1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 00:12
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Hypocrite? You mean it was totally ok for Robbie to make that snide remark but a reply was unwarranted?
    No, he's referencing a snide comment I made about one of his snide comments in another thread. In another forum.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 02:21
    Originally posted by 667joe
    Communicators should call facts facts and theories theories. Religious beliefs do not fall in the category of facts. Whenever you hear someone espousing a religious belief, remember it is only a theory that has never been verified or universally accepted. I would have more respect for clerics if they were not so sure of them selves, and if they were less sanctimonious!
    Christianity could be considered a religious fact, because it is universally accepted.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 02:41
    Originally posted by PatNovak
    Marine fossils are found in mountains because of plate tectonics. The marine fossils on mountains were moved to the mountains from the ocean by slow movement of the land over millions of years. If the fossils were brought by a flood, we would expect to see a random distribution of these fossils. However, just like everywhere else, we see a correlation betwe ...[text shortened]... explain fossil/strata correlation, a worldwide flood hypothesis cannot explain the correlation.
    The original plate tectonics had to of occurred quickly in order for the mountains to rise and the valleys to sink so that the flood waters could recede from over all the land. The doctrine of uniformitarianism is known not to be true. There are many evidences of catastrophism in geology.

YouTube
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 04:511 edit
    Fossil Evidence of Catastrophism

YouTube

Geology and the Global Flood

YouTube
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 05:06
    How then does your flood hypothesis explain how certain fossils are only in certain stratigraphic layers? I made a specific argument as to why plate tectonics is the correct explanation. Please address my specific argument. Either your hypothesis needs to explain fossil/strata correlation, or you need to argue that there isn't any fossil/strata correlation. ...[text shortened]... ing is incorrect, and also explain what method should be used to calculate the age of the Earth.
    Evolution - Fact or Belief ? Geology - Stratification - Sedimentology

YouTube
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 05:41
    You are correct that evolution is a theory. However you are not correct about time travel. Time travel is an hypothesis (at best).
    I was hoping at time travel may one day be possible and we all meet up for a beer in Eden and sort this out once and for all.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 07:261 edit
    Calling something in science a theory is high praise. It is the maximum level an idea in science can reach. It means that the idea has been repeatedly confirmed through observation and testing.

Saying that something in science is "only a theory" makes as must sense as saying that you only finished first in the race or you only got an A+ on your math test.
    It has been shown that evolution is a false hypothesis.

Scientists: The Theory of Evolution is False pt. 1 of 2
    YouTube

Scientists: The Theory of Evolution is False pt 2 of 2
    YouTube

Another Evolutionary Biologist Finally Rejects The Bogus Theory of Evolution

YouTube
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 14:323 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    The original plate tectonics had to of occurred quickly in order for the mountains to rise and the valleys to sink so that the flood waters could recede from over all the land. The doctrine of uniformitarianism is known not to be true. There are many evidences of catastrophism in geology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mjL65pVMzM
    You are TRULY an idiot if you believe that nonsense.

If the plates moved as fast as you in your delusions, think it did, there would have been something like a 20 level set of earthquakes all over the planet and life as we know it would have ceased to exist. You don't move the mountains of entire continents on that time scale without massive consequences. You know what happened in Japan with the 9 level quake. Think about that on a level a million times more powerful. THAT IS WHAT WOULD REALLY HAPPEN WITH YOUR TIME SCALE. Besides that, there would be massive disruptions in the plates of the Earth that would be a smoking gun of such activity and there is NOTHING like that. The entire spin of the Earth would have been altered and we would have maybe a 30 hour day also or a 20 hour day.

There has not been that kind of energy expended in the magma for 4 billion years.

It is pathetic for people even to TRY to bring up such BS. OBVIOUS BS.

Your head is screwed on so tight you can see out your own assshole.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Jan '14 20:01
    You are TRULY an idiot if you believe that nonsense.

If the plates moved as fast as you in your delusions, think it did, there would have been something like a 20 level set of earthquakes all over the planet and life as we know it would have ceased to exist. You don't move the mountains of entire continents on that time scale without massive consequences ...[text shortened]... g up such BS. OBVIOUS BS.

Your head is screwed on so tight you can see out your own assshole.
    There has not been 4 billion years, so your argument is nonsense.

Evolution - A Crumbling Theory

YouTube
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jan '14 16:45
    There has not been 4 billion years, so your argument is nonsense.

Evolution - A Crumbling Theory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=453l9qVlGEs
    And you completely ignored my FACTS. If the continents moves as fast as you asssholes assert we would not be here today.

You are so pathologically naive about the reality of physics there is no place for you in the panoply of debate.

You booted yourself out of the game with these incredibly idiotic assertions.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jan '14 17:012 edits
    And you completely ignored my FACTS. If the continents moves as fast as you asssholes assert we would not be here today.

You are so pathologically naive about the reality of physics there is no place for you in the panoply of debate.

You booted yourself out of the game with these incredibly idiotic assertions.
    You don't pay attention to everything. The speed of movement was exponentially decreased from the beginning action. Notice how slow it moves now. Don't blame me, for I did not come up with the idea. It is a scientific theory of plate tectonics. Don't overlook the fact that it only started a little over 4000 years ago, not millions or billions of years ago.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jan '14 17:08
    You don't pay attention to everything. The speed of movement was exponentially decreased from the beginning action. Notice how slow it moves now.
    It doesn't matter what you assert with that stupid argument. If at ANY TIME the continents moved that fast the whole Earth would have been jumbled to such a degree we could not exist.

You are so pathologically naive about physics I can't even think of a way to penetrate that thick brain of yours.

You are a creationist rot rottweiler, doesn't matter what comes up, truth or fiction, you just want to destroy it.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jan '14 17:10
    It doesn't matter what you assert with that stupid argument. If at ANY TIME the continents moved that fast the whole Earth would have been jumbled to such a degree we could not exist.

You are so pathologically naive about physics I can't even think of a way to penetrate that thick brain of yours.

You are a creationist rot rottweiler, doesn't matter what comes up, truth or fiction, you just want to destroy it.
    You don't know that for a fact.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Jan '14 17:171 edit
    You don't know that for a fact.
    You are truly an idiot. You ever look at the moon? See the destruction caused there by fast acting asteroids?

That is an analogue of the energy that would be expended if continents moved anything like that speed.

Like I said, you are pathetically and pathologically naive about physics, and deliberately so and you know that full well.

Why don't you try for a complete change in character, imagine the forces at work that would move mountains in a week or some such rot? Try to imagine the implications, like massive earthquakes spreading throughout the entire planet, the spin of the Earth altered, which already happened in the little pipsqueak earthquake in Fukushima if you remember that little bump.

Try imagining the energy involved without desperately looking for a video which only uses other people's brains, as pathetic as THEY are.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jan '14 19:191 edit
    You are truly an idiot. You ever look at the moon? See the destruction caused there by fast acting asteroids?

That is an analogue of the energy that would be expended if continents moved anything like that speed.

Like I said, you are pathetically and pathologically naive about physics, and deliberately so and you know that full well.

Why don't you ...[text shortened]... desperately looking for a video which only uses other people's brains, as pathetic as THEY are.
    We now know that the Grand canyon was caused by a catastrophe like the worldwide flood, earthquakes, volcano erruptions and such because of what happened at Mount St. Helens in 1980. The Holy Bible says there were only 8 people left alive after that worldwide flood. But with God's help they survived. It sounds reasonable to me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree