1. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Jun '17 23:36
    Originally posted by sonship
    Is it before your judgment seat that Christians have to give an account ?

What I do to announce the Gospel is before God and a matter between Christ and me.

In [b]First Corinthians 4:3
    a faithful servant of Christ wrote -

[quote] King James Bible
    But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or ...[text shortened]... angles through which the Gospel can be presented. We're obligated to those approaches as well.[/b]
    So you are not really interested in encouraging innocent people to avoid eternal torment then .. I got ya .
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    04 Jun '17 23:37
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    1 John 3:23
    And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

John 6:28-30 King James Version (KJV)
    28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
    29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on ...[text shortened]... ng eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
    I guess you dont have an opinion on the opening post.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Jun '17 23:51
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    So you are not really interested in encouraging innocent people to avoid eternal torment then .. I got ya .
    No you don't got it at all. You're a liar.
    Twisting words in order to tell your lies.

What you "got" is your miserable lies.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 00:02
    No you don't got it at all. You're a liar.
    Twisting words in order to tell your lies.

What you "got" is your miserable lies.
    Ok so how do you encourage people to avoid eternal torment?
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 11:33
    Not to listen to you.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 11:45
    Originally posted by josephw
    Not to listen to you.
    Well thats obvious. So you encourage them to listen to you.
    And what exactly do you tell them?
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 12:131 edit
    Cat got your tongue Josephw? What do you tell them?

Here is what Jesus tells people about how to escape the weeping and gnashing of teeth. Using the very same passages used by KJ and Sonship, here is the summary:

Who is CAST OUT / Who is IN.

Matt 8 : Children of the Kingdom / Outsiders
    Matt 13 : Those who do iniquity / The righteous
    Matt 13 : Bad Vessels, the wicked / The just.
    Matt 24 : Those who do sin and evil / Those who good
    Matt 25 : Wicked and slothful servants / Good and faithful servants
    Luke 13 : Workers of Iniquity / The righteous

Is that what you tell people? I dont think so Josephw. Not you, Not sonship, Not KJ. You people do not preach what Jesus preached. You in fact preach the complete opposite. That nobody could be righteous. Nobody can keep away from sin. That all that is required is to profess faith.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Jun '17 23:41
    Cat got your tongue Josephw? What do you tell them?

Here is what Jesus tells people about how to escape the weeping and gnashing of teeth. Using the very same passages used by KJ and Sonship, here is the summary:

[quote]Who is CAST OUT / Who is IN.

Matt 8 : Children of the Kingdom / Outsiders
    Matt 13 ...[text shortened]... ould be righteous. Nobody can keep away from sin. That all that is required is to profess faith.
    Are you justified Rajk? And how so? Do you know what it means to be justified? Do you?
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Jun '17 00:041 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Are you justified Rajk? And how so? Do you know what it means to be justified? Do you?
    It's like a cornered animal with no way out ... that is what you are... resorting to diversion instead of dealing with the topic at hand.

You are hopelessly lost when it comes to the teachings of Christ
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 12:471 edit

Does your question assume that avoiding eternal torment is the only important matter to God and man?

Eternal redemption in Jesus Christ is the sure rescue from perishing forever.

Your slanderous lies come about because you portray some Christians as caring for nothing else - ie. conformity to the image of Christ the Firstborn Son (Rom. 8:28,29) means nothing to us.

Your lies come about in your slandering accusation that I say Grace is a handy license to continue to live in sin. You are apparently unable to cease from this slander. You're trained in it evidently. You're a slave to it.

I don't think about you seeing more clearly any more.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 13:015 edits
    It should be obvious to everyone reading these threads, that there are a few Christians here who believe in, probably even relish the idea of eternal torment for some people. Particularly sonship and Kelly Jay have posted in great detail [repeatedly] passages from Jesus Christ which they say describe this torment. Plus there are silent Christians cheering fr ...[text shortened]... om, one must keep away from sin and evil, as Jesus himself stated? Please point to the thread.
    It should be obvious to everyone reading these threads, that there are a few Christians here who believe in, probably even relish the idea of eternal torment

"... probably relish the idea of eternal torment" .... You again are lying.

Go back over my posts of the last 8 years and paste in two consecutive sentences (or one for that matter) which conveyed that I "RELISH" the idea that sinners could be eternally separated from God.

Now, concerning Satan and his angels for whom the eternal punishment was prepared in the first place (Matt. 25:41,46) I do rejoice that the little snake is going to judged forever.

" ... the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (see Matt. 25:41)

But that unrepentant and unreconciled humans will join this "leader" is very sad. The teaching is not "relished" by me, in regards to lost humans.

So it should be obvious to everyone reading this thread that you use slander to propagate lies against some Christians.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 13:07
    "Relish the idea of eternal torment" .... You (Rajk999) again are lying.
    Didn't you once say that the prospect of your dissenters and "enemies" being tortured for eternity made your Christian life easier because you found it easier to forgive them in the here and now?

It may not be "relish" exactly, but it is a pretty horrid stance you take.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 13:091 edit
    Folks, I recall that in years past on at least two occasions I admitted something.
    What was it ?

I said that if there was EVER a doctrine that I really wanted to believe it was probably the doctrine of Universal Salvation. I confessed that I studied the best arguments of the Universalists but my conscience would not let me adopt the belief.

My position is pretty much the same today - If it is there in the Bible the Lord doesn't want me to see it. I don't think it is there.

I recall admitting that to posters twice since being here.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 13:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    Didn't you once say that the prospect of your dissenters and "enemies" being tortured for eternity made your Christian life easier because you found it easier to forgive them in the here and now?

It may not be "relish" exactly, but it is a pretty horrid stance you take.

I think as often the case, what you recall is what you wanted to TWIST my words to say FOR YOU.

You cannot find fault with the New Testament. You cannot rise above Christ, critique Christ, and sit in judgment of one word of His teaching to the world on forgiveness of enemies or anything else.

Hunt as you feel authorized to do for fault in the New Testament, you don't hold a candle to Jesus Christ, period.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '17 13:24
    FMF: Didn't you once say that the prospect of your dissenters and "enemies" being tortured for eternity made your Christian life easier because you found it easier to forgive them in the here and now?

I think as often the case, what you recall is what you wanted to TWIST my words to say FOR YOU.
    So you are flat out denying that that was essentially what you said and meant?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree