Falsity of the Quaran Bible and Torah

Falsity of the Quaran Bible and Torah

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Sep 11

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
i could remember a couple years ago you had sex with donkeys and a shaved gorilla . ..

i know very well what dasa is saying. he is a spiteful bundle of spite. i was claiming you are rapidly gaining up to him
Boy o boy ... you need help ... 😀

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Sep 11
2 edits

Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
Some facts: i ) India is likely to displace Japan as the 3rd biggest economy in the world in 2011-12 financial year itself i.e.by March 2012 in terms of purchase power parity. ii ) India is the largest producer of milk in the world. iii ) Indian middle class at 800 million is the largest middle class in all democracies. iv ) While corruption is widepread ...[text shortened]... wntrodden backward classes have already become the part of mainstream India. I can go on and on.
Well, India and China both have large economies but the key there is in Japan, there is under 130 million people, forget the exact, but the thing is, when you have trillions spread about 100 mil, and then trillions spread around 1 billion, there is a noticeable lack of money per person. One tenth as much for the average Gandhi running to the market.

This economy game is only of value as a tool to use gaining markets against other big player countries like brazil or Germany.

Having said that, congrats on a greatly growing economy. The way things are going now, I think we in the US are headed downhill fast and by the end of the century or even at the halfway point we will no longer be a world power but just like the rest of the empires of the past, Portugal, Spain, France, Britain, Italy,all have had their place in the sun and now are basking in past glory, hoping it will somehow come back.

So in order for India and China to have comparable economies like the US or Japan, they will have to way reduce the population. The question is, outside of a world wide famine, can that be done? Both countries need to cut their population basically in half. Then and only then will a world class economy mean something to the average man in the street and his lady.

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
25 Sep 11

Originally posted by sonhouse
Well, India and China both have large economies but the key there is in Japan, there is under 130 million people, forget the exact, but the thing is, when you have trillions spread about 100 mil, and then trillions spread around 1 billion, there is a noticeable lack of money per person. One tenth as much for the average Gandhi running to the market.

Thi ...[text shortened]... ly then will a world class economy mean something to the average man in the street and his lady.
But I said that India will become the third largest economy after USA and China in terms of purchase power parity. Not in absolute dollar terms. The average Gandhi running to the the market, as you delicately put it, actually rides to the market on his motorbike or scooter and gathers a lot of things for the few hundred Indian rupees he/she shells out.
In terms of Mobile Phone usage, maybe we are the larges, if not, at least 2nd largest.
Do you know what my mobile phone bill was for the last month ? Rs.795/- i.e.about 16 US$. I am a heavy user of internet for playing on RHP besides general telephonic usage. I stay in a 5 room bunglow with 2 bedrooms and a hall with large terraces on either side and open ground all around for the car parking and a small garden.Plenty of lights and quite heavy use of electricity including a water pump for lifting deep drilled bore water for use in toilet and laundry. The usual washing machine and large LCD TV. My electric bill which we call as a state organised loot is Rs.1000 per month i.e. about 20 US$. Where we suffer is on account of the petrol costs which are now U$ 2 per liter. We are feeding ourselves quite nicely, thank you. We import US oranges and New Zealand Kiwi for tasting the vaunted foreign fruits but we have now self sufficiency in every foodstuff. Our reserve food stocks are a worry for the storage problems they are creating. I agree that our population must stabilize.Indeed the population growth is slowing.

Pale Blue Dot

Moves
25 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
Thanks. Interesting reading at Thread 107840 and Thread 105316.
Interesting, yes. He seems to support stoning for philanderers provided certain conditions are met. When will we ever learn...?

F

Moves
25 Sep 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Green Paladin
Interesting, yes. He seems to support stoning for philanderers provided certain conditions are met. When will we ever learn...?
Actually I have absolutely no idea what you consider you have learnt or still need to learn, let alone whether you will "ever learn" it. But that's neither here nor there. There are people pressing ahosyney who do not emerge from those threads with too much credit either. Interesting stuff. 😀

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
25 Sep 11

Originally posted by Rajk999
I am in total agreement with you. I made similar but brief statements in the thread started by Dasa : "India and the Vedas", in which he was lamenting the fact that India is abandoning their original spiritual teachings and culture of the Vedas.

It is my opinion that the faster India moves away from those teachings and culture the faster she will become a successful economy. There is still some way to go though.
Vedas came into existence about 3000 years ago. May be they are more ancient. The Vedic culture that Dasa talks about degenerated, after the Mahabharat wars, into believing in the efficacy of animal sacrifices for propelling one into heaven and suchlike things. Goutam Buddha almost dealt a death blow to the Vedic practices and culture by his system. For a long time, Buddhism and Jainism prevailed. Then came Adya Shankaracharya, who revived the Sanatan Dharma or present day Hinduism and drove Jainism and Buddhism into a corner. What we Hindus practice today is what is the legacy of Shankaracharya. It has passed through the test of Islamic rule and British rule. While not free from defects, it is a time tested religion and culture. Young Indians are massively into the Hindu thought.

Pale Blue Dot

Moves
25 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
Actually I have absolutely no idea what you consider you have learnt or still need to learn, let alone whether you will "ever learn" it. But that's neither here nor there. There are people pressing ahosyney who do not emerge from those threads with too much credit either. Interesting stuff. 😀
Do you support ahosyney's position on stoning for adultery provided certain conditions are met?

F

Moves
25 Sep 11

Do you support ahosyney's position on stoning for adultery provided certain conditions are met?
Of course not. What are you, Cousin-Of-whodey? 😀

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
25 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
Lets see now FMF ... Ahosyney was in support of death penalty for adulterers and he was wrong as you admit.

Those 'pressing' Ahosyney did "...not emerge from those threads with too much credit either.." What exactly did those pressing him say for you to make that conclusion ?

Pale Blue Dot

Moves
25 Sep 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Of course not. What are you, Cousin-Of-whodey? 😀
Well, FMF, you seemed to have some confusion as to what I was referring to when I said "When will we ever learn...?". I'm just helping you join the dots. Several scenarios are possible: (1) you endorse ahosyney's position; (2) you are unable to read; (3) you believed that you might be seen as supporting ahosyney. Having dismissed (1) we are left with (2) or (3), so which is it? Perhaps a combination?

F

Moves
25 Sep 11

Well, FMF, you seemed to have some confusion as to what I was referring to when I said "When will we ever learn...?". I'm just helping you join the dots. Several scenarios are possible: (1) you endorse ahosyney's position; (2) you are unable to read; (3) you believed that your support for ahosyney would be weakened by the fact that he legitimates stoni ...[text shortened]... et. Having dismissed (1) we are left with (2) or (3), so which is it? Perhaps a combination?
What "support for ahosyney" are you talking about?

Pale Blue Dot

Moves
25 Sep 11

Originally posted by FMF
What "support for ahosyney" are you talking about?
Apologies - See edit.

F

Moves
25 Sep 11

Originally posted by Rajk999
Lets see now FMF ... Ahosyney was in support of death penalty for adulterers and he was wrong as you admit.

Those 'pressing' Ahosyney did "...not emerge from those threads with too much credit either.." What exactly did those pressing him say for you to make that conclusion ?
I made no specific accusations. Just found the threads interesting and thought there was a lot of nastiness in play in addition to that provided by Ahosyney.

I have been busy lately battling with 2 or 3 fundamentalist Christians on the Debate Forum that would have "no problem" if the state they lived in executed homosexuals for being homosexuals. Wasn't around/aware of the battles with Ahosyney 3 or so years ago. Interesting to look back and see what everyone was up to.

F

Moves
25 Sep 11

Apologies - See edit.
What "edit"? What "support for ahosyney" are you talking about? What "apologies"?

F

Moves
25 Sep 11

Well, FMF, you seemed to have some confusion as to what I was referring to when I said "When will we ever learn...?".
Who is "we"? What is it that you think "we" haven't "ever" learnt? Why are you trying to be enigmatic?