1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 May '15 08:16
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I read the opening and didn't see anything in it I did disagree with. I believe ID is a belief,
    but also I believe evolution is too if you believe that all life shares a common ancestor.
    Both of those points of views have something to prove and they look at all the evidence
    trying to make the dots connect to prove their point.

With ID the believers th ...[text shortened]... ooking at what we can see today and then
    making claims about what occurred in the distant past.
    How about the definition of SISTER SPECIES and his limited definition of EVOLUTION? Don't you find those definitions at least somewhat misleading and deceptive? Do you believe there is such a thing as a SISTER SPECIES?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 May '15 08:19
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I'm not angry at you, that's just absurd, you're not worthy of anything other than disdain. 😏

Secondly, you being a liar has nothing to do with any book. It's related to your engine use. 😏

Hallelujah!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!
    All you have is ad hominem attacks. 😏
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 May '15 09:09
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    How about the definition of SISTER SPECIES and his limited definition of EVOLUTION? Don't you find those definitions at least somewhat misleading and deceptive? Do you believe there is such a thing as a SISTER SPECIES?
    I read the opening nothing more yet.
    I have never heard of the term sister species so I'll have to see how it is defined and used.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree