1. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Aug '15 23:38
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Well there are some here that agree with that, I'm not one of them.
    I believed He did die for us all, but it is up to us to accept or reject Him, and answer the
    High calling He has for us all. Since He did die for all, even those that have done or are
    doing the very evil things you talked about can also if they turn to God be saved. Sadly
    those that have had bad things done to them, can reject Him as well.
    I believe the Jesus issue is very underscored. Why would our God hold us to a HELL, if we don't believe a story that happened over 2,000 years ago? It seems absurd to me.

God must be more mature than that? Our entire eternal hell or heaven is based upon a belief of something that happened 2,000 years ago? That is truly absurd to me!!!!

Anybody that reads the bible, and says that we are doomed to a hell, unless we believe this nonsense......is a fool.

You were NOT there KellyJay, 2,000 years ago. You are ONLY going by some passages in our current bible to go on. The real question is this: Why do we put SO much truth on a book? It is really crazy. It is the ultimate form of brainwashing, and cult behavior. You don't truly know anything about Jesus, or God.....except from a book. It is an insult, to try to convince others of a 'belief' from something that you cannot possibly comprehend.

I am sorry. But, today's Christians think they know something, because it is in a 'book', when, truly, YOU KNOW NOTHING, ABOUT ANYTHING.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Aug '15 00:00
    It's interesting to note that Suzianne thinks chaney3 is a Christian.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Aug '15 00:09
    Originally posted by chaney3
    I believe the Jesus issue is very underscored. Why would our God hold us to a HELL, if we don't believe a story that happened over 2,000 years ago? It seems absurd to me.

God must be more mature than that? Our entire eternal hell or heaven is based upon a belief of something that happened 2,000 years ago? That is truly absurd to me!!!!

Anybody that ...[text shortened]... k they know something, because it is in a 'book', when, truly, YOU KNOW NOTHING, ABOUT ANYTHING.
    It is faith, I grant you I wasn't there 2000 years ago, no one reading these post was except
    God. If you actually accept He answers prayer, He is God, the beginning and the end are
    the same to Him you'd have to acknowledge He can communicate His will through His
    Word and Spirit even today, and because He created our eyes, ears, and brains He could
    still get His point across to us.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Aug '15 01:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's interesting to note that Suzianne thinks chaney3 is a Christian.
    And I think you're a troll, so what?

Is that as interesting as other things I say? Hmmmmm? Why not?

Too bad I don't find anything you say to be interesting at all.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Aug '15 01:593 edits
    I don't agree dive. Praying to God is one thing, getting an answer is quite another. Are you assuming that merely being a Christian means that all of your prayers get answered? I don't think you are saying that.

Just being a Christian, does not mean that your prayer will be answered by God.
    You asked in your OP if readers thought God answered prayers. Christians think God generally does answer prayer, it is part of the Christian faith. I don't know why you are asking what I think about God as you think I'm a fake Christian.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Aug '15 02:01
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Chaney3 is not a Christian, he has said as much publicly. He doesn't accept any of the bible and thinks it's all BS. He has said so many times.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Aug '15 02:06

What makes you think chaney3 is a Christian?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '15 02:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    What makes you think chaney3 is a Christian?
    It is not Suzianne's job to defend my Christianity.

In this case, she is correct, calling you a troll. Do you have anything to say regarding prayer, and whether you believe that God answers prayer?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Aug '15 02:18
    It is not Suzianne's job to defend my Christianity.
    I'm not asking her to "defend" your supposed Christianity. I am asking her why she thinks you are a Christian.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Aug '15 02:21
    Do you have anything to say regarding prayer, and whether you believe that God answers prayer?
    I answered this question in a post addressed directly to you less than 24 hours ago. It's odd that you are pretending that I didn't.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Aug '15 02:40
    Originally posted by FMF
    I answered this question in a post addressed directly to you less than 24 hours ago. It's odd that you are pretending that I didn't.
    Yes, I know that. But, in this particular thread, the question is if God answers prayer or not. You chose not to address that question, and instead, chose to attack Suzianne on whether she thinks I am a Christian or not. Completely OFF topic FMF.

I will say again, just in case Suzianne is reading, that she obviously doesn't need to comment on my Christianity, just for your sake. Do you get the point FMF?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Aug '15 02:46
    Yes, I know that. But, in this particular thread, the question is if God answers prayer or not. You chose not to address that question, and instead, chose to attack Suzianne on whether she thinks I am a Christian or not. Completely OFF topic FMF.
    A question is: what is the credibility of the pronouncements on Christian "prayer" by a person who thinks that you are a Christian? I think it's relevant.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Aug '15 02:511 edit

I will say again, just in case Suzianne is reading, that she obviously doesn't need to comment on my Christianity, just for your sake. Do you get the point FMF?
    I'd be interested to hear which bits of what you say about your beliefs, and about the Bible and "God", lead her to believe that you are a Christian when you have clearly indicated that you are not.

I'd be interested to hear if she thinks her perception of you as a Christian ~ and your supposed need to pray to her God figure ~ overrides [in her mind anyway] your self-perception as a non-Christian who thinks the Bible is "BS" and "man made", that the Christian God is worse than Hitler, that prayer is a waste of time, and that no humans know anything about "God".

That's how it fits into the discussion.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Aug '15 07:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    I'd be interested to hear which bits of what you say about your beliefs, and about the Bible and "God", lead her to believe that you are a Christian when you have clearly indicated that you are not.

I'd be interested to hear if she thinks her perception of you as a Christian ~ and your supposed need to pray to her God figure ~ overrides [in her mind anyway] y ...[text shortened]... time, and that no humans know anything about "God".

That's how it fits into the discussion.
    You really are a legend in your own mind, aren't you?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Aug '15 07:21
    You really are a legend in your own mind, aren't you?
    If one reads what chaney3 writes about his beliefs, it's pretty clear he is not a Christian. And yet you think he is one. Why is that?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree