1. At the Revolution
    Moves
    03 Apr '09 14:20
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    OK he keeps over 3 billion people in the dark. Now answer the questions.
    I would want to educate the other people, as I said. I wouldn't want anyone to go to Hell, but I would realize that some people would have to, because those who don't recognize God and His prophet Mohammed are not worth Heaven.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Apr '09 14:42
    Originally posted by Thequ1ck
    What would you want if you were God?
    Truth
    KJ
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    03 Apr '09 20:34
    Originally posted by scherzo
    I would want to educate the other people, as I said. I wouldn't want anyone to go to Hell, but I would realize that some people would have to, because those who don't recognize God and His prophet Mohammed are not worth Heaven.
    You are contradicting yourself. Either the other 3 billion are worth saving or they are not. If they are not, why do you want to educate them? If they are, then why is God not doing so?
    Why is someone only worth saving because he recognizes God and His prophet Mohammed? what is so special about being capable of such recognition?
    You do realize that for the vast majority who are worth saving by your estimation, they got there by an accident of birth?
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    19 Jun '09 20:54
    1. There is no accidents of birth.
    2. Mohammed is not "God's prophet
    3. Everybody is worth saving, God is not leaving anyone in the dark only He knows when they will accept Him (if they do) and we can help and we should.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Jun '09 22:57
    Well all of the above for starters.
    And not 'wanting' in the first place

It seems to me there are a few posters out there that are dissatissfied with Gods lack of revealing herself. (right?)
    I would suggest that if God did reveal herself (more fully?) we would then complain about that and ask why she doesn't just keep us in the dark.
    I also suspect God will reveal herself pretty soon
  6. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    20 Jun '09 17:25
    God is not female!
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Jun '09 03:54
    Originally posted by daniel58
    God is not female!
    i know Its not female,but calling it her seems to restore some balance- at least in my mind anyway.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Jun '09 06:09
    Originally posted by daniel58
    God is not female!
    She is not male either...
  9. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    22 Jun '09 21:59
    You wanna bet?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree