Does one need to believe in Jesus for salvation.

Does one need to believe in Jesus for salvation.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Jul 20
2 edits

@divegeester said
Perhaps you missed my reply to you at the bottom of page 28...anyway let’s try again.

Well firstly you know I don’t believe in hell, nor in eternal torture of any description don’t you?
don’t you?
I believe the bad will be removed; for good.
I believe that Innocent babies and children that died young are saved by our loving Lord Jesus Christ.
Do you?

Moves
19 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
Well post it for us to see?
I just did post it, I told you that I don’t believe in any sort of literal hell or eternal suffering. In short I am a restoration of all things sort of Christian, whereby I believe that Christ’s finished work is for all, everyone, including dead babies.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
20 Jul 20
8 edits

@divegeester said
I just did post it, I told you that I don’t believe in any sort of literal hell or eternal suffering. In short I am a restoration of all things sort of Christian, whereby I believe that Christ’s finished work is for all, everyone, including dead babies.
I believe that Christ’s finished work is for all, everyone, including dead babies.
If you believe that Christ's finished work is for all, then that includes those that never knew Jesus; or confessed Him.
So you have been lying since the beginning of this thread.

You have been arguing since the beginning of this thread that one must know of Jesus, and confess Him with their mouth before they have salvation. If they do not, then they are NOT saved and lost.
You sir are nothing but a complete worthless liar; and, a complete waste of time for all.
A Liar and nothing less.
So, a belief or knowledge of Jesus is NOT required for salvation as stated in my OP according to you now.
And now, you just admitted it.
Good day liar. 😆
I see that you and fmf are having a hard day in the forums today. LOL, 😆 😆 😆

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
There are no scriptures that say one must believe in Christ, or accept Christ as their savior for salvation; none.
I fully believe, and know, the deity of Christ. He is Lord and Savior of the World.
Revelation 3:20 KJV - "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

But it is on us. One must open the door. To do so, one must believe that Jesus of Nazereth is our shepherd and savior. But first of all, one must hear his voice, and this requires being one of his flock.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
20 Jul 20
2 edits

@suzianne said
Revelation 3:20 KJV - "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

But it is on us. One must open the door. To do so, one must believe that Jesus of Nazereth is our shepherd and savior. But first of all, one must hear his voice, and this requires being one of his flock.
I understand what you're saying here suzianne; and, in most cases, I feel that you're correct.
I'm talking about those that have never had a chance to know Christ; and, they died in the meantime before knowing Him. Such as, babies and young children that died that never had the chance to know of Christ.
Or, those that have never been introduced to Christ in their lifetime.
I feel that they are still saved if they have no knowledge of Jesus; and, if they happen to die before receiving this knowledge, they are still saved.
Nothing more, and nothing less.
Thoughts?

Moves
20 Jul 20
3 edits

@kingdavid403 said
I believe that Christ’s finished work is for all, everyone, including dead babies.
If you believe that Christ's finished work is for all, then that includes those that never knew Jesus; or confessed Him.

You have been arguing since the beginning of this thread that one must know of Jesus, and confess ...[text shortened]...
Good day liar. 😆
I have not been lying and if I was then it would be soon uncovered as my views are well documented and well known in this forum. I’ve been arguing with you from core scripture, but in retrospect I should have reminded you earlier that I do not see the opposite of salvation as damnation.

In my defence you have not been the most rational of debaters and have struggled even in these last couple of pages to to hold together more than one linear thought let alone apparent contradicting ideas and concepts which go beyond linear scripture and tease out the very nature of God, his righteousness and how it juxtapositions with human ideals of morality and indeed the accepted pillars of mainstream Christian doctrine of judgment, hell and eternal torture.

Moves
20 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said

What you see is one of the main reasons I come here.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
I understand what you're saying here suzianne; and, in most cases, I feel that you're correct.
I'm talking about those that have never had a chance to know Christ; and, they died in the meantime before knowing Him. Such as, babies and young children that died that never had the chance to know of Christ.
Or, those that have never been introduced to Christ in their life ...[text shortened]... before receiving this knowledge, they are still saved.
Nothing more, and nothing less.
Thoughts?
You are arguing with yourself.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
20 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said

You have been arguing since the beginning of this thread that one must know of Jesus, and confess ...[text shortened]...
Good day liar. 😆
English Comprehension ;;;; check out a course in the nearest Community College.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Jul 20
6 edits

@rajk999 said
English Comprehension ;;;; check out a course in the nearest Community College.
Of course, you have nothing to fall back on.
Other than, "your knowledge of God somehow surpasses all others knowledge of God here."
You stick with that loser boy. 😉 😆
See where that thought gets ya! 😆

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Jul 20

@divegeester said
What you see is one of the main reasons I come here.
So you think that you can hide behind your cloak of lies in this forum better than the rest?
Good luck with that! 🙂

Moves
21 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
I say no. Thoughts?
I'd answer, but not with Frick and Frack running around loose.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
Of course, you have nothing to fall back on.
Other than, "your knowledge of God somehow surpasses all others knowledge of God here."
You stick with that loser boy. 😉 😆
See where that thought gets ya! 😆
Understanding language is critical for correct interpretation of the bible. In this issue of children who die and also in the issue of what / where paradise is about, you have failed to correctly interpret what Jesus said in both cases.

Moves
21 Jul 20
1 edit

@caesar-salad said
I'd answer, but not with Frick and Frack running around loose.
You really are a lightweight aren’t you.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Jul 20
2 edits

@rajk999 said
Understanding language is critical for correct interpretation of the bible. In this issue of children who die and also in the issue of what / where paradise is about, you have failed to correctly interpret what Jesus said in both cases.
Understanding language is critical for correct interpretation of the bible.
So this is your problem huh lying loser boy? You don't know proper English. We already knew that liar boy.
Luke 23:43 NKJV - And Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise."
So if Jesus is not talking of Heaven here, what is He talking about liar boy?
2Corinthians 12:4 NKJV - how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
If Heaven is not spoken of here what is liar boy?

Revelations 2:7 NKJV - "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God."
If heaven is not spoken of here liar boy, what is liar boy?

Furthermore, show us all where young children and babies go that die lying loser boy?
We're all waiting for you proper English Bible interpretations liar boy.