Finding the crime

Finding the crime

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
Yes, I can believe lies about you is okay with you, sad.
Yes, you can believe what you want. I haven't said you "believe lies". I think you are mistaken about me, but more to the point, I think this is all deflection. You are online and you can exhibit whatever disinhibition you want. You can call me a liar if you want. I am OK with it. sonship has called me a liar about the same thing. So has lemon lime. So has dj2becker, So did Romans1009. I'm OK with it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Oh well, so be it. My respect for you back then was way higher than it is now. If you don't recall the details, I don't care.
LOL, if you don't care why are you attempting to get me to believe a lie and move on?
If I don't care, I simply stop, I don't see the need to keep going to someone I no longer
care what they say and think what would be the point? I'm not sure what you get out of
talking to someone whose beliefs about you are based upon lies, which you help build
up. I'd not taken the time to push a lie just to continue a conversation with someone
whose views didn't matter to me.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

LOL, if you don't care why are you attempting to get me to believe a lie and move on?
I said you can believe what you want. To 'move on' to me would mean returning to the two conversations you bailed-out by using this FMF-is-a-liar gimmick.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18

Yes, you can believe what you want. I haven't said you "believe lies". I think you are mistaken about me, but more to the point, I think this is all deflection. You are online and you can exhibit whatever disinhibition you want. You can call me a liar if you want. I am OK with it. sonship has called me a liar about the same thing. So has lemon lime. So has dj2becker, So did Romans1009. I'm OK with it.
"For the purposes of me - the non-Christian - talking to you - the Christian - just assume I have always been an atheist."

This would be pushing a lie if you were a Christian.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

If I don't care, I simply stop, I don't see the need to keep going to someone I no longer care what they say and think what would be the point?
I didn't want you to stop the conversations we were having, but you did.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18

I said you can believe what you want. To 'move on' to me would mean returning to the two conversations you bailed-out by using this FMF-is-a-liar gimmick.
LOL, I don't even remember the question you claim I didn't answer.
It doesn't matter, look at the hoops you have put up to avoid one question.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jul 18
1 edit

LOL, I don't even remember the question you claim I didn't answer.
Sure you don’t...😉

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

"For the purposes of me - the non-Christian - talking to you - the Christian - just assume I have always been an atheist."

This would be pushing a lie if you were a Christian.
You can accuse me of whatever you want. I don't care.

I am an atheist. The questions you are deflecting were from an atheist. My 1998 self is not going to answer my 2018 self's questions to you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18

I didn't want you to stop the conversations we were having, but you did.
What conversation did I want to avoid having?

How about this, share what you think the gospel is now?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jul 18
1 edit

It doesn't matter, look at the hoops you have put up to avoid one question.
Unbelievable.

You do realise that the initial question was asked of YOU, and that it is YOU who are “putting up all the hoops”.

The cowardice and dishonesty you display is astonishing; I bet you’re a “church” leader too aren’t you?

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

I'm not sure what you get out of talking to someone whose beliefs about you are based upon lies, which you help build up. I'd not taken the time to push a lie just to continue a conversation with someone whose views didn't matter to me.
If you think I am a liar, so be it. You have some questions-from-an-atheist you have been dodging for over a week.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 Jul 18

You can accuse me of whatever you want. I don't care.

I am an atheist. The questions you are deflecting were from an atheist. My 1998 self is not going to answer my 2018 self's questions to you.
Poor thing.
Okay to your 2018 self, care to explain the gospel as a Christian would?

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

What conversation did I want to avoid having?
The ones that precipitated your accusations that I am a liar.

F

Moves
22 Jul 18

Okay to your 2018 self, care to explain the gospel as a Christian would?
Ask Christians to explain the gospel. I am not a Christian.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 Jul 18
1 edit