1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 18:05
    Originally posted by humy
    “...who claim the theory of evolution is fact ...”

-which is is. We have the physical proof; we have the fossils; we have the missing link (both as some as fossils and some currently living ones) we have the geological evidence; we have the genetic evidence; we have the evidence of micro-evolution occurring today and the data to prove that macro-evolution ha ...[text shortened]... daptation as evolution. ...”

“genetic adaptation by means of natural selection” = “evolution”
    Your proof is not actual, but imaginary. 😏
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 18:12
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Evolutionary scientists (Pseudo-scientists) fudge on the scientific method to
    suit their beliefs. The end does not justify the means in science. There opinions
    are neither science or fact. Santorum is a politician and does not speak the views
    of all Christians. But he has a right to his opinion just as you do. But that has
    nothing to do with true science. As I have said before opinion is not science.
    So it sounds like you agree with Santorum, you want the Iranization of the US and shut down of stem cell research and the like. You want the US to fall behind the rest of the world instead of leading it in science.

You cannot both claim to be not anti science and to call some sciences pseudo sciences or some such since all modern sciences use the same scientific method.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 18:30
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So it sounds like you agree with Santorum, you want the Iranization of the US and shut down of stem cell research and the like. You want the US to fall behind the rest of the world instead of leading it in science.

You cannot both claim to be not anti science and to call some sciences pseudo sciences or some such since all modern sciences use the same scientific method.
    Apparently, you have not read other things I have wriiten on Santorum. I
    have said I am for Ron Paul. I posted some things Ron Paul said about
    Santorum. Do you even know Ron Paul's views on anything?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 19:283 edits
    Apparently, you have not read other things I have wriiten on Santorum. I
    have said I am for Ron Paul. I posted some things Ron Paul said about
    Santorum. Do you even know Ron Paul's views on anything?
    What did he say about Santorum? As a democrat, I haven't been exactly keen to follow all the republican stuff except to hope Santorum is the repub. candidate🙂 Or better yet, Rush Limberger🙂
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 21:08
    What did he say about Santorum? As a democrat, I haven't been exactly keen to follow all the republican stuff except to hope Santorum is the repub. candidate🙂 Or better yet, Rush Limberger🙂
    YouTube

YouTube&feature=related

YouTube&feature=related

YouTube&feature=related

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Ron_Paul

http://www.ronpaul.com/

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 22:28
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZPexbzJUU4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4gcnPm0SxQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fx4tGWHPFg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi12aVa3psc&feature=related

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Ron_Paul

http://www.ronpaul.com/

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Why do you support someone who has no chance to win? If you are a loyal republican, shouldn't you be putting your weight behind someone with a chance to win?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Mar '12 04:30
    Why do you support someone who has no chance to win? If you are a loyal republican, shouldn't you be putting your weight behind someone with a chance to win?
    There is plenty of time for that. Now I am putting in my protest vote so that
    maybe the party leaders will realize they need some readjustment.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Mar '12 05:39
    Take it to debates or wherever, you want to make a change, you start with your own 2 hands and your brain.

A protest vote, but still republican. Yeah right. I really dont want to hear about it.
    Your leadership system is a joke, that would be a good start in this forum. If you really take it seriously, Ron, (that's not of "McDonald" fame is it?) , then take it elsewhere. Ergh! This place is bad enough without starting on US politics.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Mar '12 16:09
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Take it to debates or wherever, you want to make a change, you start with your own 2 hands and your brain.

A protest vote, but still republican. Yeah right. I really dont want to hear about it.
    Your leadership system is a joke, that would be a good start in this forum. If you really take it seriously, Ron, (that's not of "McDonald" fame is it?) , then take it elsewhere. Ergh! This place is bad enough without starting on US politics.
    Yeah, we got a bit sidetracked.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Mar '12 16:492 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel

I have discarded the Democrats along time ago. That party is too far gone and
    I see no hope for it. I do not want the kind of government the Democrats are
    promising. The Repblicans we elect do not keeping all their promises after being
    elected, as Ron Paul has pointed out. This makes them almost as bad as the
    Democrats because they do little to counter the bad policies of the Demopcrats.
    Since we have such a strong two party system, the only hope I see is to change
    the Republican Party platform and to elect Republicans that will stick to it.

P.S. The people of this country must come to realize that trying to spend our
    way out of debt with so-called stimulus packages is stupid regardless of which
    political party wants to do it.
  11. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    16 Mar '12 17:25

P.S. The people of this country must come to realize that trying to spend our
    way out of debt with so-called stimulus packages is stupid regardless of which
    add economics to the list of things you don't understand. no country (or state) has ever cut spending into prosperity.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Mar '12 17:39
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    add economics to the list of things you don't understand. no country (or state) has ever cut spending into prosperity.
    How about cutting taxes into prosperity. That worked for awhile until the big
    spenders decided to pass spending bill after spending bill and then spend more
    money rebuilding a country we destroyed and then not even taking any of their
    oil as repayment. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    16 Mar '12 20:07
    How about cutting taxes into prosperity. That worked for awhile until the big
    spenders decided to pass spending bill after spending bill and then spend more
    money rebuilding a country we destroyed and then not even taking any of their
    oil as repayment. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
    Well this should be in debates but the ones who can't balance the budget in America are the
    republicans not the democrats.

This is factual data you can look it up.

Your national deficit has increased most and fastest under republican control vs democratic control.

The big spenders you are talking about are republicans, not democrats.

And you are right...

They are stupid.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Mar '12 22:03
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Well this should be in debates but the ones who can't balance the budget in America are the
    republicans not the democrats.

This is factual data you can look it up.

Your national deficit has increased most and fastest under republican control vs democratic control.

The big spenders you are talking about are republicans, not democrats.

And you are right...

They are stupid.
    It was a Repblican controlled congress that fought against Bill Clinton in order
    to finally agree on a balanced Federal budget. The Democrats do not have the
    reputation for big government and big spending for nothing.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/no-democrat-controlled-congress-has-balanced-federal-budget-40-years-no-republican
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Mar '12 04:50
    I have discarded the Democrats along time ago. That party is too far gone and
    I see no hope for it. I do not want the kind of government the Democrats are
    promising. The Repblicans we elect do not keeping all their promises after being
    elected, as Ron Paul has pointed out. This makes them almost as bad as the
    Democrats because they do little to count ...[text shortened]... with so-called stimulus packages is stupid regardless of which
    Geez man, you just dont know when to stop, take a leaf out of sonhouses book, eh?

Do you think I give a dam? because you were answering me, weirdo...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree