1. Maryland
    Moves
    29 Mar '10 17:36
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    about the countless jehova's witnesses spared by your otherwise inevitable murderous rampage. conditioned on you seeking professional help of course.
    Why do people of faith always jump to conclusions?
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Mar '10 18:21
    Originally posted by 667joe
    Why do people of faith always jump to conclusions?
    all people always jump to conclusions not just religious people. its reasoning does. and after seeing you open countless threads where you bash religious people, often with the help of stereotypes, without trying to listen to the other side and quite often without caring to stick around to see where the discussion is going, it is my reasoning that you have issues.

maybe a religious kid stole your candy once. maybe the jehova's witnesses crp on your lawn when you rudely tell them they are fools for believing when so clearly you have all the answers. i don't know exactly what issues you have. but seriously, in best case scenario you will go through life a bitter deluded fool. in worst case scenario you will start killing and eating theist people.

i claim these without the help of jesus. in fact he repeatedly told me to be nice and not post this. but i told him to go watch his cartoons and leave me alone this time. you need to hear this.
  3. Maryland
    Moves
    29 Mar '10 18:57
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    all people always jump to conclusions not just religious people. its reasoning does. and after seeing you open countless threads where you bash religious people, often with the help of stereotypes, without trying to listen to the other side and quite often without caring to stick around to see where the discussion is going, it is my reasoning that you have ...[text shortened]... . but i told him to go watch his cartoons and leave me alone this time. you need to hear this.
    Here is the fact of the matter: I am tired of giving believers of the supernatural a free pass. I am not blood thirsty. I enjoy debate. I hope to plant the seeds of doubt in believers although, because believers tend to be irrational, this is not easy. If you can prove god exists in an experiment that can be reproduced, I will change my views.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '10 19:18
    Here is the fact of the matter: I am tired of giving believers of the supernatural a free pass. I am not blood thirsty. I enjoy debate. I hope to plant the seeds of doubt in believers although, because believers tend to be irrational, this is not easy. If you can prove god exists in an experiment that can be reproduced, I will change my views.
    seeds of doubt with inane quotations from third parties, ohhhhh tremble tremble! the fact of the matter is, as Mohandas Gandhi stated, the worlds problems would be solved if Christ's teachings were observed, not you, nor anyone else, atheist or theist has produced anything remotely superlative. Read it and weep for no amount of petty squabbling can negate this fact.
  5. Maryland
    Moves
    29 Mar '10 20:11
    The world's problems would be solved if everyone followed the golden rule which predates Christ. Christ may actually never existed.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '10 20:302 edits
    The world's problems would be solved if everyone followed the golden rule which predates Christ. Christ may actually never existed.
    Turn up the tone please, scepticism is one thing, ignorance quite another. Please tell the forum on what grounds you make the claim that Christ never existed, for it reeks of the usual erroneous assertions and is by all accounts, quite banal. In fact, rather than sow seeds of doubt Joe what you inadvertently do is in fact strengthen a Christians faith, considering how little credibility these assertions actually have.
  7. Maryland
    Moves
    29 Mar '10 21:37
    Prove Christ was born of a Virgin and that he was resurrected.
    Then we will talk.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '10 21:55
    Prove Christ was born of a Virgin and that he was resurrected.
    Then we will talk.
    No Joe you are not escaping, we are not talking of the virgin birth, we are talking of his existence, please do not try to slither away. You have made the assertion that Christ did not exist, i want to know on what basis you made the assertion? If you please. If you cannot nor will not, please retract the statement and admit that even if you do not accept the teachings he was a historical person.
  9. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    29 Mar '10 22:06
    If you can prove god exists in an experiment that can be reproduced, I will change my views.
    😵
  10. Maryland
    Moves
    29 Mar '10 23:40
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No Joe you are not escaping, we are not talking of the virgin birth, we are talking of his existence, please do not try to slither away. You have made the assertion that Christ did not exist, i want to know on what basis you made the assertion? If you please. If you cannot nor will not, please retract the statement and admit that even if you do not accept the teachings he was a historical person.
    Google "The existence of Christ" Also there is doubt if there was a city called Nazareth in the time of Jesus.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Mar '10 23:49
    Google "The existence of Christ" Also there is doubt if there was a city called Nazareth in the time of Jesus.
    no , i have no need to do anything as i have no doubt that he existed and have references which allude to his existence including archaeological evidence, if you cannot state it plainly from your own mind then it really shows the shallow nature of the nefarious assertion. Christ was a historical person, let it be noted you have produced nothing to the contrary.
  12. Maryland
    Moves
    30 Mar '10 00:09
    no , i have no need to do anything as i have no doubt that he existed and have references which allude to his existence including archaeological evidence, if you cannot state it plainly from your own mind then it really shows the shallow nature of the nefarious assertion. Christ was a historical person, let it be noted you have produced nothing to the contrary.
    There is plenty suggesting Jesus is a fraud. If you don't want to check it out, that's fine. But he does not exist just because you so badly want him to exist. You have been sold a bill of goods!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '10 00:15
    There is plenty suggesting Jesus is a fraud. If you don't want to check it out, that's fine. But he does not exist just because you so badly want him to exist. You have been sold a bill of goods!
    at least i can substantiate what i believe not like you atheists scrounging around in the sands of google and wikipedia for second hand seeds of untruth! when you are ready Jo, so why didn't Jesus exist?
  14. Maryland
    Moves
    30 Mar '10 01:04
    at least i can substantiate what i believe not like you atheists scrounging around in the sands of google and wikipedia for second hand seeds of untruth! when you are ready Jo, so why didn't Jesus exist?
    I honestly don't know if he existed or not, and neither do you. If he did exist, however, only a mental light weight would believe in a virgin birth.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '10 02:35
    I honestly don't know if he existed or not, and neither do you. If he did exist, however, only a mental light weight would believe in a virgin birth.
    i did not realise that this was a forum for intellectual giants to pour scorn on the supernatural.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree