1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 20:02
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The old books contain the words of the prophets. If you will not accept their words, you surely will not accept mine.
    OK. So what was their definition of "likeness".
    Afterall that is all we want from you!!!
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 01:49
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    OK. So what was their definition of "likeness".
    Afterall that is all we want from you!!!
    I don't have their dictionary.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 02:19
    I don't have their dictionary.
    We'll take that as an admission that you are clueless as to the meaning of
    "in god's likeness" then.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 09:37
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    We'll take that as an admission that you are clueless as to the meaning of
    "in god's likeness" then.
    I was guessing.
  5. out on bail
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 11:29
    They may be bashful.
    And Dopey, Doc and Sleepy!!!
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 11:59

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 12:004 edits
    Evidence for creation: 1. Genetics Confirms the Bible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auygJmEcgLY
    This sh;t is like watching some dude making a comparison between quicksort and his super-duper fabtastic own-rolled multi-threaded, "cache-friendly", assembly written bogo-sort.

In short - a d;ckhead šŸ˜µ
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 15:36
    Originally posted by Agerg
    This sh;t is like watching some dude making a comparison between quicksort and his super-duper fabtastic own-rolled multi-threaded, "cache-friendly", assembly written bogo-sort.

Well, other than that, he's a nice guyšŸ™‚
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Dec '13 06:08
    Originally posted by Agerg

Name calling is all you can do. The creation evidence is there, PHD included.
  10. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Dec '13 07:20
    I believe there is somebody here that has common sense like me and could be swayed to believe as I do on creation.
    I believe i have common sense. (although some would disagree with that statement, ha, ha).
    Science and philosiphy have one main thing in common. The way in which a subject is approached. Placing the theory, thought, and or object in the center, then approaching it from every angle possible. RJ, have you done this? I believe in creation, but not as you do! I believe there could be a number of different possibilities, but I am drawn to one that stands to be most reasonable.
    I am not stuck in the silliness of one day is a thousand years to the Lord. Many churches teach this and forget to include the word "like". One day is LIKE a thousand years to the Lord. How can a person compare eternity to a day.
    So, now we need to understand, Seven days of creation are not 7,000 years. Yes, it could be. After all God is God. He could do it in six days or six seconds for that matter.
    We often hear here of a separation of science and religion. If God created everything, then you'll find that science will support the theory of God.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Dec '13 00:09
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    I believe i have common sense. (although some would disagree with that statement, ha, ha).
    Science and philosiphy have one main thing in common. The way in which a subject is approached. Placing the theory, thought, and or object in the center, then approaching it from every angle possible. RJ, have you done this? I believe in creation, but not as you do ...[text shortened]... ligion. If God created everything, then you'll find that science will support the theory of God.
    Yes, I figured out that an evening and morning is 24 hours and also 1 day.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 15:061 edit
    Yes, I figured out that an evening and morning is 24 hours and also 1 day.
    In other words, you refuse to even listen to what he had to say. Head forever in the sand of ancient times, ignorant to what has been learned of late. The last three hundred years of scientific development have been lost on you. Nay, more than that, FEARED by you.

You fervently wish to go back to the simpler times of black and white where the judgement of the church was law, you would live well in such suppressing times, having the judgement of death by you rides easy on your mind.

I can see RJ on a podium right now, 1000 years ago:

DEATH TO THE INFIDEL! Let him burn at the stake for his blasphemy....

You would wear such a mantle easy.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Dec '13 19:06
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    In other words, you refuse to even listen to what he had to say. Head forever in the sand of ancient times, ignorant to what has been learned of late. The last three hundred years of scientific development have been lost on you. Nay, more than that, FEARED by you.

You fervently wish to go back to the simpler times of black and white where the judgement ...[text shortened]... E INFIDEL! Let him burn at the stake for his blasphemy....

You would wear such a mantle easy.
    No. I figured out the truth was that an evening and morning is 24 hours and also 1 day. Simply as that and no need for any podium.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Dec '13 07:36
    No. I figured out the truth was that an evening and morning is 24 hours and also 1 day. Simply as that and no need for any podium.
    My charge stands.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree