1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    10 Dec '14 18:20
    Originally posted by rwingett
    You seem to think that my new funerary rites will simply be grafted onto contemporary consumerist society. They will not. I have taken pains to explain that they will be part of what constitutes a post-consumerist society, where current costs and economic considerations will not be applicable. But you seem intent on ignoring that part of it.
    Shouldn't cost anybody anything to die.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 Dec '14 18:261 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    These patronising sign-offs make me sick.
    Originally posted by Agerg (Page 1)
    "If I die before you, I request my remains be frozen immediately, and then be placed just underneath your kitchen floorboards (along with whatever things are necessary to quick-start the decomposition process)."

Originally posted by Agerg
    "Whoah woh ... I have to make arrangements for at least one member of my family or a friend to be in contact with you!?? ... no no, I take it all back - I like my friends way too much."

Whatever you choose.

Our playful repartee concluded. A concise sentence simply noted respect for Agerg's wishes. Unfortunate that you took ill.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 Dec '14 18:50
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Final Disposition of Your Human Remains

Whether you were born before or after World War II your physical death is a certainty. Have you given much thought to the "final disposition of your human remains"? Burial or entombment in a cemetery vault; Scattering on earth or sea; Dispersion into space; Shipment or delivery of your cremated re ...[text shortened]... al plot or cremation? 2010 Instructions to Eric: A least cost cremation without ceremony. Yours?[/b]
    Dump me on Obama's lawn with a sign attached.

ONE LESS CAPATILIST, WHITEY, INFIDEL, CARBON PRODUCER TO WORRY ABOUT.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree