1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 02:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    They are good at twisting peoples words they don't agree with.
    Who? Me?
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 02:12
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well then, we can agree on this! 😀
    I know nothing, but I can't say this for sure because I don't know that i know nothing since I know nothing.... 😀
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 02:37
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yes. So , it is my contention that you must follow whatever path you are on to it's logical end.
    Either it leads you back to god, or you scrap it cause you find out it is illogical (wrong).
    Lots of problems with misinformation /disinformation here.

I started a thread about chopping and changing religons but didn't get any bites , so .. I guess my point was so good that no one could add anything to it 😀
    ..or I am just getting ignored 😀
    There is only one way.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 02:49
    There is only one way.
    Wrong. There are as many ways as there are people on the planet -prolly even more.

You ever heard about the mountain climbing analogy?
    It goes: One guy is climbing a mountain and sees the top and declares that his way is the correct way. Another guy, climbing the same mountain has a different view from his side of the mountain ,he is taking a different route. It is only when one gets to the top that they realize that they were climbing the same mountain. (From the top you can see all the paths, but on the way up you can only see your path)

Just out of curiosity,and just in case I am worng, what is the "one way" that you speak of?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 03:14
    Originally posted by Dasa
    I said we all have the same problems and that the truth for you applies to me as well.
    I beg to differ, Dasa. I don't think the problems I have are the same problems as you clearly have.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 03:15
    Wrong. There are as many ways as there are people on the planet -prolly even more.

It goes: One guy is climbing a mountain and sees the top and declares that his way is the correct way. Another guy, climbing the same mountain has a different view from his side of the mountain ,he is taking a diffe ...[text shortened]...

Just out of curiosity,and just in case I am worng, what is the "one way" that you speak of?
    Yahshua (Jesus) is the only way.
  7. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 03:18

It goes: One guy is climbing a mountain and sees the top and declares that his way is the correct way. Another guy, climbing the same mountain has a different view from his side of the mountain ,he is taking a diffe ...[text shortened]...

Using your analogy, there are infinite mountains and many paths up each mountain. But only one mountain has the door to everlasting life at the top of it.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 03:27
    Originally posted by sumydid
    Using your analogy, there are infinite mountains and many paths up each mountain. But only one mountain has the door to everlasting life at the top of it.
    This analogy refers to just one mountain, which is supposed to represnt the one (true) god that so many claim to know to be the right way/god.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 03:28
    Yahshua (Jesus) is the only way.
    What does this mean? How is JC a "way" ?I've never really understood this, but have heard it many times. Please explain.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Oct '11 04:04
    What does this mean? How is JC a "way" ?I've never really understood this, but have heard it many times. Please explain.
    Read the Holy Bible for the best explanation. He is said to be the Truth and
    the Life as well as the Way.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree