Manny
    but how "again"
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 13:44
    Originally posted by stoker
    but how
    Type the text into Word taking advantage of its spell checker. Cut the text from Word and paste it into the textbox.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Aug '09 13:46
    Originally posted by stoker
    but how "again"
    If you're using Firefox for your browser, turn the feature back on:
    http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using+the+spell+checker?style_mode=inproduct&s=spell+checker

If you're not using Firefox, then install it and use it.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Aug '09 22:081 edit
    "Reality.
    This is a difficult word to define because there really isn't any such thing. What we mean by that is that there is no single reality, here or anywhere else. There are many different levels of realities on this planet as there are people alive to create them all. And what passes for global reality is merely a group consensus on a few minor points. From there on out its every man and woman for him or herself.
    THE REALITY THAT YOU LIVE IS NOTHING MORE THAN AN AUDIO-VISUAL DEMONSTRATION OF WHERE YOUR ATTENTION IS. The universe presumes your attention is on what you want and graciously provides you with more of the same. If this dynamic were understood , you would never do anything so foolish as to declare war on drugs- unless,of course, your objective was to create more of them. . There is no better way to increase drug traffic than to have everyones attention focused on it. This same principle applies to increase everything you think you oppose, and it is also the reason a war cannot be won. If you were serious about stopping drugs, the cest course would be to stop being fascinated by them via you percieved opposition. Become fascinated with freedom instead, and your addictions will disappear naturally to satisfy your new preoccupation.
    Because you have yet to understand your power of creation and who you really are, you perpetually put your attention on denial instead of affirmation. This results in the universe serving up an extra helping of what you thought you didn't want. Although a number of you practice the art of affirmation as a tool for changing your realities, you can affirm until you are blue in the face and they may fail. Unless your attention and you identity have also been altererd to accomodate what you affirm, the universe has no option but to fulfill your real, though hidden, attentions desires. Until you understand the role that your attention and sense of identity plays in your creation, your affirmation track record remain a perplexingly hit-and-miss affair.
    It is time to use your powers wisely and create realities that are worthy of who you are. You can do this by changing what you communicate to be real to the universe through your focus, and the identity you project by way of that identity's behaviour. If you do not make this fundamental shift, you will continue to transmit the same old tired requests to a universe that will dispassionately and lovingly respond with the same old tired and often toxic answers."

Wow only 1 edit and one mistake,Yay!
  5. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 05:49
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    "Reality.
    This is a difficult word to define because there really isn't any such thing. What we mean by that is that there is no single reality, here or anywhere else. There are many different levels of realities on this planet as there are people alive to create them all. And what passes for global reality is merely a group consensus on a few mino ...[text shortened]... d with the same old tired and often toxic answers."

Wow only 1 edit and one mistake,Yay!
    So ignorance could really be bliss after all! In my reality, the world is heading for trouble. If I stop focusing on this and turn my attention elsewhere, is there a chance that in my reality things could get better?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 06:56
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    So ignorance could really be bliss after all! In my reality, the world is heading for trouble. If I stop focusing on this and turn my attention elsewhere, is there a chance that in my reality things could get better?
    It is my understanding that things can get better if we turn our attentions elsewhere. I'm not saying we should ignore the worlds problems but perhaps we should focus more on the solutions.

Obviously wa can not solve all the problems ourselves, but we should help those problems that are within our grasp.
    "Think globally,act locally", could be a saying we could employ here...
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 07:06
    I've seen many misspellings of the words "there", "their", and "they're". They're spelled differently but their prononciation are the same.
    Word can handle this. Can FireFox handle it?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Aug '09 07:281 edit
    "Spirit.
    This is the most important word in the manual. Spirit is the driving force behind this mission as well as its designer. It is the reason our great forces are now assembled here. It is also the reason you, our mission members, willingly chose to incarnate on this seemingly hostile and backward planet. We all come at Spirit's call.
    Everything and everyone in every universe rightly belongs to Spirit. SPIRIT IS THE POWER THAT BREATHES LIFE INTO ALL CREATED FORM. SPIRIT IS LIFE'S TRUE IDENTITY, AS WELL AS BEING ITS LONG-AWAITED BELOVED. SPIRIT IS THE SOUCE, IT IS LOVE , IT IS ALL. And, althought Spirit has always resided here, it has now chosen to lift the veils that have kept its presence on this plane from being fully known. It is out of love of Spirit that the vast Forces of Light are now infiltrating every earthly system. We were sommoned here to participate in the transfiguration of this planet into the glorified home of Spirit it is destined to be.

---
    We could go on redefining your language forever because,at the moment, there is ver little agreement between us, except on minor words like dog and cat (and even there the agreement is minor). Since philogoly is not the primary intent of this manual or this mission, we will leave the matter of meaning at this point, knowing that your language is about to change organically as the natural consequence of the imminent change in your conciousness."
  9. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 01:28
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Ignorance can indeed be bliss. To accomplish that you would need to forget all things which led you to believe what hinders your arriving at a state of bliss. Unless, of course, you invalidate something along your journey.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 03:521 edit
    Ok rabbits,and Cassaid4🙂. heres the next installment. Now we're getting to the good stuff...
    " RULES FOR DYSFUNCTIONAL PATTERNS

STEP 1
    IN ROME,DO AS THE ROMANS

Upon arrival on the Earth plane, your instructions were to completely fall asleep-just like the local population. You were to totally forget your true identity and everything you knew.
    Since most of you entered as babies ,this was not difficult. Every institution in the culture supported this memory loss, and it became easier as the years went on. Any inadvertent slips on your part most likely occured during childhood and were easily dismissed as the result of an over-active imagination. Since imagination threatens the dysfuncionality of this world, it was probably drummed out of you as soon as possible by the adult inhabitants of the planet. What your parents were unable to supress , the school systems most likely made short work of, as this is their speciality. In this manner, the local planetary inhabitants unwittingly assisted in maintaining the secrecy of your presence and the security of the mission.

STEP 2
    IN ROME, DO AS THE ARCTURIANS

Ground Rules

Step 2 of the transmutational process cannot begin until the successful completion of Step 1. In short, you must be able to pass for a local, and you are not allowed to just fake it. Total dysfunctionality must be achieved before Step 2 can commence.
    When E.t. incarnates on mission to Planet Earth finally arrive at the point where they are no longer able to demand water they can drink, food they can eat, or air they can breathe without killing themselves, they are to understand that Step 1 of the mission has been successfully completed. The incarnates have truly become Earthlings, and Step 2 may now begin.

COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET

You may dimly recall the saying, "In Rome do as the Arcturians."If not, dont strain your memory. Even if you do remember, the humour of it may not be immediately evident. That catchy little intergalactic saying was coined to capture the essence of Step2 of the transmutational procedure. That procedure entails waking up to your true identity and forgetting everything you learned up until this point so that you can remember what you actually knew b4 you got here. In other words, you are to junk the entire idntitiy you just spent a lifetime laboriously creating. Now do you see why the humour may escape you?

ALL ROADS LEAD AWA FROM ROME

Yes, you understood the preceding entry correctly. You are to disengage yourself from your old identity and disassociate from a declining Rome. After falling asleep profoundly, you are now expected to wake up, equally profoundly.Now is the time to dismantle all false identity. Now is the time to forget that which has been learned in deference to that which is deeply known. Now begins the awesome process of altering human history. Now is the time for everything, and now is here.

Gentle Reminder
    Some of you are wondering why such a torturous route was chosen to get you to the desired destination. The reason you are wondering this is because you have been on this planet too long and have absorbed some, if not all, of its dysfunctional thinking. Keep in mind that this planet is no model for rational thought, and that what passes for sanity here is sending chills down the spine of the remainder of the universe.
    The need to absorb the dysfunctionality of the planet is in order to legitimately dirarm its patterns. Any other method would constitiue an invasion , and WE DO NOT INVADE. We alter by earning the right to do so. No entity is permitted to enter an alien world and disarm dysfunctional patterns without having lived them. This is compliance with Universal Law, which we represent.
    Although we have had transmisions from many of you [prayers] , screaming, "Invade already.Just get me out of here!," we regretfully remind you that that is not what you signed up for. Getting out of here is not the point. Getting more light INTO here is. Remember?"
  11. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 17:34
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Ok rabbits,and Cassaid4🙂. heres the next installment. Now we're getting to the good stuff...
    " RULES FOR DYSFUNCTIONAL PATTERNS

STEP 1
    IN ROME,DO AS THE ROMANS

Upon arrival on the Earth plane, your instructions were to completely fall asleep-just like the local population. You were to totally forget your true identity and everything you knew. ...[text shortened]... p for. Getting out of here is not the point. Getting more light INTO here is. Remember?"
    Does this end with a fat former sci-fi writer living on a yacht, drinking champagne, and frolicing with young women? If I'm that guy book me a flight on the next DC8 leaving, if not, this is silly. (Maybe you're trying to be silly?) As my Existentialism professor told me once (a real former French-Resistance fighter,) "this has no significance."
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    08 Aug '09 01:14
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Does this end with a fat former sci-fi writer living on a yacht, drinking champagne, and frolicing with young women? If I'm that guy book me a flight on the next DC8 leaving, if not, this is silly. (Maybe you're trying to be silly?) As my Existentialism professor told me once (a real former French-Resistance fighter,) "this has no significance."
    You'll soon find out how it ends. Don't worry its not long. The credits go to Mission Control and Diana Luppi. I'm not trying to be silly, but I don't blame you for thinking I come across that way.
    It has significance for me-even as just science fiction. But then again I'm not the coldest beer in the six-pack!
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 09:338 edits
    " SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT TRANSMUTATION

Pre-encoded Activation

The seeded entities that comprise the mission were pre-encoded to awaken at this time. That means that there DNA structures were genetiacally designed to go off, like time bombs, at a designated moment in order to accomodate more light than the current human model was prepared to entertain. The time for galactic detonation is now.

Time/Space Anomolies and Their Physical Functions

A. THE DIMENSIONAL SHIFT: Time/space anomolies are being experienced on your planet at this moment. Most people have the nagging sense that there isn't as much time as there used to be. This is usually expressed as, "My isn't time flying!" The reason for this sensation of less time is because ther IS less time.
    In order for a dimensional shift to occur , time is collapsing to create a new dimensional space. Conversly, space is collapsing to create a new dimensional time. In other words , the time/space relationship that determines your 3-D reality is up for grabs.
    "Now" is an actual event. It does not simply refer to simply living in the present, although this is strongly recommended. A new time warp is truly occuring and will continue to accelerate until; "now" is fully reached, and the dimensions can finally interface, much like a ship docking in a space port at a predetermined moment.
    Now there is more "now" than there was even a few months ago, and even more "now" is on the way. When Mission Control or any of its alliance members state "the time is now" , we are reminding you of your genetic agreement as well as being literal.

B.THE GENETIC SHIFT: Another interesting aspect of this anomoly is that your DNA codes were set to go off "now" before you left. As you may have noticed, that did not occur at your birth, or at any other time. until now. Even thogh you have lived through many "nows" , you have not yet lived through this one. The genetic shift is triggered by "now" to accomodate more "now", and the degree of your awakeniong is in direct relation to the degree of "now" that you are experiencing because "now" determines that awakening.

note: In an emergency situatuation , "now" can be brought about instantaneously and all DNA codes activated simultaneously . This is a bit like calling up the reserves, and we would rather not use this method if possible. A more organic approach is preffered.

Deprogramming.

As the transmutation of genetic structure unfolds throughout the planet, your pre-encoded ganetic program will activate. For a time, you will groggiliy begin the process of deprogramming from the old systems. Your identity will begin its march out of the third dimension while your personality and your ego may be more inclined to cling to a sinking ship.
    As the old program of a dying world begin to unravel, you may experience a little discomfort, such as your entire world falling apart. It may be useful during this transition to remeber that you are an interdimensional master who is an expert at transmuting crumbling realities. You have done this before many times.

Debriefing.

All that you have endured during your residency on planet Earth is extremely valuable to Mission Control. What interests us is not the information concerning the nature and effect of human dysfuntionality. If that were all we wanted, we could have just as easily read a newspaer. However, the fact that you endured human denial IS of great importance . Why? Because, as you transmute, all the dysfunctional patterns that you have willingly taken on will transmute with you.
    Although you may not yet recall, you agreed to do this to assist the Earth in her birthing process into the light. The nature of the agreement was that you would willingly transmute the denial you have borne, who you have been told you erroniously are, and all that you have come to humanly represent. You agree to transmute all this into the very fabric that is to become the new garment of a transfigured world. Consequently, your debriefing process is very dear to us bacause it is a sacred act.

Helpful Hints for the Second Coming.

The Second Coming is imminent, and you may as well get ready. This is a particurlarly good idea because you're it. You ARE the Second Coming. Mission Control does not wish to stay on this topic very long because we are aware of the charge that surrounds it due to 2000 years of organized denial. For this reason, we will give you only one more helpful hint: Become your own Messiah- why wait?
    That statement is not only NOT heretical, it is the entire point. That is what the transmutational process is all about. Mission Control has no furthur comment."
  14. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 12:041 edit
    Originally posted by menace71
    Firefox it's built in 🙂 Trust me I need it

😉

Manny
    Now all we need in Firefox is a grammar checker.
  15. Joined
    21 Nov '07
    Moves
    10 Aug '09 12:06
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I've seen many misspellings of the words "there", "their", and "they're". They're spelled differently but their prononciation are the same.
    Word can handle this. Can FireFox handle it?
    No, that would be a grammar checker. I fail to see what's so hard about it though. There as in they
    are, they're as in over... they're and their as in I am, you are, they be me. Simple.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree