Divegeester

Divegeester

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 Sep 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
I'm guessing this was the moment you received the PM from the forum banned, chess cheat, and enemy of this website, the weasel Robbie Carrobie.
You can speculate all you want. From my perspective it was the moment FMF started floundering around the forum floor like a well spanked bottom while he was preaching to me about integrity.

F

Moves
14 Sep 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Ok in light of what I have heard let's test your integrity. Have you ever used more than one account?
See the other thread. I haven't criticized you for your TOS violation. I have criticized you for trolling me by repeating questions that I had told you you'd already received the only answers you were going to get.

Moves
14 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @fmf
See the other thread. I haven't criticized you for your TOS violation. I have criticized you for trolling me by repeating questions that I had told you you'd already received the only answers you were going to get.
So I am not allowed to ask you a question if I feel you have never given me its answer?

F

Moves
14 Sep 17
1 edit

So I am not allowed to ask you a question if I feel you have never given me its answer?
You're "allowed", of course. Who's going to stop you? But the way you do it - where you just blank out what people have said to you and simply ignore their answers - is trolling.

Moves
14 Sep 17

You're "allowed", of course. Who's going to stop you? But the way you do it - where you just blank out what people have said to you and simply ignore their answers - is trolling.
From my perspective you claiming that you have answered a question when in fact you haven't is trolling as I see it.

F

Moves
14 Sep 17

From my perspective you claiming that you have answered a question when in fact you haven't is trolling as I see it.
But doesn't this supposed "trolling" stop, immediately, the moment you stop asking the question?

Moves
14 Sep 17

But doesn't this supposed "trolling" stop, immediately, the moment you stop asking the question?
This is a debate forum. I'm not going to stop asking you inconvenient questions just because you tend to dodge answering them.

F

Moves
14 Sep 17

This is a debate forum. I'm not going to stop asking you inconvenient questions just because you tend to dodge answering them.
But if you ask the question and it goes unanswered, isn't that part of the discourse?

If I have said 'I believe I have already answered that, and you're not going to get a different response from me, no matter how many times you ask it', doesn't that just vindicate you if you think you're right and I am dodging.

In view of that response: 'the reply I have given is the only one you're going to get'... isn't asking the same question over and over and over again, just plain trolling?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
To each our own kind sonship.

You know it never fails to astonish me how you, some other others and especially of course Suzanne deliberately conflate open argument with "bullying", in a forum where passionately held views are obviously going to be fiercely defended through rigourous exchanges.
I think asking the same question 50 times as if you have not been answered, could be described as an attempt at bullying.

Some forums call it badgering.

Moves
14 Sep 17

But if you ask the question and it goes unanswered, isn't that part of the discourse?

If I have said 'I believe I have already answered that, and you're not going to get a different response from me, no matter how many times you ask it', doesn't that just vindicate you if you think you're right and I am dodging.

In view of that response: 'the reply I ha ...[text shortened]... ing to get'... isn't asking the same question over and over and over again, just plain trolling?
Which question do you think I have repeated over and over? Almost every inconvenient question I ask you gets the same lame response that you've answered it before. If you have any exact question that I have asked you more than three times feel free to produce it.

F

Moves
14 Sep 17

Which question do you think I have repeated over and over?
The ones where I said so.

It's as if you don’t read my posts.

F

Moves
14 Sep 17

If you have any exact question that I have asked you more than three times feel free to produce it.
If I now pointedly don’t go and do this at your behest, will it be an example of me "trolling" you?

F

Moves
14 Sep 17

Originally posted by @sonship
I think asking the same question 50 times as if you have not been answered, could be described as an attempt at bullying. Some forums call it badgering.
In so far as these criticisms apply to me, I have to ask: what else exactly would you expect from ~ as you have called me more times than I can remember ~ a "follower of Satan"?

You have denounced me many times for being involved in "Satan's" rebellion and destined for eternal torture.

And now you are apparently accusing me of "badgering", as well?? Ha?

You seem to be really piling on the pressure with this latest shard of disapproval.

Moves
14 Sep 17
1 edit

You can speculate all you want. From my perspective it was the moment FMF started floundering around the forum floor like a well spanked bottom while he was preaching to me about integrity.
I've been read FMFs posts for a long time and he like all of us has his faults, but I can honestly say without a hint of bias, that I've never seen him flounder in the forum.

The only bottom being spanked around here is yours, and it's fat, pale and pimply. Quite disgusting in fact.

Moves
14 Sep 17
1 edit

Your questions aren't inconvenient, they are just boring.

There really are only two crimes here at RHP: cheating at chess and being boring in the forums.