Does one need to believe in Jesus for salvation.

Does one need to believe in Jesus for salvation.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
21 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said

So this is your problem huh lying loser boy?
What is it with you and all this “lying loser boy” rhetoric KingDavid403?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Jul 20
1 edit

@divegeester said
You really are a lightweight aren’t you.
You're really nothing but a worthless liar aren't you?

Moves
21 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
You really nothing but a worthless liar aren't you?
Blimey!

I only repeated what you said to Rajk999.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Jul 20
1 edit

@divegeester said
What is it with you and all this “lying loser boy” rhetoric KingDavid403?
I don't like liars as you boy, Especially liars like you that twist THE meanings of Bible scriptures.
You got a problem with that liar boy?
Of course you do liar boy.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Jul 20
3 edits

@rajk999 said
Understanding language is critical for correct interpretation of the bible. In this issue of children who die and also in the issue of what / where paradise is about, you have failed to correctly interpret what Jesus said in both cases.
Understanding language is critical for correct interpretation of the bible.
So this is your problem huh lying loser boy? You don't know proper English. We already knew this liar boy.

Luke 23:43 NKJV - And Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise."
So if Jesus is not talking of Heaven here, what is He talking about liar boy?

Revelations 2:7 NKJV - "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God."
If heaven is not spoken of here liar boy, what is liar boy?

Furthermore, show us all where all young children and babies go that die lying loser boy?
We're all waiting for you proper English Bible interpretations liar boy.
As I said previously; I have a degree in Biblical Studies; You have NOTHING, other than what you read in your mommy's basement.
End of story liar loser boy.

Moves
21 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
I don't like liars as you boy, Especially liars like you that twist THE meanings of Bible scriptures.
You got a problem with that liar boy?
Of course you do liar boy.
I’m reminded of this scene for some reason...

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Jul 20

@divegeester said
I’m reminded of this scene for some reason...

[youtube]UijhbHvxWrA[/youtube]

You remind me of people like this daily; liar loser boy.

Moves
21 Jul 20
3 edits

@kingdavid403 said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNI9mq_rmIg
You remind me of people like this daily; liar loser boy.
Précis of your argument so far:

No one needs to believe in Jesus to be saved because God is a good guy and people just need to diligently seek him. There are literally NO scriptures to support that you need to believe in Jesus. Oh, sorry yes there are - I’m growing, thanks .

Everyone who calls on the name of Jesus will be saved. There are literally NO scriptures to support this ... (except this one I’ve just quoted. Oh, and those ones divegeester quoted)

But those who do NOT call on Jesus name can also be saved by just seeking god. There are literally NO scriptures to support this...but what about dead babies?

divegeester is a loser and a liar. There are literally NO scriptures to support this, but what about that other thread where everyone hates him?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Jul 20

@divegeester said
Précis of your argument so far:

Everyone who calls on the name of Jesus will be saved. There are literally NO scriptures to support this ... (except this one I’ve just quoted. Oh, and those ones divegeester quoted)

But those who do NOT call on Jesus name can also be saved by just seeking god. There are literally NO scriptures to support this...but what about dea ...[text shortened]... literally NO scriptures to support this, but what about that other thread where everyone hates him?
lol. you just cannot tell one grain of truth huh liar boy?
Well, you did get the last one mostly right. Good job worthless liar boy.

Moves
21 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
lol. you just cannot tell one grain of truth huh liar boy?
Well, you did get the last one mostly right. Good job worthless liar boy.
I take it back, perhaps you are chaney3

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jul 20
1 edit

@kingdavid403 said
Understanding language is critical for correct interpretation of the bible.
So this is your problem huh lying loser boy? You don't know proper English. We already knew this liar boy.

Luke 23:43 NKJV - And Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise."
So if Jesus is not talking of Heaven here, what is He talking a ...[text shortened]... You have NOTHING, other than what you read in your mommy's basement.
End of story liar loser boy.
You are an embarrassment to church people. Nowhere does the bible say anyone goes to heaven. Paradise is the word used to described one of two places. The Garden of Eden and the New Jerusalem. The first is on the Earth and the earth will be transformed into a paradise during the millennial reign of Christ on the Earth. The New Jerusalem is the final Kingdom of God. None of these two places is heaven.

In fact the OPPOSITE is stated in the bible. It says NO MAN has ascended to heaven. Yet you have convinced yourself that you go to heaven.

As for dead children, the bible does not address that issue. You seem hellbebt on twisting the bible to create your own doctrine, and because you lack the intellect to do it properly, your doctrine is nonsensical church gibberish

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Jul 20
4 edits

@rajk999 said
You are an embarrassment to church people. Nowhere does the bible say anyone goes to heaven. Paradise is the word used to described one of two places. The Garden of Eden and the New Jerusalem. The first is on the Earth and the earth will be transformed into a paradise during the millennial reign of Christ on the Earth. The New Jerusalem is the final Kingdom of God. None of th ...[text shortened]... and because you lack the intellect to do it properly, your doctrine is nonsensical church gibberish
As for dead children, the bible does not address that issue. You seem hellbebt on twisting the bible to create your own doctrine, and because you lack the intellect to do it properly, your doctrine is nonsensical church gibberish
Actually, it is you and your ilk who are hell bent on twisting the bible to create your own doctrine, and all because you lack the intellect to do it properly,
You are an embarrassment to church people.
Church people? or true Christians?
And, it is you who is an embarrassment to both.

Nowhere does the bible say anyone goes to heaven.

Rev 11:11 NKJV - Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them.
Revelations 11:12 NKJV - And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.

Heaven=Paradise=The New Jerusalem come down from Heaven etc etc. It is the Paradise that we go to, to live with the Lord Jesus for eternity.
So liar boy, it is you who is the embarrassment to all; including God.

As for dead children, the bible does not address that issue.
That's because there is nothing to address, for anyone with faith.
Furthermore, the Bible does address this issue with some study. Which is clear to all here that you have never studied.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
Actually, it is you and your ilk who are hell bent on twisting the bible to create your own doctrine, and all because you lack the int ...[text shortened]... oes not address that issue. [/b]
That's because there is nothing to address, for anyone with faith.
Christians go to heaven and non Christians go to hell are failed doctrines perpetrated by the early church to encourage people to go to church. neither is supported in the bible.

Clearly you have some issue with dead children. Your personal issue or desire for children to be given eternal life does not make the doctrine correct. The bible does not address that issue.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
21 Jul 20
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Christians go to heaven and non Christians go to hell are failed doctrines perpetrated by the early church to encourage people to go to church. neither is supported in the bible.

Clearly you have some issue with dead children. Your personal issue or desire for children to be given eternal life does not make the doctrine correct. The bible does not address that issue.
lol...
So, where is the man Christ Jesus now as we speak?

I have no issues with dead children.
It is you who has the issue with dead children.
You said that all must absolutely physically confess Jesus as Lord before one is saved; a law or requirement.
I say you are wrong, because babies and young children did not have a chance to know the Lord fully and make such a confession.
So, it is NOT always a 100% requirement according to the loving Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Good day liar boy, 🙂

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Jul 20
3 edits

@kingdavid403 said
lol...
So, where is the man Christ Jesus now as we speak?

I have no issues with dead children.
It is you who has the issue with dead children.
You said that all must a ...[text shortened]... ys a 100% requirement according to the loving Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Good day liar boy, 🙂
Jesus .. is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him. (1 Peter 3:22 KJV).

Plus the bible also says that NO MAN has gone to heaven.

I never said this . ... all must absolutely physically confess Jesus as Lord before one is saved; a law or requirement.

You are a delusional moronic donkey.