1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Sep '10 08:41
    Originally posted by josephw
    "[b].. I hope I haven't scared you away from replying to me."

Not at all. I enjoy our debates. Let's keep it fun.[/b]
    Ok. How about this: Christ is in a boxlike sattalite circling the Earth doing hardcore penance. True or False?
  2. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    17 Sep '10 13:26
    Originally posted by josephw
    http://www.middletownbiblechurch.org/separate/newevan.htm

This link was given to me by a "like minded" Christian on this site. If you care to read it you may gain some insight as to why some Christians today are unable to [b]"contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints."
    Jude 1:3[/b]
    I avoid like minded Christians whenever possible, they never challenge my beliefs or offer any new insight....as they are like minded. I much prefer the company of people who will make me closely examine my own beliefs
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    17 Sep '10 16:17
    Originally posted by duecer
    I avoid like minded Christians whenever possible, they never challenge my beliefs or offer any new insight....as they are like minded. I much prefer the company of people who will make me closely examine my own beliefs
    Me, too! Uh-oh. Doesn't that make us like-minded? Drat!
  4. weedhopper
    Moves
    17 Sep '10 20:13
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Does it bother you to know that the three passages you quote here all come from the so called "pastoral" epistles? It is generally agreed by most biblical scholars that 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy and Titus were not written by Paul. They are forgeries written in his name.
    "Biblical scholars"---😛
  5. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    17 Sep '10 20:30
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Me, too! Uh-oh. Doesn't that make us like-minded? Drat!
    who are you again?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree