1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Mar '12 05:01
    The unequivocal consensus in the scientific community is that intelligent design
    is not science and has no place in a science curriculum. The U.S. National
    Academy of Sciences has stated that "creationism, intelligent design, and other
    claims of supernatural intervention in the origin of life or of species are not
    science because they are not testable by the methods of science." The U.S.
    National Science Teachers Association and the American Association for the
    dvancement of Science have termed it pseudoscience. Others in the scientific
    community have denounced its tactics, accusing the ID movement of
    manufacturing false attacks against evolution, of engaging in misinformation
    and misrepresentation about science, and marginalizing those who teach it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_design

However, they have no objection to the theory of evolution from a common
    ancestor being included in the science cirriculum in education even though
    it is not testable by the methods of science. This is pure prejudice in action.
  2. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    05 Mar '12 06:18
    the theory of evolution is testable by science. your ignorance to the contrary is irrelevant.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Mar '12 06:331 edit
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    the theory of evolution is testable by science. your ignorance to the contrary is irrelevant.
    Many things seem to be irrelevant to todays scientists.

P.S. Like the truth.
  4. Joined
    08 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Mar '12 16:26
    *Yawn*

People, please don't feed the troll. Force him back into the spirituality forum where he belongs. I actually enjoy the content at this forum.
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    06 Mar '12 00:55
    Originally posted by amolv06
    *Yawn*

People, please don't feed the troll. Force him back into the spirituality forum where he belongs. I actually enjoy the content at this forum.
    what makes you think he belongs there? he is as divorced from spirituality as he is from science.
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '12 13:44
    To the MOD's

The OP and the poster of the OP does not belong in science forum.
    It contains no science, It does contain religion.
    It contains no logic or rationality, it is irrational.

Please move to spirituality or delete.

@RJHinds.

I and many others have explained many times why you are wrong.
    You either paid no attention to what we said or are too thick to understand it.

You are categorically and demonstrably wrong.

Your opinion is irrelevant and irrational and not science.

You do not belong here, and neither do your views.

Please cease posting about evolution in the science forum like a mindless spam bot
    for ignorance.

You have absolutely no interest in debate or the truth you simply want to
    proselytise and preach your ignorant and incoherent religious views.

This has no place in this forum, and if it belongs anywhere it belongs in spirituality
    and not science.

Creationism and ID (creationism with some fancy words put in) CANNOT make ANY
    predictions and CANNOT be falsified or tested which means that they can NEVER be
    considered scientific.

Evolution does make testable predictions which have been and still are being tested
    and thus far after over 150 years of scientific enquiry by millions of scientists around the
    world producing mountains of data not one single piece of evidence has been found that
    contradicts or falsifies evolution and mountains of evidence has been found that supports it.
    Elements of evolution have been observed and documented over and over again.

Evolution is a FACT. It is Science. And nothing you can do or say will EVER change this.

So go away little YEC, peddle your nonsense somewhere else, you will get nowhere here.
  7. Joined
    08 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '12 18:37
    what makes you think he belongs there? he is as divorced from spirituality as he is from science.
    Touche.
  8. Joined
    27 Apr '07
    Moves
    06 Mar '12 19:56
    Its hard to say whether RJHinds takes more of a beating here or in the Chess Only forum.

You gotta give it to him - he's equally ignorant about both science and chess.
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    06 Mar '12 22:08
    Originally posted by SmittyTime
    Its hard to say whether RJHinds takes more of a beating here or in the Chess Only forum.

Luckily I use the Firefox browser, and I've just reinstalled the gbaway script so kindly provided by orangutan. I no longer have to read anything posted by RJ Hinds. Now if all of you other posters did the same he wouldn't be able to disrupt any discussion about anything as we wouldn't be tempted to feed the troll.
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Mar '12 20:47
    True that.

He is as bad a Christian as he is a scientist.

Richard
  11. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    09 Mar '12 13:22
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Luckily I use the Firefox browser, and I've just reinstalled the gbaway script so kindly provided by orangutan. I no longer have to read anything posted by RJ Hinds. Now if all of you other posters did the same he wouldn't be able to disrupt any discussion about anything as we wouldn't be tempted to feed the troll.
    This GBAway script sounds really neat. Unfortunately, it seems to have disappeared from all the locations it was made available that I can find. Does anybody have a copy they can provide?

--- Penguin
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Mar '12 23:18
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    To the MOD's

The OP and the poster of the OP does not belong in science forum.
    It contains no science, It does contain religion.
    It contains no logic or rationality, it is irrational.

Please move to spirituality or delete.

@RJHinds.

I and many others have explained many times why you are wrong.
    You either paid no attention to what we said ...[text shortened]... this.

So go away little YEC, peddle your nonsense somewhere else, you will get nowhere here.
    Your opinion is irrelevant and irrational and not science. HalleluYah !!! 😏
  13. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    10 Mar '12 12:59
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Your opinion is irrelevant and irrational and not science. HalleluYah !!! 😏
    @ the mods...

If RJHinds posts are not considered to be preaching religion in the science forum then nothing is.

RJHinds is not engaging, and has never engaged in reasoned discussion of science.

The point of having a separate science forum is so that discussions of science can occur WITHOUT creationists butting in and derailing every discussion.

RJHinds does nothing but lie and preach his religion.
    That has no place in the science forum.
    Please remove him and his posts from science.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Mar '12 00:062 edits
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    @ the mods...

If RJHinds posts are not considered to be preaching religion in the science forum then nothing is.

RJHinds is not engaging, and has never engaged in reasoned discussion of science.

The point of having a separate science forum is so that discussions of science can occur WITHOUT creationists butting in and derailing every discussion. ...[text shortened]... eligion.
    That has no place in the science forum.
    Please remove him and his posts from science.
    Science is meant to discover the truth no matter what field of study may cross
    over into it. If there is another field of study that conflicts with science, then
    it should be the duty of science to search out these conflicts and discover where
    the truth lies even if it concerns a belief that is considered religious. It has
    been done in the past. Why should it stop now just because evolution is
    being called into question? I think it is because it also challenges the religion
    of athesim. There is no need to argue religion if the science on this was more
    than opinion. But we know opinion too is not science, so the discussion of the
    theory of evolution should be eliminated too, for it is only opinion. 😏
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Mar '12 15:56
    Originally posted by SmittyTime

It's easy to take a beating when you are a sock puppet.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree