1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 00:08
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Christianity condemns Hinduism -
    The teachings of Christ and Paul condemn the following practices :
    - worshiping of the creation rather than the creator ; Hindus worship the sun and the cow.
    - worshiping of idols.
    Both are practiced in the Hindu religion.

Christianity condemns the Islam -
    God blessed the Jews and called them his chosen people but t ...[text shortened]... ntimately familiar with their practices and lifestyle. What do you know about these religions?
    are you having a contest with dasa to see who can be the most ignorant prejudiced little ahole?

hmm,, maybe someone should volunteer to be arbiter on this one. in my opinion dasa is still winning, but you seem to be gaining.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 00:09
    There we go .. you worship or idolize both the sun and the cow.
    The sun is just another big ball of fire and there are countless billions of them all over the universe.
    The cow is just another animal meant for human consumption and they are being eaten all over the world. I would also say that I have seen Hinud's give cows better treatment than humans. I ...[text shortened]... If thats the kind of lifestyle of culture which you are propagating then good luck to you ...
    Did they try to tell that to the cow? (ie. that it's 'meant for human consumtion'😉
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 00:18
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    are you having a contest with dasa to see who can be the most ignorant prejudiced little ahole?

hmm,, maybe someone should volunteer to be arbiter on this one. in my opinion dasa is still winning, but you seem to be gaining.
    I could remember a couple years ago you came down on me for condemning a certain Islamic extremist on this site .. Ahoseney I think it was. He was advocating death for adultery. Its only when you understood what he was saying then you similarly came down on him and condemned his stance re adultery.

Its the same story now. You cant seem to see what Dasa is saying until he spells it out for you.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 00:19
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Did they try to tell that to the cow? (ie. that it's 'meant for human consumtion'😉
    Do you think the cow will understand?
  5. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 07:45
    You mean like how you use the false Vedas to defend itself? You know the Vedas are false teachings. Hindus could never have any truth. Their country is the most dilapidated and horribly backward in the world. The people live in the most horrendous poverty and filth imaginable.

The cause of all this is the rubbish that is filled into their heads by cro ...[text shortened]... of planting crops to the nature of their burial. The entire culture and religion is a disgrace.
    Some facts: i ) India is likely to displace Japan as the 3rd biggest economy in the world in 2011-12 financial year itself i.e.by March 2012 in terms of purchase power parity. ii ) India is the largest producer of milk in the world. iii ) Indian middle class at 800 million is the largest middle class in all democracies. iv ) While corruption is widepread, we have put quite a few politicians and officers behind the bars and will be putting in there some more soon. v ) An active and independant judiciary plus a vibrant free press enables the alert indian society to preserve the democracy not seen in place in many asian and african countries. vi ) the long downtrodden backward classes have already become the part of mainstream India. I can go on and on.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 08:03
    I could remember a couple years ago you came down on me for condemning a certain Islamic extremist on this site .. Ahoseney I think it was. He was advocating death for adultery.
    Ahoseney? There seems to be no poster or player of that name on this site.
  7. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 09:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    Ahoseney? There seems to be no poster or player of that name on this site.
    There was a few years ago - Ahoyseney or something like that
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 09:15
    Originally posted by nook7
    There was a few years ago - Ahoyseney or something like that
    What was his name? There's no "Ahoyseney" listed as being a member of the site or as having been banned.
  9. Standard memberrvsakhadeo
    rvsakhadeo
    India
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 09:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    What was his name? There's no "Ahoyseney" listed as being a member of the site or as having been banned.
    Try ahosseini .
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 09:21
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    Try ahosseini .
    No player, present, past, or banned, with the name "ahosseini".
  11. Pale Blue Dot
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 09:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    No player, present, past, or banned, with the name "ahosseini".
    User 280952
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 09:41
    Originally posted by Green Paladin
    User 280952
    Thanks. Interesting reading at Thread 107840 and Thread 105316.
  13. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 09:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    l was close - one letter out!
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 11:35
    Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
    Some facts: i ) India is likely to displace Japan as the 3rd biggest economy in the world in 2011-12 financial year itself i.e.by March 2012 in terms of purchase power parity. ii ) India is the largest producer of milk in the world. iii ) Indian middle class at 800 million is the largest middle class in all democracies. iv ) While corruption is widepread ...[text shortened]... wntrodden backward classes have already become the part of mainstream India. I can go on and on.
    I am in total agreement with you. I made similar but brief statements in the thread started by Dasa : "India and the Vedas", in which he was lamenting the fact that India is abandoning their original spiritual teachings and culture of the Vedas.

It is my opinion that the faster India moves away from those teachings and culture the faster she will become a successful economy. There is still some way to go though.
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '11 11:381 edit
    I could remember a couple years ago you came down on me for condemning a certain Islamic extremist on this site .. Ahoseney I think it was. He was advocating death for adultery. Its only when you understood what he was saying then you similarly came down on him and condemned his stance re adultery.

Its the same story now. You cant seem to see what Dasa is saying until he spells it out for you.
    i could remember a couple years ago you had sex with donkeys and a shaved gorilla . but since i have no proof, i can't actually claim it.

i know very well what dasa is saying. he is a spiteful bundle of spite. i was claiming you are rapidly gaining up to him

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree