1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Nov '12 03:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    This is certainly a terrible and evil thing. But don't you think we should judge the religion true are false by the good or evil it does in the civilization. Perhaps a religion may generally do good and only one or two aspects of it produces bad results for the society. Shouldn't we try to keep what is good and discard that which is bad, rather than judge ...[text shortened]... tweight the good in the case of that religion, and it would probably be best to get rid of it.
    And chuck Paulism with it.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '12 03:51
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Its not good enough for false religion to have 70% of its doctrine to be false and only 30% to be true.

You may as well embrace true relgion [ the Vedas] in the first place and then you shall have 100% true knowledge.

You will not learn anything by going on-line to get your information from the Vedas.

There are too many unauthorized sites presenting fa ...[text shortened]... is Divine grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prubhupada is the only place to get true Vedic knowledge.
    How do you come up with your percentages as to how much knowledge for a religion is true and false?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '12 04:05
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    And chuck Paulism with it.
    There is no real Paulism religion. It was made up by a Muslim to criticize Christianity. Here is an example of Satan's deception as presented by a Muslim:

http://www.missionislam.com/comprel/deception.htm

So now are you going to believe a Muslim, who is a member of the false religion of Islam under Satan's false prophet Mohammed?
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '12 15:01
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    How do you come up with your percentages as to how much knowledge for a religion is true and false?
    True Vedic religion is 100% true.

Do not get your Vedic information from the Internet because it is presented by pseudo teachers.

Relgion cannot speak a lie.

If religion speaks a lie..... then it is not true relgion [and is not of God.]
  5. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '12 15:06
    True Vedic religion is 100% true.

Do not get your Vedic information from the Internet because it is presented by pseudo teachers.

Relgion cannot speak a lie.

If religion speaks a lie..... then it is not true relgion [and is not of God.]
    Define 'true'...

I suspect what you mean by true, and what everyone else means by true, are not the same thing.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Nov '12 15:241 edit
    The Knowledge.

True knowledge will not insult the common sense or the honest heart.

Most persons shall recognize true knowledge ......unless they are dishonest due to their protecting their personal materialistic hidden agendas.

Its surprising how many persons open up to true knowledge if they do not have any agendas to full-fill or at least if they are willing to give up their agendas.
    how do you know this to be true?

what type of agendas do people have and why do they have them?
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Nov '12 23:28
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    how do you know this to be true?

what type of agendas do people have and why do they have them?
    The atheist shall have an agenda to deny God.

His experiments and research will reflect this.

He will attempt to understand life while rejecting the foundation of life.

The spiritual energy is the cause and foundation of the material energy.

Without the spiritual energy the material energy does not exist and science will reject the spiritual energy.....all because he has an agenda to deny God.

When I speak of God or true relgion..........it has nothing at all to do with Christianity or Islam or Judaism.

These religion are an embarrassment to true religion.

Atheists have an agenda to deny God because of ignorance.

What is that ignorance?

The body lives and the atheist does not know why it is living.

It is living because of the spiritual energy within it ...... which emanates it to life.

That spiritual energy is the eternal soul.

Thats right you are eternal.

You always were eternal and you can never cease to be.

It is only the material body [the shell] which deteriorates and dies away.
  8. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Nov '12 23:36

Without the spiritual energy the material energy does not exist and science will reject the spiritual energy. ...[text shortened]... never cease to be.

blah,blah,blah,blah,blahhhhh

can you stop talking in clipped short meaningless sentences. tell me what you mean in some detail, it could be one or two points in detail, but thats better than 22 vague points.
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '12 10:34
    blah,blah,blah,blah,blahhhhh

can you stop talking in clipped short meaningless sentences. tell me what you mean in some detail, it could be one or two points in detail, but thats better than 22 vague points.
    I have given you some little piece,s of true knowledge to sweeten the discussion and now it is up to you to put together an intelligent enquiry from that in the form of some intelligent questions.

It seems that you cannot do this because of insincerity on your part.

Do not waste my time please.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Nov '12 10:58
    I have given you some little piece,s of true knowledge to sweeten the discussion and now it is up to you to put together an intelligent enquiry from that in the form of some intelligent questions.

It seems that you cannot do this because of insincerity on your part.

Do not waste my time please.
    you are eternal, its pretty hard to waste the time of an eternal being.

listen, ill be honest (as honest as a dishonest atheist can). i think you are a dick, but i dont have anything against your religion. just you as a person. im genuinely interested in your beliefs. my questions may not seem 'intelligent' to you, but ive got to start at the beginning to clarify what you are saying, its hard to understand as you quickly go off on a rant and in different directions. if your happy to do it, then im happy to listen and ask questions where i dont understand.

so if this isnt too un-intelligent for you, could you answer this -

why do atheist have an agenda to deny god?
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Nov '12 12:14
    you are eternal, its pretty hard to waste the time of an eternal being.

listen, ill be honest (as honest as a dishonest atheist can). i think you are a dick, but i dont have anything against your religion. just you as a person. im genuinely interested in your beliefs. my questions may not seem 'intelligent' to you, but ive got to start at the begi ...[text shortened]... un-intelligent for you, could you answer this -

why do atheist have an agenda to deny god?
    Do you think you are a good chess player?

Is chess a good game........do you like it?

Do you know where chess came from?

Chess came from the Vedas.

It is an eternal game played in the spiritual world.

The spiritual world is your true eternal home.

Your attitude towards this spirituality forum is unacceptable.

You have no understanding of what you are - where you came from - where you are going and how you got here.

True religion answers all these questions and more...............but you have disqualified yourself from engaging in any discussions with me.

Even though you have no clue to your very existence.......you clown around like the fool you are.

In a desperate attempt to explain your existence you tell people that life is a random accident after a lightning bolt struck a puddle.

You have no idea how the lightning bolt or the puddle or the atmosphere or the planet or the cosmos or the laws of nature or the laws of physics or conscious awareness came to exist so perfectly without intelligent cause or will................but this is your absurd story.

This is your pathetic position and your entire understanding of existence is an absolute lie.
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Nov '12 12:21

You have no understanding of wh ...[text shortened]...

This is your pathetic position and your entire understanding of existence is an absolute lie.
    well i offered an olive branch. but you seem unable to do anything but vent and rant. your all over the place mate. settle down.

do you rant because you are embarrassed that you cannot answer simple questions?
  13. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    16 Nov '12 12:21

You have no understanding of wh ...[text shortened]...

Now you're back, maybe you could have a stab at answer my question which you've repeatedly dodged over the last few months.

How do you explain the contradiction between these two quotes?

'Other than that the Quaran was conceived by a murderer, torturer, womenizer, sex pervert, meat eating charlatan. - which is why it presents false knowledge' (Dasa 19/5/12)

and

'If you purchase the Bhagavad-gita, if you purchase the Bible, if you purchase the Qur'an, or... There are so many literatures. They are also authorised'. (Lecture on Bhagavad-gita, 16/12/66)
  14. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    16 Nov '12 12:32
    ...spiritual energy is the cause and foundation of the material energy.
    Then why does gasoline cost so much?
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Nov '12 12:48

Without the spiritual energy the material energy does not exist and science will reject the spiritual energy. ...[text shortened]... never cease to be.

You are too far down the totem pole of your own religion to know how to give explicit arguments. You need to get more educated in your own religion to go beyond simple and childish responses to others here.

I don't think the leaders of your cult would answer as you do, with vague quotes and such when in fact you don't know as much about your own religion as you would like us to think.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree