08 Jan '06 18:07
    what is a virse?
    A mutated virus 😉

Ba dum, pssh!
  2. Joined
    18 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 18:12
    ah, thank you. my life has been fulfilled with that knowledge.... and i dont believe in god! therefore, god does not exist.
  3. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 19:052 edits
    Originally posted by i am scientists
    ...and i dont believe in god! therefore, god does not exist.
    I don't believe in you, ergo you don't exist. 😛

QED
  4. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 19:081 edit
    Originally posted by Halitose
    I don't believe in you, ergo you don't exist. 😛
    You're just a figment of his imagination.
  5. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 19:14
    Originally posted by stocken
    You're just a figment of his imagination.
    He/she is a AI-bot in its alpha phase -- logic still needs some fine tuning.
  6. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 19:30
    He/she is a AI-bot in its alpha phase -- logic still needs some fine tuning.
    No program, no matter how diligently scrutinized; how adapt the programmer, will be free of bugs.
  7. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 20:12
    Originally posted by stocken
    No program, no matter how diligently scrutinized; how adapt the programmer, will be free of bugs.
    Microsoft being the prime example...
  8. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 20:16
    ha ha ha ha

So true...
  9. Joined
    18 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 21:03
    if i dont believe in god, and therefore it (he/she) does not exist, then your not believing in me also disproves gods existance (there is logic in there somewhere)
  10. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 21:37
    if i dont believe in god, and therefore it (he/she) does not exist, then your not believing in me also disproves gods existance (there is logic in there somewhere)
    It's so strange. I don't even get you, yet I have a bizarre feeling you're saying what I've been saying these past few months. That God may be a he or a she, and that (s)he probably doesn't even exist.

Actually, come to think of it, you have a point. If you don't accept God, then he doesn't exist. If Halitose doesn't accept you. Then you do not exist. Thus, you cannot be God and God, therefore, does not exist. The matter of him possibly being a female (or androgyne, for that matter) is simply besides the point.

Yea, I see now. 🙂
  11. Joined
    18 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 21:41
    i am so glad that another person on this planet thinks as i do. you are very obviously a genious. we must play a game of chess at some point. question; if god performed a miracle (presuming it existed), then noone could believe, they would know. therefore noone would believe in god, and it would not exist. am i correct?
  12. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 22:001 edit
    i am so glad that another person on this planet thinks as i do. you are very obviously a genious. we must play a game of chess at some point. question; if god performed a miracle (presuming it existed), then noone could believe, they would know. therefore noone would believe in god, and it would not exist. am i correct?
    ha ha ha

Well, to be honest. You seem to have a very refined intellect yourself. 😀

A game of chess? Sure, challenge me whenever you feel up to it.

You're absolutely right, though. A little Douglas Adams over you, I think. Yes, knowing would rule out the part where you believe, and the whole concept of God relies on belief, so, if I see a miracle and I give God credit for it, than I know he exists, and therefore, he does not.

ha ha ha

I haven't had this much fun in weeks. 😉

[edit: Well, you know? Jibberishly like.]
  13. Joined
    18 Nov '05
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 22:151 edit
    its amazing, isnt it how much enjoyment you can get out of disproving the existance of god.
    my RE teacher used to groan whenever i entered the room. he really hated me (probably still does).
    i thank you for you kind comment on my intellect, although i know several people who would argue with you there.
    an interesting point; did you know that there is no such thing as holy water?
  14. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 22:17
    You believe that they scrutinise Microsoft products to get rid of the bugs?
  15. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    08 Jan '06 22:20
    btw genious, it's spelled genius, unless, of course, you're referring to something my puny intellect cannot possibly comprehend......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree