1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 14:073 edits
    " THE MISSION.

The following section describes many military terms to describe the activities of the various branches of this mission. It is important that you remember we are not engaged in military maneuvers in any sense that the people of this planet understand those terms. We are not here to force a change because we know that force changes nothing, and we fear we are too interested in change to even try it. We are not at war, abd there are no bad guys to defeat- just one offering of assistance to the people we came to liberate.
    Your belief in the enemy's existence will soon pass as your planet transits out of the third imension where that illusion resides. We did not chose military terminology to foster your fictional belief in an external adversary. We only chose these terms because we had to chose something, and you all seem ver conversant and comfortable with military thinkng. Your focus was the basis for the analogy, coupled with your need for mental structure. This terminology is in no way an adequate expression of who we are or what we are doing.Unfortunately, any other analogy we could have chosen would have been equally inadequate because it is virtually impossible to package a fifth-dimensional thought form in a 3-D wrapper.
    If you do not like the use of your language, please keep in mind that that is what it is-YOUR language. That is why we would have prefferred that you had aquainted yoursleves with this manual before your arrival, on worlds where communication is pure and misinterpretation nis impossible. Be aware that until you are fully reawakened, there is always the potential for misunderstanding. Our advice is to proceed with caution and do not mistake the mental concepts we present as expressing the full meaning of what we say. Also, keep in mind that this mission is not a military threat. Its sole purpose is to assist you and your planet through the graceful transition into the light, and its sole motivation is love."
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Aug '09 10:051 edit
    Looks like its typing time for me again. I hope you cats realize that this exercise is just fine with little response. Once you get on to the 'truth' stick with it. Whether it be from the bible or wherever...

"JOB TITLES- AN OVERVIEW
    When the process of awakening is completed- and even as it is unfolding-you must begin to take your posts. For each of you that post is different. It is beyond the scope of this manual to list all the job descriptions that you are soon to fill because each of your tasks is unique and designed around your essence. Therefore, the knowledge of your innate purpose must come from within. You will know when you are doing your specific work when there is a deep resonance within your being. The ease and grace with which your life flows is also a clear indication that you are aligned with your true function.
    What follows are broad areas of the mission's directives. Some topics are being left out delibrately because of their highly sensitive nature. The material contained in this section of the manual will be enough to trigger your memory to those areas that are not mentioned. Be aware that this is a team effort; since no two positions are identical, each one is indespensible. Mission Control is depending on all of you, your mastery , and your thorough training to accomplish the tasks at hand. May the Force be with you.

The PLO- Definition and Purpose
    Regardless of your specific tasks, you are all members of the PLO(Planetary Liberation Organization). This is a spiritual organization and is not to be confused with the political, Earth-based PLO that is constantly in the newspapers. That group, like most human political movements , is fear-based and hate-driven and, as such, has nothing to do with us or what we are doing.
    Do not mistake this statement for Mission Control's stance on the Near East. Mission Control has no political stance on anything. We have a spiritual stance that views your PLO with the same weariness that it views everything else on this planet- as yet another manifestation of a world separated from its source, itself, and each other. We use the PLO only by way of example and because its members are usinf OUR acronym.
    The real PLO's purpose is to assist in truly libersting the planet. This PLO is here to see that the last chapter of history is written. rome is to fall for the final time, and history is to fall with it. That is what is meant by the prediction thet the world is destined to come to an end.

The PLO-Its Historic Position

Your world views history as a record of everything important that has ever happened. nothing could be furthur from the truth. History is little more than the distorted chronicling of endless human ego posturing whose sole purpose has been to reinforce the state of denial. Since the planet has decided that "no" is no longer an acceptable answer, historic times have no choice but to come to an end.
    Unless you are an awakened member of the PLO , this concept may be difficult to swallow. For the benefit of those who are not yet fully awake, Mission Control offers some examples of history's inherent flaws that are leading to its timely termination. these examples will be equally difficult to swallow.

Exibit A: You have no doubt noticed that this planet's civilizations rise and fall with remarkable regurlarity . Historical accounts of these events invariably explain the reason for the decline. In the case of the demise of Rome, historians point to such contributing factors as moral decadence and a rather unfortunate epidemic of lead poisoning. However these were the symtoms, not the cause, of Romes ruin.
    The true reason for the nauseating up-and-down motion of all human civilizations, Rome included, is that their ideoligies, political systems, and social structures have failed to liberate anybody-especially themselves- from the vice-like grip of fear. Civilizations fall for one reason only: They are built on fear and denial. Their subjects subsequently lose themselves in orgies or wine and dine themselves on lead to either distract themselves from that horrible fact or to get themselves out of it as fast as they can. And, because the real issue is never faced, human bondage continues uninterupted from one civilization to the next, ensuring the collapse of each one in turn. History isn't repeating itself- it is stuttering over an issue it has addressed.
    Americans are another excellent example of this repeated dysfunctional decent into slavery and collapse. Duped by their Declaration of Independence, they fancy themselves to be free. But having a voice in where the next nuclear plant WILL be built instead of whether it SHOULD be built, being able to eat anything they wish from a totally infected food chain, andhaving the inalienable right to file for an extension on paying the taxes that are being used to kill them are not exactly the freedoms that the authors of their constitution had in mind.
    Tha fact that their personal prisons may be expensive, tastefully decorated, and equipped with a stereo , a tv, and a dvd does not make their confines any less a cell. Trading life for economic survival is not liberty; liberty is the freedom from both fear and survival. That was the freedom that was origonally intended to flourish in the United States. In truth, the author behind the authors of the American Constitution was Spirit-not the Bank of America, the Federal Reserve, or the IRS. America ,by acting out of fear, is busily turning its back on its own destiny and facing an impeding crash. However, it is in good company, because the rest of the world is doing the same.
    The Planetary Liberation Organization is a manifestation of Spirit, and it is here to see that America and all the countries of the world turn and face their spiritual future instead of culturally caving under the weight of denial. The PLO is here to liberate the Earth from its dysfunctional historic repitition of destruction and decline."

'Exibit B' and more to follow...
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    19 Aug '09 08:19
    Hi karoly aczel
    You asked me to have a look at this thread. I honestly can't be bothered to read all those very long posts unless I have more motivation. What is it all about? Is it some supposed message from some aliens? If so, then why should I believe that to be the case - or even be curious enough to read through it? Where are you getting the material?
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Aug '09 15:07
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Hi karoly aczel
    You asked me to have a look at this thread. I honestly can't be bothered to read all those very long posts unless I have more motivation. What is it all about? Is it some supposed message from some aliens? If so, then why should I believe that to be the case - or even be curious enough to read through it? Where are you getting the material?
    Hey thanks man, I think this one is 'channelled' information. But I never care that much for authorship,rather for content. Its funny you should ask where I get my material from becase there is always some long-winded story accosiated with any literature I keep. This one is no exception. Its not like I just walk into the library and pick up the first thing in there and start believing it.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Aug '09 11:14
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Hey thanks man, I think this one is 'channelled' information. But I never care that much for authorship,rather for content. Its funny you should ask where I get my material from becase there is always some long-winded story accosiated with any literature I keep. This one is no exception. Its not like I just walk into the library and pick up the first thing in there and start believing it.
    Can you give a short summary as to what it is about and why might be interesting to me?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 02:06
    Can you give a short summary as to what it is about and why might be interesting to me?
    The whole thing is a 'short summary'. I dont know if it would be interesting to you, but I find all supposed channelled info interesting for some reason or another.

I'll probably put the rest of it on here soon. Its pretty short. Then I'll have it here to reference whenever the need may arise.
  7. Cape Town
    Moves
    24 Aug '09 06:46
    The whole thing is a 'short summary'. I dont know if it would be interesting to you, but I find all supposed channelled info interesting for some reason or another.
    Yet you haven't watched the X-files. Interesting.

If I tell you the Quran is channeled info, will you read it too, or is there some criteria that some text must pass before you accept it as "supposed channeled info"?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Aug '09 14:38
    Yet you haven't watched the X-files. Interesting.

If I tell you the Quran is channeled info, will you read it too, or is there some criteria that some text must pass before you accept it as "supposed channeled info"?
    It doesn't matter if it is channeled or not. Its the quality and relevance of the information. Its just that it was claimed to be channelled. I'm not putting any extra special meaning into that. Please dont get me wrong.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 07:03
    " Exhibit B: The historic period has done little but propergate lies. Even if an historic account is accurate (which it usually isn't), the event that it chooses to describe is nothing more than the acting out of a fundamental lie. Consequently, whatever truth the situation may have held is missed.
    An example of this can be seen in American history's rendition of its bloody conquest pf the west. Every account will tell you that the white man won his war against the heathen and savage Indians. Not only are these reports unabashadly biased (and the lie of separation carefully hidden), but the fact that the allegedly defeated Indian Nation was the true victor is never acknowledged at all.
    You read that sentence correctly. The Indians won their war against the white man. That war was a struggle for spiritual ascendancy , not a battle to determine who would subjugate the land. The Indian peoples, who are fifith-dimensional representatives , sacrificed themselves with their very blood to assure this nation would become the spiritual giant it was meant to be. History books are incapable of recording that fact because their function is to meticulously gather material in support of the fear-filled national egos they represent. Because they serve human self-deception, historic accounts totally ignore the grandeur and deeper movement of Spirit that is always the only truth behind any fact.
    The Planetary Libertation Organization is here to assure that tha 5-D victory the Indian nation actually won is finally demonstrated, and that the 3-D wounds in that battle are truly healed. America will then assume its true spiritual identity and discover what Manifest Destiny really means.

Note" For those of you who are having trouble digesting truth of the foregoing statement , let us point out another historic example. If you believe that Japan lost WW2 , we would like you to take a look in your driveways."
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 07:27
    Its the quality and relevance of the information.
    Well I have read one of your posts containing the information and am not at all impressed by the quality.
    For example, claiming that Japan won WWII because they now make more cars than the US is ridiculous.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 09:27
    Well I have read one of your posts containing the information and am not at all impressed by the quality.
    For example, claiming that Japan won WWII because they now make more cars than the US is ridiculous.
    I dont think its a question of winning and losing.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 11:10
    I dont think its a question of winning and losing.
    What is it a question of? The whole post talks of winning and losing.

There are so many obvious self contradictions throughout the post.
    1. It is suggested that all recorded history is inaccurate and biased in favor of one side. That leaves me wondering how we would know that if there are no contradicting accounts, yet it is fairly clear that the writer expects his audience to know it to be the case.
    2. The writer calls America " the spiritual giant it was meant to be" - obviously trying to use the egos of the listeners to his advantage, yet later says "...fear-filled national egos they represent." What happened to the "spiritual giant"?
    3. The whole comment about Japan and their cars is clearly meant to be a joke that supposedly supports the previously expressed claim about the native Americans but in reality it doesn't.
    4. The most important point though is that it is making ridiculous claims about the "Indian Nation" - a non existent entity by the way - which are both slanderous and blatantly false.

If that is what you call quality information, then you need to re-read it and think about it this time.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 11:29
    What is it a question of? The whole post talks of winning and losing.

There are so many obvious self contradictions throughout the post.
    1. It is suggested that all recorded history is inaccurate and biased in favor of one side. That leaves me wondering how we would know that if there are no contradicting accounts, yet it is fairly clear that the wri ...[text shortened]... you call quality information, then you need to re-read it and think about it this time.
    Whoah Whitey! Just let me get another drink...

I think this is the firsr constructive critism I've had on this thread.
    Like I mentioned earlier , it has to be taken in context of the whole thread.

Again, if you are looking for contradictions , then fine, But if you are looking to get into the spirit of something then try to gleen the 'good' sometimes, not always the negative (as I've seen you doing).

1.I dont know about this subject too much , but I reckon its seems quite plausible.
    2.The spiritual giant "IT WAS MEANT TO BE"...(and isn't yet?)
    3.The whole comment about says to me more than just cars. Japan's awesome! (In my naive uneducated mind) I see that Japan has made mistakes , but is now showing the world what an awesome culture it is.
    That is coming from what I've read and also from people that I've known that have been there. Any country that embraces Zen the way that Japan does has to be Awesome!
    4.How do you know?Could you (be bothered) enlighten us?

I've re-read it many times and I'm always curious as to how they come about using the English language. I think they do a fine job, however , I can see some chinks in their wordisms...
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 13:56
    Again, if you are looking for contradictions , then fine, But if you are looking to get into the spirit of something then try to gleen the 'good' sometimes, not always the negative (as I've seen you doing).
    Sorry, but I couldn't find any 'good' in it.

3.The whole comment about says to me more than just cars. Japan's awesome! (In my naive uneducated mind) I see that Japan has made mistakes , but is now showing the world what an awesome culture it is.
    But how is that evidence that they won the war? Or did the win the 'spiritual war'? I just don't think the statement proves the point. It is possible that Japan would have been even better off if they had won the war, or alternatively their military philosophies of the time might have created a monster, but surely we should give the credit for changing that to the country that did actually win that particular war?

That is coming from what I've read and also from people that I've known that have been there. Any country that embraces Zen the way that Japan does has to be Awesome!

4.How do you know?Could you (be bothered) enlighten us?
    It essentially claims that the various native american people of the time had a purpose other than survival and were willing to die for it. I must point out that in any war especially one where there are hundreds of ununited tribes all fighting for their own reasons it is blatantly false to pretend that they had a common goal (other than survival). I also take it as slanderous to claim that they willingly died. Next you will be telling us that the Jews in Germany willingly died because they wanted to win a spiritual victory. See how far you get with that.

I've re-read it many times and I'm always curious as to how they come about using the English language. I think they do a fine job, however , I can see some chinks in their wordisms...
    Ha ha. The source is clearly someone who speaks reasonably good English and wishes to take in his audience with platitudes and such like. Its not of a very high standard though, any decent politician could do better.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Sep '09 01:19
    "The PLO and Armistice Day
    The end of history should not be percieved as a frightening event. History has been the frightening event. Its end is the liberation that will exalt humanity, not strip it of its power. As the planetary ego aligns with Spirit, it will have no furthur need to defend itself against an enemy that does not exist. Nor will it have any use for carefully recordong that process abd then passing it on to future generations as an impaired model for them to imitate.
    The Planetary Liberation Organization is here to cut an energetic pathway to the state of grace.In doing so, it will enable the planetary inhabitants to claim their freedom from both their national and personal histories, as well as allow them to experience their true physical and spiritual wealth. The celebrations that marked the endings of your world wars will look like sedate little tea parties compared to the globel celebration of true peace abd liberation that will date the end of historic times.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree