Divegeester

Divegeester

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17 Sep 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
I'm referring to the group of cliquey Christians here who like to band together behind a common belief, or set of beliefs in order to create an out-group of those (me) who disagree with them, and then throw the accusation that I'm a son of Satan or a child of Satan or a follower of Satan. Or some other heinous accusation.
Who might the constituents of this group be? The only one throwing the child of Satan phrase around is Eladar. Are you opposed to the idea of Christians having common beliefs? 🙄

Moves
17 Sep 17
1 edit

Sonship I realise that you took 36 hours away from the forum after FMF put this post to you, and that you probably don't want to address it and hoped it would be buried. But I think it's an interesting topic and pertentent pointed question aimed at you. So are you going to return to this thread and address it?
Sonship??

Is FMF a follower of Satan or not?

Moves
17 Sep 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Who might the constituents of this group be? The only one throwing the child of Satan phrase around is Eladar. Are you opposed to the idea of Christians having common beliefs? 🙄
Which question would you like me to answer?

Moves
17 Sep 17

This idea that "believing what is actually written in the bible" somehow exonerates someone from being a complete and total massive bell-end on the internet, is hugely hillarious to me.

PS: never mind that they are probalby wrong about what they think about what they've read in the bible.
No. People who actually believe what is written in the Bible will act as if they believe the part in the Bible that says love your neighbor as you love yourself. They will not call people that disagree with them 'sons of Satan'. If they do they obviously don't actually believe what is written in the Bible.

Moves
17 Sep 17

Which question would you like me to answer?
Which ever you prefer.

Moves
17 Sep 17
2 edits

They will not call people that disagree with them 'sons of Satan'. If they do they obviously don't actually believe what is written in the Bible.
So why won't sonship address the "follower of Satan" question that's been put to him this thread, and which he's been avoiding for three days?

Moves
17 Sep 17

Which ever you prefer.
I don't "prefer" to talk to you at all. I think you're a boring troll.

Moves
17 Sep 17
1 edit

Sonship??

Is FMF a follower of Satan or not?
Sonship I know you disappeared for two and half days hoping this would be buried but it's not going to go away 😉

Moves
17 Sep 17
2 edits

So why won't sonship address the "follower of Satan" question that's been put to him this thread, and which he's been avoiding for three days?
Maybe because he thinks you are a boring troll? And therefore prefers not to talk to you? That's sounds like a legit reason for you to ignore a question. How does a dose of your own medicine taste?

Moves
17 Sep 17

Sonship I know you disappeared for two and half days hoping this would be buried but it's not going to go away 😉
Why do you think Sonship would want you buried? 😉

Moves
17 Sep 17

Maybe because he thinks you are a boring troll? And therefore prefers not to talk to you? That's sounds like a legit reason for you to ignore a question. How does a dose of your own medicine taste?
Oh you got me reeeel guuud with that one FetchmyBecker. 🙄

Moves
17 Sep 17
1 edit

Why do you think Sonship would want you buried? 😉
Possibly. Sonship probably feels persecuted by me because I won't swallow his vain erroneous jumbo-jumbo like some here will.

But sonship likes to duck out of threads when cornered, as he was very nicely by FMF a page or so back. Hence him disappearing for a few days.

Moves
17 Sep 17

Oh you got me reeeel guuud with that one FetchmyBecker. 🙄
Thanks Johnnyboothboyslapdoggeester son.

Moves
17 Sep 17

Thanks Johnnyboothboyslapdoggeester son.
Fetchmybecker is an appropriate name for you. It is merely an amalgam of your two idiot usernames and quite nicely sums you up.

Moves
17 Sep 17

Fetchmybecker is an appropriate name for you. It is merely an amalgam of your two idiot usernames and quite nicely sums you up.
And I think Johnnyboothboys-lapdog-geester is an appropriate name for you for obvious reasons.