Doubly Unjust

Doubly Unjust

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Rajk999
So did God personally reveal himself to you and told you all that stuff about not condemning you no matter what you did?
Yes
Any real Christian has the witness in himself.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 15

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Yes
Any real Christian has the witness in himself.
So can you describe this event of God appearing to you in person ?

Also your earthly father would not condemn you no matter what evil, sick depraved sins you did? For real? Was he brought up knowing the word of God?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jul 15

And you pal are a dunce. The issue is NOT WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED.

The issue is what actually did happen.
What did Christ say about the fate of Judas.
Compare that with the OSAS doctrine.

Obviously you are afraid to answer as it will surely contradict your cherished OSAS belief.
And you are an imposter. You contradict the grace and mercy of God with your works oriented doctrine. You are under the law, and by it you will be judged.

I am under grace. Set free by the blood of the lamb. If you want to be in bondage to the law and carry the yoke that no one can be saved by, then it's your choice. But don't waste my time trying to convince me that I need to do something even you can't do. You're just one of those holier-than-thou hypocrites.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
And you are an imposter. You contradict the grace and mercy of God with your works oriented doctrine. You are under the law, and by it you will be judged.

I am under grace. Set free by the blood of the lamb. If you want to be in bondage to the law and carry the yoke that no one can be saved by, then it's your choice. But don't waste my time trying to conv ...[text shortened]... I need to do something even you can't do. You're just one of those holier-than-thou hypocrites.
Im in very good company even though you think Im an impostor. Jesus Christ and ALL the Apostles said exactly what I am repeating to you. So I dont think the I am the impostor. I will give 3 guesses who the impostor is.

Your doctrine is based in ignoring the parts of the teachings of Christ and the Apostles that you disagree with.

I read the whole thing, and I believe the whole story.. You dont. Yes we are saved by grace and all of humanity is under grace BUT there are dire warnings about continuing on with a sinful lifestyle that you chose to ignore.. why you do that is your business.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jul 15

Im in very good company even though you think Im an impostor. Jesus Christ and ALL the Apostles said exactly what I am repeating to you. So I dont think the I am the impostor. I will give 3 guesses who the impostor is.

Your doctrine is based in ignoring the parts of the teachings of Christ and the Apostles that you disagree with.

I read the whole thin ...[text shortened]... ntinuing on with a sinful lifestyle that you chose to ignore.. why you do that is your business.
"Your doctrine is based in ignoring the parts of the teachings of Christ and the Apostles that you disagree with."

My doctrine doesn't ignor any part of God's Word, but yours does in spite of what you say.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 15

Originally posted by josephw
[b]"Your doctrine is based in ignoring the parts of the teachings of Christ and the Apostles that you disagree with."

My doctrine doesn't ignor any part of God's Word, but yours does in spite of what you say.[/b]
Every Apostle plus Jesus himself spoke at length about the responsibility of the Christian:
- to be faithful
- to do good works
- to follow the commandments
- to live righteously
- to spread the gospel
- to resist temptation
- to avoid sin
Failure to do the above results in death, in eternal damnation.

You completely ignore all the warnings

Moves
09 Jul 15

Every Apostle plus Jesus himself spoke at length about the responsibility of the Christian:
- to be faithful
- to do good works
- to follow the commandments
- to live righteously
- to spread the gospel
- to resist temptation
- to avoid sin
Failure to do the above results in death, in eternal damnation.

You completely ignore all the warnings
Sorry to butt in; please can you explain the value of Christ's attonement in your opinion and how it impacts the things you have listed here?

Thanks

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Sorry to butt in; please can you explain the value of Christ's attonement in your opinion and how it impacts the things you have listed here?

Thanks
Can you explain the value of Christ's attonement in your opinion?
You already know that the Bible says it is NOT to atone for ALL YOUR SINS.
In other words it is not a licence to keep on sinning.
Do you need me to post the references again?