1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Nov '12 04:59
    This web-site shows the brutal side of the false religion Islam.

Discretion advised.

www.BareNakedIslam.acidattacks

False relgion must be exposed to protect the innocent.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Nov '12 07:01
    Originally posted by Dasa
    This web-site shows the brutal side of the false religion Islam.

Discretion advised.

www.BareNakedIslam.acidattacks

False relgion must be exposed to protect the innocent.
    This is certainly a terrible and evil thing. But don't you think we should judge the religion true are false by the good or evil it does in the civilization. Perhaps a religion may generally do good and only one or two aspects of it produces bad results for the society. Shouldn't we try to keep what is good and discard that which is bad, rather than judge the entire religion bad. I think we could always find a couple of things we might believe is bad with any religion. However, I think I agree with you on Islam, because the bad seems to outweight the good in the case of that religion, and it would probably be best to get rid of it.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Nov '12 15:161 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    This is certainly a terrible and evil thing. But don't you think we should judge the religion true are false by the good or evil it does in the civilization. Perhaps a religion may generally do good and only one or two aspects of it produces bad results for the society. Shouldn't we try to keep what is good and discard that which is bad, rather than judge ...[text shortened]... tweight the good in the case of that religion, and it would probably be best to get rid of it.
    When we discuss the good and bad of relgion we are not talking about the actions of a person or persons .........but we are talking about the false knowledge it propagates at its foundational roots.

Every religion shall have somebody who behaves badly.............. there is always a bad apple amongst the crowd but we are not talking about that.

We are talking about the religion being false at its foundation.

Why is it false at its foundation?

Because its a religion that has been fabricated by unqualified persons ........and they have simply speculated and invented falsity.

The True Vedic religion comes from God and there is no falsity.........zero falsity.

False religion will teach mostly falsity ......at its foundation [ the doctrine.]

We cannot allow false relgion to be passed on as true relgion because it will mis-guide humanity and cause untold suffering by way of making the people ignorant.

Because of ignorance the people will believe that slaughtering billions of animals is acceptable.

They will believe that each person only has one life.

They shall believe that the eternal soul can die.

They shall believe that the rotting material body will become eternal and live again.

They shall believe that a man is God.

They shall believe that the universe is only 6 or 7 thousand years old.

They shall believe that those who don't follow that relgion shall burn in the lake of fire.

They shall believe that they have the true relgion.......even though that religion is NOT ETERNAL and has only been recently created by intoxicators and womanisers and animal killers and speculators who have no idea of what they are saying.

Do you understand now?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Nov '12 15:24
    When we discuss the good and bad of relgion we are not talking about the actions of a person or persons .........but we are talking about the false knowledge it propagates at its foundational roots.

Every religion shall have somebody who behaves badly.............. there is always a bad apple amongst the crowd but we are not talking about that.

We are tal ...[text shortened]... mal killers and speculators who have no idea of what they are saying.

Do you understand now?
    You spew false religion at every opportunity in this forum. It is you who have no idea of what you are saying against all other religions except your own. Your own ignorance that what you say is fact is horribly tragic, but don't bring your lies in here to poison the minds of others.

Yes, I think you should go away.

Do you understand now?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Nov '12 19:351 edit

We are tal mal killers and speculators who have no idea of what they are saying.

Do you understand now?
    You seem to be describing what I believe. That is not false religion as I understand it. If God decided that he would manifest Himself in the flesh to communicate with His special creation, who are we to say He should have not done it? That is what I understand you saying from what you write. I do not agree with that part and you have not given me any logical reason why I should believe your vedic religion is any better than Christianity with all its glorious promises to the believer. I see no advantage in my abandoning Belief is the Son of God, who has promised eternal life to all that believes in Him, for your vedic religion. The god I worship and belief in has the power to raise the dead back to life and save the soul from eternal death.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Nov '12 23:33
    You seem to be describing what I believe. That is not false religion as I understand it. If God decided that he would manifest Himself in the flesh to communicate with His special creation, who are we to say He should have not done it? That is what I understand you saying from what you write. I do not agree with that part and you have not given me any lo ...[text shortened]... and belief in has the power to raise the dead back to life and save the soul from eternal death.
    The really funny part is you think we are some kind of special creation made by your god because he was, what, lonely? We are not in a special place in the universe, all you have to do is look with a telescope and you can see galaxies right next door and all the way out billions of light years, all of them more or less just like our own milky way.

Seems to me all those other galaxies are a big sign saying there must be civilizations out there, some might even look human and others like rocks, who knows. But we are not anything special. We can all die in an earthly cataclysm, we are no better in that regard than the dinosaurs who died out as a result of climate shift, volcanoes and the big asteroid that landed in Yucatan, the Chicxulub asteroid.

There will be no god to fix all the boo boo's if that happened again. The sooner the race realizes there is no santa claus or JC and your or any other god the sooner we can fix that and grow up as a race. Till then we are cowering in fear of your god, well at least you all and a few billion other poor duped ones are.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Nov '12 23:47
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    The really funny part is you think we are some kind of special creation made by your god because he was, what, lonely? We are not in a special place in the universe, all you have to do is look with a telescope and you can see galaxies right next door and all the way out billions of light years, all of them more or less just like our own milky way.

Seems ...[text shortened]... owering in fear of your god, well at least you all and a few billion other poor duped ones are.
    I don't see why you should think it is a funny thing, since it is you that does not have a Savior for your soul. You don't even have a plan to say the Earth.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Nov '12 02:43
    I don't see why you should think it is a funny thing, since it is you that does not have a Savior for your soul. You don't even have a plan to say the Earth.
    I can say the Earth any time I want. SAY THE EARTH! Ok, I said the Earth. So you seriously think we have souls. Prove it. Without referring to your precious bible.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Nov '12 02:55
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You spew false religion at every opportunity in this forum. It is you who have no idea of what you are saying against all other religions except your own. Your own ignorance that what you say is fact is horribly tragic, but don't bring your lies in here to poison the minds of others.

Do you understand now?
    Geez Louise... you really are on a warpath , aint you?
    Dasa should be able to share his views.

But to start another anti-Islamic thread is ...very negative. Dasa could actually learn something from RJ here, where RJ shares similar views about Islam but does not come across with the same ferocity and utter disdain about anything Islam.
    But back to you, Suzi, Dasa is a very easy target and there are a million different ways to make yourself clear. But you really seem to be working up a steam against all other religions other than Christianity. (reading your comments on Robbies recent thread against Taoman).
    Are you sure you are not turning people off Christianity, because if you are trying to turn people onto Christianity you certainly are gong the wrong way about it.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '12 03:56
    Originally posted by Suzianne

Do you understand now?
    I am describing false relgion so those who do not know will have something to go by when comparing.

I have described the commonly held false beliefs of false relgion.

Do you know of such a religion that believes those false teachings?

Could it be that Christianity defends those false teachings.

Why are you against false teachings being advertised for the purpose of education?
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '12 03:591 edit
    You seem to be describing what I believe. That is not false religion as I understand it. If God decided that he would manifest Himself in the flesh to communicate with His special creation, who are we to say He should have not done it? That is what I understand you saying from what you write. I do not agree with that part and you have not given me any lo ...[text shortened]... and belief in has the power to raise the dead back to life and save the soul from eternal death.
    I am not asking anyone to abandon the worship of Jesus.

I respect Jesus..............and always have.

You will not find anywhere in this forum where I have not respected Jesus.

I am asking that false teachings be recognized for education purposes.

Why are false teachings being taught to the innocence and ignorant people?

People are already confused about relgion and false teachings from Christianity only make things worse.............and increase ignorance.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Nov '12 07:20

People are already confus ...[text shortened]... and false teachings from Christianity only make things worse.............and increase ignorance.
    I don't deny there have been some false teachings that have entered the Christian church just like Jesus foretold. However, I believe you have mentioned some teachings that are not false teachings along with the real false teachings.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Nov '12 14:34

People are already confus ...[text shortened]... and false teachings from Christianity only make things worse.............and increase ignorance.
    what makes you know that your religion is the true religon?
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '12 23:32
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    what makes you know that your religion is the true religon?
    The Knowledge.

True knowledge will not insult the common sense or the honest heart.

Most persons shall recognize true knowledge ......unless they are dishonest due to their protecting their personal materialistic hidden agendas.

Its surprising how many persons open up to true knowledge if they do not have any agendas to full-fill or at least if they are willing to give up their agendas.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Nov '12 23:38
    I don't deny there have been some false teachings that have entered the Christian church just like Jesus foretold. However, I believe you have mentioned some teachings that are not false teachings along with the real false teachings.
    Its not good enough for false religion to have 70% of its doctrine to be false and only 30% to be true.

You may as well embrace true relgion [ the Vedas] in the first place and then you shall have 100% true knowledge.

You will not learn anything by going on-line to get your information from the Vedas.

There are too many unauthorized sites presenting false Vedic knowledge.

The books of His Divine grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prubhupada is the only place to get true Vedic knowledge.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree