1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 17:51
    Originally posted by @fmf
    The discussions about your faith that you bailed out of are still there. If your faith and Christian standards will allow you to pick up from where you bailed out, be my guest.
    Like I said, when you are done beating me up, and if you want to talk about something
    bring it up. If all you are going to do is second guess my motives and belittle me, I don't
    need to be here for that you can do that with or without me.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 17:52
    Originally posted by @kellyjay
    Nope, but we have discussed this ad nauseum, I've explained my reasoning there was
    nothing about my stance that had to do with avoiding a discussion we were having. Even
    now I have told you to bring up whatever you want, and you are still here, as if 10 pages
    of this wasn't enough.
    The ball is in your court. It was you who started the FMF-is-a-liar deflection, not me. If you have got all that stuff out of your system, all well and good. The two threads are stil there awaiting you.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 17:54
    The ball is in your court. It was you who started the FMF-is-a-liar deflection, not me. If you have got all that stuff out of your system, all well and good. The two threads are stil there awaiting you.
    There are a lot of threads here, none of them are waiting for me. If there is something you
    want to discuss tell me. If not, well when the thread tells me its my turn I'll talk.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 17:54
    Like I said, when you are done beating me up, and if you want to talk about something
    bring it up.
    Just go back to where you suddenly changed the topic to me supposedly lying. Having now vented, just resume.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 17:561 edit
    There are a lot of threads here, none of them are waiting for me.
    I'm talking about the threads you bailed out of. Those ones.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '18 17:58
    If all you are going to do is second guess my motives and belittle me, I don't
    need to be here for that you can do that with or without me.
    I am not "second guessing" you. It is you who has attributed your behaviour to the fact you are a Christian, not me.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '18 19:38
    I'm talking about the threads you bailed out of. Those ones.
    Lol as if a person is somehow bound to continue in a thread. You are a controlling arse.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree