1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '11 14:061 edit
    Errors in false religion.

I have never attributed falsity to Jesus Christ for the man that he truly is - preacher, compassionate, and knowledgeable.

Evidence for my comments can be easily acquired if true spirituality is embraced and the consciousness is raised to the transcendental platform – because with higher knowledge comes the ability to determine truth from falsity…….so those who have not raised there consciousness will struggle to understand.

I cannot raise your consciousness for you - but by following the Vedic method you can - and in this age of Kali it is the only way to achieve love of God.

For me to give evidence for every error in the Christian doctrine I would have to post up two pages of references and go searching for those references for each and every error and this is much labour – so I am going to presume that each person is absolutely aware of the authenticy and authority of the Vedanta Sutra and to assist you with that understanding consider the following necessary points……

Veda is eternal – the Bible/Quran is not.

The Veda comes to mankind in the perfect spiritual language Sanskrit – the Bible/Quran does not

The Veda has thousands of writings and millions of verses– the Bible/Quran does not.

The Veda is supported by all the great Acarya,s of the past and present – the Bible/Quran does not.

The Vedic foundation of religion is Sanatana Dharma – the Bible/Quran is not.

Veda means knowledge and actually gives mankind knowledge of many interesting and important subjects such as natural medicine, agricultural practices, metallurgy, cosmology, mathematics, the art of warfare, true politics, …….and there are hundreds of other very complete departments of knowledge for just about everything – but the most important department is the Vedanta Sutra the department for understanding the purpose of life and giving detailed instructions and knowledge of Godhead and how to reach Godhead (home).

I have never disclosed higher spiritual knowledge in this forum because everyone is STILL struggling to understand that killing is sinful. (No one is yet qualified to be told anything higher than simple basics) and this is why I repeat myself.

Each point shall disclose an error of the Bible either of subtle nature or gross – remembering that even the omission of truth is an error in and of its self. (not knowing is an error because not knowing is ignorance)

The Veda knows everything………..everything necessary to return home back to Godhead.
    When I say Veda I mean Vedanta Sutra, Bhagavad Gita, Srimad Bhagavatama, Teachings of Lord Caitanya, teachings of Lord Kapila, and teachings of Queen Kuti, the Bhakti Rasamrta Sindu, and Sri Isopanasada and so on and so on. * And I do not mean what you will find on-line from un-authorized web-sites either.

*The Vedas do not sentimentally pamper to vanities and ego but tell the uncomfortable truths of the human condition…….everyone suffers birth, disease old age and death – and also stress, anxiety, depression, guilt, shame, loss of memory, corruption, crime, injustice and the struggle for existence and so on - and there is no escape…….however the Bible skips over these pressing truths. (error1.)

* Five thousand years ago and before there was advanced civilisation where the Brahmans understood the most advanced language in the world (Sanskrit) and taught the spiritual life to the peoples - and the Bible did not exist at that time - however detailed advanced spiritual knowledge was being disseminated by the Vedas to the people - and the Bible/Quaran is claiming to be the only true religion (error2.)

* The Vedas embrace the principle of Ahimsa (not violence) - *the Bible does not respect this principle - and abstaining from animal slaughter goes far beyond the merits of vegetarianism and teach that each living creature is living in the first instance because of the presence of the soul and no person has the right to end the life of sentient beings for the satisfaction of the uncontrolled senses. (error3.)

* The Veda informs us that the soul (the true person) is eternal - the Bible does not. (error 4)
    * The Veda informs us that the soul enters the womb of the mother by way of the particle of semen from the man allowing for conception to take place - the Bible rejects this. (error 5)
    * The Veda informs us that the soul is indestructible and eternal - the Bible does not. (error 6.)
    * The Veda informs us that the soul after death - takes birth in the womb of another mother according to that person’s particular karma - the Bible rejects this. (error7)
    * The Veda informs us that every living creature big and small is living because of the presence of the soul - the Bible reject’s this. (error 8)
    * Veda informs us that persons are born with defects due to negative karma the Bible rejects this (error 9)
    * Veda teach that our suffering or pleasant conditions of life are due to past actions (karma) – the Bible has no understanding of this (error 10)
    * The Bible speculates and teaches that all children go to heaven after death - (error 11)
    * The Bible teaches that only Christians will go to heaven - (error 12)
    * The Bible teaches that non-Christians will go to the lake of fire. (error 13)
    * Due to envy and ignorance Christians reject the Veda (error 14)
    * The universe is not 6500 years old (error15)
    * The descriptions of creation in Genesis are incorrect. (error 16)
    * There was no Ark that carried the 8.400.000 species of life to safety. (error 17)
    * Moses was not talking to the Supreme Personality of Godhead at any time. (error 18)
    * Dead and rotting bodies do not come back to life. (error 19)
    * Jesus did not perform miracles - maybe a few sick persons where healed by his knowledge of Aryur Vedic medicine. (error 20)
    *Jesus did not have a cosmic plan to save mankind by his untimely death – but was killed by the envious pseudo clergy who demanded the leaders to act - because Jesus undermined their imagined absolute authority. (error 21)
    *Jesus travelled for many years probably to the Middle East and studied under the guidance of the Vedic Brahman’s to gain his higher spiritual awareness and returned to instruct his people - but was killed for his heroic and selfless endeavour. The Bible rejects this. (error 22)
    *The Bible tells us that Jesus is God - creator of heaven and earth…this is false (error 23)
    *The Bible tells us that Jesus came into the world through the virgin birth – this is false (error 24)
    *Bible believes that this world is the first and only world and universe to exist - this is false (error25)
    *Passages in the Bible that have been manipulated to support meat eating are false. (error 26)
    *Passages in the Bible that support the idea that Jesus is the only way and truth and life have been fabricated by the compilers and therefore false. - How could Jesus make this statement when at the very same time the spirituality in the Vedas was enthusiastically being practiced by millions of devout persons? -- However Jesus did say that the spiritual life is - the only way - and it is the truth - and it will give eternal life. (error 27)

Since the Bible was compiled by superstitious politically motivated and animal killing persons of questionable character - you will find many more falsities contained in the Bible.

Note: worship of the man Jesus is accepted - but worship of the Bible is not.
    Jesus is worshipable - but it’s sad that his words have been manipulated and changed to support the falsities of the animal killing pseudo religionist - of the day.
    I have only listed 27 errors.
    The Vedas have zero errors - because the Veda is the only true authority on God and true religion.
    It is not possible for the authority to contain error or falsity.
    I hold no enmity towards any person - never have and never will.
    However I am very passionate towards false authorities misguiding mankind.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '11 14:163 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa

I have never attributed falsity to Jesus Christ for the man that he truly is - preacher, compassionate, and knowledgeable.

Evidence for my comments can be easily acquired if true spirituality is embraced and the consciousness is raised to the transcendental platform – because with higher knowledge comes the ability to determine ...[text shortened]... have and never will.
    you have been asked to produce on numerous occasions any Biblical text and tell us
    why it is false, as per usual you produce nothingness, an empty deception, a
    semblance of reality, indeed its a sham and you make a mockery of Hinduism and
    those who are sincere in this regard. Did the Vedas stop killing during partition of
    Pakistan and India? Did the Vedas stop the killing at Amedabad? Have the Vedas
    solved the squalor and poverty in India, liberated drug users, rescued girls from
    trafficking and prostitution? Made those taking bribes honest?

The larger the vessel, the more noise it makes, especially if it is hollow, as is this
    latest attempt of yours to demonstrate in any tangible way, the superiority of your
    religious practices. Its airy fairy and of no practical value whatsoever, nor have you
    demonstrated any beyond the constraints of your own limited point of view.
    Wisdom is proven righteous by its works, not by its pretence of knowledge.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '11 14:21

Evidence for my comments can be easily acquired if true spirituality is embraced and the consciousness is raised to the transcendental platform – because with higher knowledge comes the ability to determine ...[text shortened]... have and never will.
    Do you know what circular arguments are, Dasa?
  4. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    24 Sep '11 14:34

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '11 14:52
    .... I have never attributed falsity to Jesus Christ for the man that he truly is - preacher, compassionate, and knowledgeable.
    What do you know about Jesus Christ? From which source. Is it the Bible?
    It might come as a surprise to you but the Bible says the following about Christ as well:

Christ ate meat

Luk 24:41-43 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And he took it, and did eat before them.

Helped fishmen to catch fish:

Luk 5:4-6 Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught. And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

Drank Alcohol:

Mar 14:23-25 And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it. And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many. Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God.

Mat 11:18-19 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil. The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

Made Alcohol for people to drink:

Joh 2:7-9 Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim. And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it. When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was..
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '11 15:29
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    What do you know about Jesus Christ? From which source. Is it the Bible?
    It might come as a surprise to you but the Bible says the following about Christ as well:

Christ ate meat

Luk 24:41-43 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honey ...[text shortened]... hen the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was..
    You cannot use the false Bible to defend itself.

Its a conflict of interest.

You know this.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '11 15:53
    You cannot use the false Bible to defend itself.

Its a conflict of interest.

You know this.
    You mean like how you use the false Vedas to defend itself? You know the Vedas are false teachings. Hindus could never have any truth. Their country is the most dilapidated and horribly backward in the world. The people live in the most horrendous poverty and filth imaginable.

The cause of all this is the rubbish that is filled into their heads by crooked religious leaders who support a prejudicial caste system and convinced masses that they have to feed and clothe these pundits. The one animal which can alleviate their starvation, they are forbidden from killing. The entire lives of the typical Hindu is controlled by these corrupt pundits and their religious garbage which they preach ... from naming of the babies, to the dates and times of planting crops to the nature of their burial. The entire culture and religion is a disgrace.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Sep '11 20:46

Now all I have to do is wait for the atheist to jump all over us Christians once
    they read all about these errors in the Holy Bible. What am I to do to defend
    my beliefs? They already make the charge that the Holy Bible is nothing
    but a bunch of fairy tales. But you must also be prepared to defend your
    Veda if you get more believers because they are out to kill God and declare
    Him dead. That way they will have no resistance to their theory of evolution.
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '11 21:11
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Now all I have to do is wait for the atheist to jump all over us Christians once
    Veda if you get more believers because they are o ...[text shortened]... God and declare
    Dasa's diatribe against the Abrahamic religions isn't going to do any real damage. But I wonder about the wisdom of criticizing other religions (and non-religions) instead of just praising the virtues of your own.

So I have a question for all those religious people who criticize other religions. Does your religion make such criticism morally permissible, or on the other hand, are you morally obligated to criticize other religions? Whichever is your answer, where do your scriptures say this? I'm not trying to start any arguments, I'm just wondering.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '11 22:081 edit
    You mean like how you use the false Vedas to defend itself? You know the Vedas are false teachings. Hindus could never have any truth. Their country is the most dilapidated and horribly backward in the world. The people live in the most horrendous poverty and filth imaginable.

The cause of all this is the rubbish that is filled into their heads by cro ...[text shortened]... of planting crops to the nature of their burial. The entire culture and religion is a disgrace.
    You have just described modern Indian culture and not authentic Vedic culture.

I am not presenting to you the miserable modern Indian culture.

If you must comment do not be dishonest about it.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '11 22:191 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Veda if you get more believers because they are o ...[text shortened]... God and declare
    NO..........You just need to get hold of true knowledge and whack the atheists over the head with it.

This will wake them up.

But if they are pretending to be asleep.......you will never wake them up.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '11 22:27
    Originally posted by JS357
    Dasa's diatribe against the Abrahamic religions isn't going to do any real damage. But I wonder about the wisdom of criticizing other religions (and non-religions) instead of just praising the virtues of your own.

So I have a question for all those religious people who criticize other religions. Does your religion make such criticism morally permissible, or ...[text shortened]... here do your scriptures say this? I'm not trying to start any arguments, I'm just wondering.
    Christianity condemns Hinduism -
    The teachings of Christ and Paul condemn the following practices :
    - worshiping of the creation rather than the creator ; Hindus worship the sun and the cow.
    - worshiping of idols.
    Both are practiced in the Hindu religion.

Christianity condemns the Islam -
    God blessed the Jews and called them his chosen people but the Muslims wants to destroy the Jews and calls them Infidels.

There are loads of references in the Bible and Koran to support this, and if there are honest Hindus out there they will confirm that Hindus bow down to the cow and think the sun is a god of some kind.

I live among Hindus and Muslims and I am intimately familiar with their practices and lifestyle. What do you know about these religions?
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '11 22:422 edits
    - worshiping of the creation rather than the creator ; Hindus worship the sun and the cow.
    - worshiping of idols.

God blessed the Jews and called them his chosen people but t ...[text shortened]... ntimately familiar with their practices and lifestyle. What do you know about these religions?
    If you want the truth of Vedic culture do not ask an Indian because they have rejected Vedic culture in favour of Western ideals.

Respect of mother cow is the beginning of human life.

Disrespecting mother cow is the beginning of animal life.

You know nothing about the sun except that it is hot.

Hindus worship the creation.

Persons of Vedic culture worships the Supreme personality of Godhead.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Sep '11 22:551 edit
    If you want the truth of Vedic culture do not ask an Indian because they have rejected Vedic culture in favour of Western ideals.

Respect of mother cow is the beginning of human life.

Disrespecting mother cow is the beginning of animal life.

You know nothing about the sun except that it is hot.

Hindus worship the creation.

Vedic culture worships the Supreme personality of Godhead.
    There we go .. you worship or idolize both the sun and the cow.
    The sun is just another big ball of fire and there are countless billions of them all over the universe.
    The cow is just another animal meant for human consumption and they are being eaten all over the world. I would also say that I have seen Hinud's give cows better treatment than humans. I even heard of Hindu's using cow manure in some of their foods. Apparently it has some kind of healing power.

If thats the kind of lifestyle of culture which you are propagating then good luck to you ...
  15. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '11 23:42
    - worshiping of idols.

God blessed the Jews and called them his chosen people but t ...[text shortened]... ntimately familiar with their practices and lifestyle. What do you know about these religions?
    I asked whether there are scriptures permitting or obligating their believers to be critical of other religions, and if there are, what scriptural passages are they?

For example, the Bible says, "He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."

Does this mean they were obligated to be critical of other religions, or does it mean only that they were to extol the virtues of their own religion?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree