1. Joined
    30 Dec '07
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 02:14
    Originally posted by Jorge Borges
    God is just. A just God doesn't send adults, let alone children, to hell for knowledge of the incarnate Christ they didn't have. God judges people according to the knowledge they do have. Therefore, an Eskimo who has never heard of Jesus, but who nevertheless obeyed the Light of Christ in his conscience (the Light which lights the conscience o ...[text shortened]... ut Jesus. Children are even more in the clear, having never reached an age of accountability.
    If god judges people, he is indeed the one sending them to hell, even if it is because of what they chose. Dance around all you want, that's what you just said.
  2. Joined
    30 Dec '07
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 02:18
    Originally posted by Mexico
    So according to many here: God is all powerful and all that, thus he/she/it has the power to intervene as he/she/it chooses, yes?

So we his creation decide to more or less completely destroy this planet he/she/it created....... Thats when we're not too pre-occupied with destroying each other......

And yet never has there been a clear Intervention....... ...[text shortened]... g before people invented religion and will be here long after we've killed ourselves off....
    More like 4.5 BILLION...
  3. Standard memberMexico
    Quis custodiet
    ipsos custodes?
    Moves
    13 Feb '08 23:36
    Originally posted by UzumakiAi
    More like 4.5 BILLION...
    Sorry typo.... Should have put 4500Ma I'm just used to using Ma for work/college.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree