1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 14:491 edit
    I've had the squirts really bad for a few days now, do you think Benny Hinn can faith heal my sphincter?

Some things to note about Hinn:
    - He's Canadian and therefore can't be trusted.
    - He lives in an ocean-front mansion valued at an estimated $8.5 million in an exclusive gated community in Dana Point, California, travels by private aircraft, and stays in hotel rooms costing upwards of $3,000 per night.
    - In December 2006, he sent out a mailing asking for donations towards a new Gulfstream G4SP jet valued at an estimated $36 million.
    - Starting in June of 2007, at the end of his This is Your Day program, Hinn stated he is behind in his bills to TBN and said he needs "your love gifts" so he can become current and continue to preach the gospel around the world.

This man is the lowest form of religious predator. How can the Christian Right continue to tolerate his victimization of innocent religious idiots? I saw him make an elderly black woman drop her walker and dance a little jig after hitting her in the face with the spirit of Jesus. Hilarious, but, tragic and sad at the same time.
  2. Standard membermdhall
    Mr Palomar
    A box
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 15:04
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    How can the Christian Right continue to tolerate his victimization of innocent religious idiots?
    I wonder what the correlation could be...
    Christian Right... religious idiots... hmmm...
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 16:211 edit
    I've had the squirts really bad for a few days now, do you think Benny Hinn can faith heal my sphincter?

- He lives in an ocean-front mansion valued at an estimated $8.5 million in an exclusive gated community in Dana Point, California, travels by private aircraft, a her in the face with the spirit of Jesus. Hilarious, but, tragic and sad at the same time.
    I do not know much about Benny Hinn but I will say that the accumulation of such wealth, if true, is suspect. I view the accumulation of such wealth to be a major obstacle in regards to their credibility and/or integrity. Do know, however, that not all are like this within Christiandom. In fact, I know of some who give such wealth away willingly in order to avoid such a dilemma. Also, not every one on in the world of Christiandom belongs to the religious right.
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 16:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    I do not know much about Benny Hinn but I will say that the accumulation of such wealth, if true, is suspect. I view the accumulation of such wealth to be a major obstacle in regards to their credibility and/or integrity. Do know, however, that not all are like this within Christiandom. In fact, I know of some who give such wealth away willingly in order t ...[text shortened]... a dilemma. Also, not every one on in the world of Christiandom belongs to the religious right.
    You really need to see Hinn in action. Making the old woman dance after clubbing her in the face was classic.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 16:30
    You really need to see Hinn in action. Making the old woman dance after clubbing her in the face was classic.
    At least you derive amusement from him. Perhaps you should send him a check for such amusement?
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 16:521 edit
    I have to admit old benny puts on quite a show. He's part of my christian comedy hour every sunday morning.
    I like when Benny whips his $3000.00 doller suite coat around like a cowboy from texas ropeing cattle, then everyone who is touched by old Benny's suite coat flying around does the fish out of water flop. lol, they pile 3 and 4 high. It's pretty good to watch.

I must say, it's pretty UNbelivable.
  7. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 17:12

- He lives in an ocean-front mansion valued at an estimated $8.5 million in an exclusive gated community in Dana Point, California, travels by private aircraft, a ...[text shortened]... her in the face with the spirit of Jesus. Hilarious, but, tragic and sad at the same time.
    So Hinn is a fake and a fraud. It's pretty clear to anyone who has half a brain or can't be bought.
    So what are true christians suppose to do with old Benny??? Kill him??? Bomb his house??

Vengence is the Lords. He will repay.
    Not might repay.
    Not think about repaying. HE will repay.

As far as your problem with the squirts, I think old Benny would enjoy helping you out.
    Just please don't go on his show with your problem. I really don't want to watch. It would ruin my christian comedy hour on sunday morning.
  8. Joined
    02 Apr '06
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 18:44
    Originally posted by KingDavid403

Vengence is the Lords. He will repay.
    Not might repay.
    Not think about repaying. HE will repay.

This is essential, right? The God of Love will not be made a fool of? Even by someone who clearly needs his help?
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 19:37

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 19:38
    Originally posted by whodey
    At least you derive amusement from him. Perhaps you should send him a check for such amusement?
    I must admit to harboring a desire to faith heal some of the inbreeders on this site by tooling them upside the head.
  11. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 19:441 edit
    Originally posted by snowinscotland
    This is essential, right? The God of Love will not be made a fool of? Even by someone who clearly needs his help?
  12. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 19:442 edits
    God loves benny Hinn just as much as anyone else. Benny can turn to God anytime and be forgiven, and be a truthful, honest preacher.

Benny has read God's word more than most. Just like satan.
    And he clearly knows what he is doing is wrong and untruthful. But up to now benny has chosen to live a lie so he can be rich and powerful and has many thinking that he is almost God. And he even mocks God.

God has warned us all in His word not to mock Him. God has warned us all in His word how money is the root of much evil. And that you cannot serve God and money. You will either serve one or the other. But you cannot serve both.

Benny has God's help anytime he wishes if he chooses. Like the rest of us. But up to now he would rather be rich and famous and have power.

What about all the people that are turned away from God because they know benny and many others like him are fake and just in it for the money?? I've read a few posts already about this. God loves them just as much.

I've seen God heal threw His spirit. Sometimes threw a strong believer who just wants to do the will of God and does not care about the money or power. Sometimes God heals in other ways. God could do these things threw benny if He wished. But it's clear to most that God does not. And for a very good reason.

Is this essential you ask??? That is up to God. Not me. He knows all. I don't. He is the judge.
    But God has clearly warned us all threw His word about the things benny does. And Benny knows this more than most. So what's your guess???
  13. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 19:441 edit
    😕
  14. Playing with matches
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 19:52
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    God loves benny Hinn just as much as anyone else. Benny can turn to God anytime and be a truthful, honest preacher.

Benny has read God's word more than most. Just like satan.
    And he clearly knows what he is doing is wrong and untruthful. But up to now benny has chosen to live a lie so he can be rich and powerful and has many thinking that he ...[text shortened]... about the things benny does. And Benny knows this more than most. So whats your guess???
    I think blatant charlatans like Hinn should be publically flogged. They do irrepairable harm to humanities sipirtual quest.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Sep '07 22:001 edit
    That sounds really funny.

I looked him up on youtube but there's no way to sift through that mass of crap for the funny bits.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree