YouTube
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Dec '13 13:33
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Evidence for creation: 1. Genetics Confirms the Bible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auygJmEcgLY
    for theories put forward that claim to use science can we please have links to peer reviewed papers.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Dec '13 13:574 edits
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    for theories put forward that claim to use science can we please have links to peer reviewed papers.
    Surely you jest. His first statement about fossils is to say there are practically no evidence for fossil humans. WRONG. Then he talks about a supposed similarity between the crash of human population and the crash of population as a result of the flood. The fossil record says humans crashed down to maybe 1000 individuals but the flood story has humans go down to 8 people. He uses that as if evolution timeline and biblical timeline was similar. But in reality, the human population crashed something like 180,000 years ago so there is no putting those two timelines together.

Also, one of his bogus arguments is that the population of early man should have been 40 BILLION people, that based on his BS idea of reproductive rates.

The population of the entire human race in those years was never more than a few million but he uses his BS argument to support his idea there are practically no fossils of early man, very small numbers we have today.

This alone is a total nonsense argument. You don't need a Phd to see that one.

Next he goes into Eve's genetics, total supposition.

He goes on to say the lack of genetic diversity was due to the 3 or 4 wives of the Ark.

He goes on to say this explains the diversity of humans today.

Lets see his peer reviewed papers on it.......

Just another case of all opinion, words, words, more words in a lecture as if that was science.

Sorry, that is not how science works. You don't just start lecturing on a subject with the pre-ordained idea of proving a theory and expect people to just fall over and believe his BS.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Dec '13 14:19
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Surely you jest. His first statement about fossils is to say there are practically no evidence for fossil humans. WRONG.
    i like the bit where he says that saying humans came from the middle-east is the same as science saying they came from africa. he kinda shrugs shoulders like middle-east/africa whatever, same thing!!! ha!
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Dec '13 14:344 edits
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    i like the bit where he says that saying humans came from the middle-east is the same as science saying they came from africa. he kinda shrugs shoulders like middle-east/africa whatever, same thing!!! ha!
    Another tidbit: I tried to find out his professional associations and I find a whole bunch of Dr. Robert W Carters but the only listing I see for this dude is from creationist websites, like 'creationwiki'. I was surprised by how many Robert W Carters there are around with Phd's in various fields!

His degree is in Marine Biology but he presents himself as a genetics expert.

Hinds: How can you sleep at night when you put up crap like this trying to say this is actual science? This is an opinion piece and nothing more and the whole idea of such people is to use science as a weapon to convert people on the fence about christianity into their fold.

How can you sleep at night using such deceptive works as this?

What would you think of the quality of people who would be swayed by this BS? Would you really want those weak minded individuals to be part of your religion?

I guess the answer to that is yes, you WANT weakminded individuals, like yourself, so your bogus religion can grow as big as it can politically thus making it SEEM as if all the creation stories and flood and babel stories are all literally true.

It does tend to show how humans are not as smart as they are cracked up to be.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Dec '13 01:15
    Evidence for Creation: 2. Humanity is degenerating instead of evolving for the better

YouTube

Evidence for Creation: 3. Evidence for the Biblical origin of Humanity

YouTube
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Dec '13 01:48
    Evidence for Creation: 2. Humanity is degenerating instead of evolving for the better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4JxzQ4aeI

Evidence for Creation: 3. Evidence for the Biblical origin of Humanity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz5BsP-LIX8
    You just don't get it. NOBODY is swayed by these opinion video's, your efforts come on to deaf ears.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Dec '13 02:46
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You just don't get it. NOBODY is swayed by these opinion video's, your efforts come on to deaf ears.
    I believe there is somebody here that has common sense like me and could be swayed to believe as I do on creation.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Dec '13 04:04
    Evidence for Creation: 4. Scientists Persuaded By The Evidence Part 1 0f 3

YouTube
  10. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    15 Dec '13 07:43

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    15 Dec '13 07:44
    I suppose you could present yourself as proof of this phenomenon, but then your evidence would be merely anecdotal.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Dec '13 10:22
    The Ultimate Proof of Creation

YouTube
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Dec '13 12:24
    I believe there is somebody here that has common sense like me and could be swayed to believe as I do on creation.
    common sense dictates that you should lean towards science that has been stringently tested and re-tested then published in peer reviewed papers. common sense dictates you should take anything else with a pinch of salt.

so unfortunately for you (as proven with your cancer comment in another thread), you are not using common sense or even intelligence.

there is a horrible film called the human centipede (i dont recommend it) your passing on of these terrible youtube clips reminds me of the infamous climax of the movie. i'd say you were the guy at the end of the centipede, whos crap just falls on the floor.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Dec '13 13:23
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    I suppose you could present yourself as proof of this phenomenon, but then your evidence would be merely anecdotal.
    Ha-ha!
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Dec '13 16:301 edit
    You don't really go by evidence in ANY field do you? like this little experiment in futility you are running. Anyone come forward here and say, YEAH, that looks like the real deal'? NO, all you have had are nay sayers and I notice you got 5 thumbs down and not one thumbs up.

Doesn't that tell you SOMETHING?

Don't you even get the part that they are not presenting science, only spreading opinions?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree