1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jan '13 21:35
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I think you'll find that the insane often know they are disturbed and/or delusional. You'll also find that just because a person is batsh!@ crazy doesn't mean they are stupid.
    Never said they were stupid, only talked about what they accepted.
    Kelly
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jan '13 21:38
    Originally posted by shiloh
    The Serpent, ie in the Garden of Eden, is really never identified with "Satan," which means "tempter" or "deciever." Regardless, both figures, like the others in the Bible, are metaphors.
    You must never have read Revelation 12:9 and 20:2. 😏
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    03 Jan '13 22:21
    Originally posted by vistesd
    I agree. How you been?
    Forget about me, are YOU alright? That could be the shortest post I've ever seen from you. Are you ill or just spent from the previous diatribe?

I'm good, all is right with the world and I've been spreading my wisdom to the masses. How about yourself?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jan '13 22:421 edit
    Forget about me, are YOU alright? That could be the shortest post I've ever seen from you. Are you ill or just spent from the previous diatribe?

I'm good, all is right with the world and I've been spreading my wisdom to the masses. How about yourself?
    I thought you were spreading lies, not wisdom. 😏
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Jan '13 22:50
    Originally posted by apathist
    Did the sun not rise today? A few virgins tossed into the volcano, that has never been proven wrong.
    Who is still throwing those virgins into volcano? Let me at 'em!
  6. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    03 Jan '13 22:56

Ha! You know me too well! But I remember Billy Bob Blackhand!! Whose charismatic voice is sorely missed. (“Those were the days, my friend…” )

Yeah, I’m good, too. Just don’t unleash here as much as I used to.
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    03 Jan '13 23:49
    Ha! You know me too well! But I remember Billy Bob Blackhand!! Whose charismatic voice is sorely missed. (“Those were the days, my friend…” )

Yeah, I’m good, too. Just don’t unleash here as much as I used to.
    Perhaps another sermon competition is in order? I can almost feel the spirit of Billy Bob Blackhand welling up inside me, lusting to unleash the word.

If you start the competiiton, I'll see if Billy Bob can find his black hat and a suitable message to deliver unto his flock.
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    04 Jan '13 00:01
    Ahh yess, I feel Billy Bob Blackhand stirring in my nether regions. Too bad Kirksey and Doc Scribbles aren't around.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
    🙂🙂🙂😲🙂🙂🙂
    🙂🙂🙂😲🙂🙂🙂
    🙂😲😲😲😲😲🙂
    🙂🙂🙂😲🙂🙂🙂
    🙂🙂🙂😲🙂🙂🙂
    🙂🙂🙂😲🙂🙂🙂
    🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
  9. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    04 Jan '13 16:49
    Perhaps another sermon competition is in order? I can almost feel the spirit of Billy Bob Blackhand welling up inside me, lusting to unleash the word.

If you start the competiiton, I'll see if Billy Bob can find his black hat and a suitable message to deliver unto his flock.
    Nah, I'm not a good organizer. But I too think about departed members of the "old gang"--Nemesio, lucifershammer, scottishinnz, bbarr (well, he does pop in on rare occasion), as well as Kirk and Scribs. Some guys are still around.
  10. Playing with matches
    Moves
    04 Jan '13 19:38
    Nah, I'm not a good organizer. But I too think about departed members of the "old gang"--Nemesio, lucifershammer, scottishinnz, bbarr (well, he does pop in on rare occasion), as well as Kirk and Scribs. Some guys are still around.
    Scribs and XanthosNZ were strong favorites. Vicously intelligent and devoid of any redeeming qualities. I may start a sermon thread for kicks. I need a good topic(s) for Billy Bob to get started.
  11. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    04 Jan '13 22:471 edit
    Scribs and XanthosNZ were strong favorites. Vicously intelligent and devoid of any redeeming qualities. I may start a sermon thread for kicks. I need a good topic(s) for Billy Bob to get started.
    I didn't know Xanthos that well; Scribs was a good teacher, if you expressed a sincere willingness to learn.

I'll ponder on a topic--one up to BBB's standards.

EDIT: How about Titus 1:12-13?
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    04 Jan '13 23:16
    I didn't know Xanthos that well; Scribs was a good teacher, if you expressed a sincere willingness to learn.

I'll ponder on a topic--one up to BBB's standards.

EDIT: How about Titus 1:12-13?
    Hi V, I also remember names like frogstomp, rwingett,darvlay,Halitose,Coletti ,and of course telerion....I remember most of the names mentioned already...
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 06:58
    I also remember rwingett and bbarr, but I don't get the connection with the OP. 😏
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 14:17
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I also remember rwingett and bbarr, but I don't get the connection with the OP. 😏
    Just old acquaintances and debates bygone... reminiscing I suppose..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree