1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 19:26
    It is sad to see that losts of people need evidence to believe in God and Jesus.
    The Roman guards could have take Jesus body and not put it behind a rock where people could take it if they tried. Two Roman Guards saw him alive.

But the only truth you will get is if you ask him to soften your heart and have him show you he is real. Like the Tomas one of the 12 that touched him at his wound. Or a Christian Testimony that is the best evidence and if you reject those you just harden your heart even more.
    When I as God to show himself to me. I had prayed the sinners prayer and then I saw a change in my life to were I had stop swearing 50 to 60 words a day to maybe 2 or 3 a week.
  2. Belfast
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 19:291 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    It is sad to see that losts of people need evidence to believe in God and Jesus.
    The Roman guards could have take Jesus body and not put it behind a rock where people could take it if they tried. Two Roman Guards saw him alive.

But the only truth you will get is if you ask him to soften your heart and have him show you he is real. Like the Tomas one of th ...[text shortened]... saw a change in my life to were I had stop swearing 50 to 60 words a day to maybe 2 or 3 a week.
    1)I swear less now.
    2)Therefore, God exists.

Of course people need evidence! That's like saying, people need evidence to believe in fairies. Or, people need evidence to believe there is a monster under the bed.

Have you read "Kissing Hank's Ass"? If not, Google it.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 19:54
    Originally posted by lukemcmullan
    1)I swear less now.
    2)Therefore, God exists.

Of course people need evidence! That's like saying, people need evidence to believe in fairies. Or, people need evidence to believe there is a monster under the bed.

Have you read "Kissing Hank's Ass"? If not, Google it.
    Well I did get my evidence and also I have told others my testimony before about the moment I gave my life to Christ publically infront of a congragation my paranioa of 5 years and 8 months went away in the blink of an eye. People can get changed right away from the power of God or it can take a few months to a year. And my Paranioa was of the aids virse. Satan blinded me by thinking everyone had it and so I didn't like touching people or door knobs or door handles.
    And when I would shake peoples hand when I meet them I would go wash them. I don't do that anymore because God has blessed me and healed me so much. Praise God!
  4. Belfast
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 20:001 edit
    Well I did get my evidence and also I have told others my testimony before about the moment I gave my life to Christ publically infront of a congragation my paranioa of 5 years and 8 months went away in the blink of an eye. People can get changed right away from the power of God or it can take a few months to a year. And my Paranioa was of the aids virse. Sat sh them. I don't do that anymore because God has blessed me and healed me so much. Praise God!
    If you had any sense, if you were so afraid of AIDS (note the capitals), you would try and get some information, and then discover the that the HIV virus cannot survive outside the human body.

Edit: There is no such thing as the "AIDS virus".
  5. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 20:03
    Paranioa
    i heard this song last night.
    also like....
    war pigs.
    and....IRONMAN.
    black sabath.
  6. Belfast
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 20:05
    Originally posted by windmill
    i heard this song last night.
    also like....
    war pigs.
    and....IRONMAN.
    black sabath.
    Yea I think Black Sabbath's music is brilliant. It's a shame what Ozzy did to himself with all the drugs.
  7. Colorado
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 20:081 edit
    If you had any sense, if you were so afraid of AIDS (note the capitals), you would try and get some information, and then discover the that the HIV virus cannot survive outside the human body.
    There is no such thing as the "AIDS virus".

[/b]Actually there is. AIDS is basically the HIV virus when it starts to attack the immune system.
  8. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 20:13
    Yea I think Black Sabbath's music is brilliant. It's a shame what Ozzy did to himself with all the drugs.
    i used to get home from the nightclubs about 5 in the morning with some friends.we would sit on the veranda and watch the sunrise.black sabbath was about all we played....full volume!!!ahhhh...the good days.
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 20:141 edit

Edit: There is no such thing as the "AIDS virus".
    I know but that didn't help me at the time.
    I was raised Catholic too and so at the time I always prayed to God to help me and heal me and forgive me for the reason I was like this for all those years.

I even now the day that my paranioa started. I guess it was becasue I had never been out of state before and when I was at teh Grand Canyon a hispanic man came up to ask my mom and dad for directions and I heard a voice in the back of my head say that man has AIDS.
    So I now that voice was not from God so I had said "F U" Satan. And that is when my paranioa started back in summer of 1996 (around July 25) on are way to the Olympics in Atlanta.
    And it ended on March 31, 2002 about 12:30 PM when I gave my life to Christ. And I know that is what God wanted for me to give my life to Christ to be healed and use it as a testimony for him.
  10. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 20:31
    Originally posted by windmill
    i used to get home from the nightclubs about 5 in the morning with some friends.we would sit on the veranda and watch the sunrise.black sabbath was about all we played....full volume!!!ahhhh...the good days.
    people you could trust.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 21:16
    Well I did get my evidence and also I have told others my testimony before about the moment I gave my life to Christ publically infront of a congragation my paranioa of 5 years and 8 months went away in the blink of an eye. People can get changed right away from the power of God or it can take a few months to a year. And my Paranioa was of the aids virse. Sat ...[text shortened]... sh them. I don't do that anymore because God has blessed me and healed me so much. Praise God!
    Finding a new belief could overcome your paranioa without there being a god.

I'm sick of hearing people say how happy they've been since they found god, as if god brought them that happiness. Having something to believe in and thinking positively could help you feel happy without there being a god.
  12. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 21:51

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 22:201 edit
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    [b]There is no such thing as the "AIDS virus".

[/b]Actually there is. AIDS is basically the HIV virus when it starts to attack the immune system.[/b]
    Sorry Chess old boy,

AIDS and HIV are both acronyms, HIV for Human Immunodeficiency Virus, and AIDS for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. See the difference? One is a virus, and the other a syndrome. A syndrome is the group of collective symptoms caused by the interaction between the virus and the organism it is infecting. There is no AIDS virus, but there is a virus (HIV) that can lead to you developing AIDS.

Secondly RBHILL, where do you get off with your false moralising? You talk to us about being a good christian and all, but YOU HAVE ADMITTED BEING INVOLVED IN DVD PIRACY. Isn't that theft? Isn't that a sin? You could get away with this (from our moral judgement anyway) if you didn't crack on all the time about how you are going to heaven whilst the rest of us are going to hell. You sit there and proudly admit to breaking commandment number 7 and yet have the audacity to claim that you're going to heaven!!!

The day you get into heaven will be the day that George W meets the wonderful wizard and gets that brain he's been needing so long...
  14. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 22:34
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Secondly [b]RBHILL, where do you get off with your false moralising? You talk to us about being a good christian and all, but YOU HAVE ADMITTED BEING INVOLVED IN DVD PIRACY.[/b]
    ouch, Arby. Right in the Labonza. And from a skirt-wearin' poodle-walker, too.
  15. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 22:401 edit
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Sorry Chess old boy,

AIDS and HIV are both acronyms, HIV for Human Immunodeficiency Virus, and AIDS for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. See the difference? One is a virus, and the other a syndrome. A syndrome is the group of collective symptoms caused by the interaction between the virus and the organism it is infecting. There is no AIDS vir y that George W meets the wonderful wizard and gets that brain he's been needing so long...
    ...George W meets the wonderful wizard and gets that brain he's been needing so long...

Actually, he has a brain. He's called Karl Rove:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0403910/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree