1. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    21 Jul '20 23:122 edits
    @rajk999 said
    Jesus .. is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him. (1 Peter 3:22 KJV).

Plus the bible also says that NO MAN has gone to heaven.

I never said this . ... all must absolutely physically confess Jesus as Lord before one is saved; a law or requirement.

You are a delusional moronic donkey.
    That would be your parents for raising such an idiot as you liar boy.

Maybe you should go back and read what you are agreeing with, and not, in this thread, before opening your idiotic mouth liar boy.
    lol... "man what an idiot"...
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    21 Jul '20 23:233 edits
    @rajk999 said
    Jesus .. is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him. (1 Peter 3:22 KJV).

I never said this . ... all must absolutely physically confess Jesus as Lord before one is saved; a law or requirement.

It says NO such thing.
    It says no physical, earthly, fleshly man, has "ascended to heaven," nothing about never has gone, or is never going.
    Furthermore, I already explained what the Heaven definition was when I used it as a word with you. So you attempt at another lie has failed here also liar boy. lol...

So tell us, Where did Enoch and Elijah ascend too?
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Jul '20 23:58
    @kingdavid403 said
    It says NO such thing.
    It says no physical, earthly, fleshly man, has "ascended to heaven," nothing about never has gone, or is never going.
    Furthermore, I already explained what the Heaven definition was when I used it as a word with you. So you attempt at another lie has failed here also liar boy. lol...

So tell us, Where did Enoch and Elijah ascend too?
    And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. (John 3:13 KJV)

Those are the words of Jesus Christ. I will stick with that. Nowhere in the bible is there any statement that Enoch went to heaven. As for Elijah he went up into the air, just like birds and planes do.
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    22 Jul '20 02:563 edits
    @rajk999 said
    And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. (John 3:13 KJV)

Those are the words of Jesus Christ. I will stick with that. Nowhere in the bible is there any statement that Enoch went to heaven. As for Elijah he went up into the air, just like birds and planes do.
    Notice that you have NOTHING! 🙂 lol... Except a misinterpreted scripture. As with most of your posts here. lol...
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Jul '20 11:35
    @kingdavid403 said
    Notice that you have NOTHING! 🙂 lol... Except a misinterpreted scripture. As with most of your posts here. lol...
    It is only a follower of Satan that will claim the words of Christ is "NOTHING".
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    22 Jul '20 15:284 edits
    @rajk999 said
    It is only a follower of Satan that will claim the words of Christ is "NOTHING".
    Are the Words of Christ for Salvation for all?
    Or, are they just for you and the group of idiots who sit in you mommy's basement once a week for your Satan's "condemnation of all others except us" bible studies?
    Your interpretation of the Words of Christ is what is nothing, liar loser boy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree