1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    21 Sep '07 04:36
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I couldn't make that out... something about breaking his back and.. whating his ass? I agree though, the Iron Sheik would be the ideal Hinn stomper.
    Hinn would just tap him on the forehead and the Sheik would collapse.

Then he'd dance a jig!
  2. England
    Moves
    25 Sep '07 12:16
    well the good news ive never heard of him. tho ive heard of the late benny hill
  3. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    28 Sep '07 16:40
    I've had the squirts really bad for a few days now, do you think Benny Hinn can faith heal my sphincter?

Some things to note about Hinn:
    - He's Canadian and therefore can't be trusted.
    - He lives in an ocean-front mansion valued at an estimated $8.5 million in an exclusive gated community in Dana Point, California, travels by private aircraft, a ...[text shortened]... her in the face with the spirit of Jesus. Hilarious, but, tragic and sad at the same time.
    Why cant Canadians be trusted? ... sorry for the British ignorance on that one!!
  4. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    28 Sep '07 16:42
    Apparently not. Undercover investigations have clearly revealed that Hinn's staff keeps all the truly sick well away from the Hinnster.

The really sad thing is that most of these people truly need medical care and by giving them false hope, Hinn has adversely affected their health. Personally, I feel that he should be facing charges of negligence and if his 'victims' die then we have manslaughter charges.
    The power of positive thought!!!
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    29 Sep '07 21:021 edit
    I've had the squirts really bad for a few days now, do you think Benny Hinn can faith heal my sphincter?

Some things to note about Hinn:
    - He's Canadian and therefore can't be trusted.
    - He lives in an ocean-front mansion valued at an estimated $8.5 million in an exclusive gated community in Dana Point, California, travels by private aircraft, a her in the face with the spirit of Jesus. Hilarious, but, tragic and sad at the same time.
    Binny Hinn is in San Jose, CA. this weekend. I wish I could have gone myself, but I had to work.
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    29 Sep '07 21:051 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Binny Hinn is in San Jose, CA. this weekend. I wish I could have gone myself, but I had to work.
    If I remember correctly, you once said he was a fraud. Why would you go see him?

Plus, when the hell will we see pics of your wedding? We've waited long enough. Surely someone was there with a camera.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree