Flat Earth Society

Flat Earth Society

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Mar 19

@sonhouse said
The Dive would probably have to have gargled it to figure out what it meant.
And I’ve not infected my computer with virtually every virus known to man, nor have I published a link in the general forum which contained my real name, address and other details.

How’d ya like them apples?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Mar 19
1 edit

@divegeester said
And I’ve not infected my computer with virtually every virus known to man, nor have I published a link in the general forum which contained my real name, address and other details.

How’d ya like them apples?
So you are the one who put out the google map photo of my house. Nice going.
Yeah, and I am the only human on the planet ever getting a virus on computer.
Wow, how unique I must be.

Moves
12 Mar 19
2 edits

@sonhouse said
So you are the one who put out the google map photo of my house. Nice going.
Yeah, and I am the only human on the planet ever getting a virus on computer.
Wow, how unique I must be.
No, it was HoH as you very well know and as you, yourself, YOU...pointed out to me in the general forum a couple of weeks ago and whom you have been having a public running battle with for about a year or more and where he kicks your dumb ass every time. So what’s your problem, short term memory loss of just plain dishonesty.

Who’s the next person you are going to accuse of posting your address on here?
Who’s the next person you are goIng to accuse of trying to get another poster to commit suicide?

Gargle that Virusman.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Mar 19

@divegeester said
Well, I’ve never accused another member of this forum of trying to get another poster to commit suicide like you have.
That's an incredibly immature thing to say.

I can see you standing there in the schoolyard as a preadolescent saying, "nana nana poo poo, you can't catch me".

Moves
12 Mar 19

@secondson said
That's an incredibly immature thing to say.
How so? It’s the truth.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Mar 19

@divegeester said
How so? It’s the truth.
What makes it so immature is why you said it at all.

I guess you feel it's incumbent on you to dredge up tabloid type news and throw dirt on a body to give you a sense of winning the game of one-up-man-ship.

Seems you've drifted far from the topic of this thread.

F

Moves
12 Mar 19

@secondson said
Why he said it? Well, one reason may be because it explains why I have no time for sonhouse and tend to give him short shrift ~ which seems to be a mystery to some, including sonhouse ...although not now.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Mar 19

@fmf said
Why he said it? Well, one reason may be because it explains why I have no time for sonhouse and tend to give him short shrift ~ which seems to be a mystery to some, including sonhouse ...although not now.
Here we go again.

It would go a long way if when someone is accused of saying or doing something that we would all agree is inappropriate at the least, that the exact quote and it's context be cited.

Otherwise I find it difficult to believe anyone would "try to get someone to commit suicide".

That is an extremely caustic thing to accuse one of doing.

F

Moves
12 Mar 19

@secondson said
Here we go again.

It would go a long way if when someone is accused of saying or doing something that we would all agree is inappropriate at the least, that the exact quote and it's context be cited.

Otherwise I find it difficult to believe anyone would "try to get someone to commit suicide".

That is an extremely caustic thing to accuse one of doing.
So what if you find it difficult to believe?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
12 Mar 19

@fmf said
So what if you find it difficult to believe?
That's my point. It's a public forum. The only reason for making such an accusation, without documented evidence, is to attempt to make a public display and humiliation of another while simultaneously boosting ones adolescent ego.

Moves
12 Mar 19

@secondson said
I said it to sonshouse in reply to him falsely accusing me of posting his personal details in the forum. I notice you had nothing to say to him about that...

Moves
12 Mar 19

@secondson said
That's my point. It's a public forum. The only reason for making such an accusation, without documented evidence, is to attempt to make a public display and humiliation of another while simultaneously boosting ones adolescent ego.
Where was sonhouse’s “documented evidence” in his accusation to me? You didn’t seem worried about that at all.

Moves
12 Mar 19

@secondson said
“...boosting ones adolescent ego.”

The irony.