Flat Earth Society

Flat Earth Society

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Mar 19

@divegeester
NO COLLISION NO COLLISION!

S. Korea

Moves
10 Mar 19

@divegeester said
But calling posters an a-hole is ok??
It does not make sense if someone who is regularly very rude to other posters, and has a goal of aggravating other posters, to be surprised if they are treated in a similar fashion, right.

But in an abstract sense... it is always wrong to revile one another.

Let's all try to put forward our best foot. ^^

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
10 Mar 19

@sonhouse said
@divegeester
NO COLLISION NO COLLISION!
More of a collision I think. ๐Ÿ˜’

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
10 Mar 19

@philokalia said

Let's all try to put forward our best foot. ^^
When I, speaking for myself, enter into this forum each day, I strive to engage in civil discourse. But being flawed as I am I falter at times.

My intentions are genuine. I seek concourse with my detractors regardless of our differences.

I believe the same is true of the majority of posters here, but there are some whose intention, it seems, is less than sincere. imo

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Mar 19

@secondson said
More of a collision I think. ๐Ÿ˜’
You got a draw playing GOAD? Pretty good especially starting out with E3! then not accepting the knight sac? Your pawn structure started looking like the starting line for Thai Chess, Mok Luk, which I learned living there for 3 years. They solved the 'get the pawn to the 4th rank in one move' problem by moving ALL the pawns to the third rank for starters and there was not much on the second rank, I think a couple of knights if I remember right, maybe on B2 and G2, something starts out there, forget exactly which piece it is.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
10 Mar 19

@sonhouse said
You got a draw playing GOAD? Pretty good especially starting out with E3! then not accepting the knight sac? Your pawn structure started looking like the starting line for Thai Chess, Mok Luk, which I learned living there for 3 years. They solved the 'get the pawn to the 4th rank in one move' problem by moving ALL the pawns to the third rank for starters and there was not m ...[text shortened]... I remember right, maybe on B2 and G2, something starts out there, forget exactly which piece it is.
lol

I play chess by the seat of my pants. I analyze analyze analyze till I'm blue in the face, and still I flounder. Go figure.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Mar 19
1 edit

@secondson said
lol

I play chess by the seat of my pants. I analyze analyze analyze till I'm blue in the face, and still I flounder. Go figure.
But you wouldn't DARE actually learn an opening, eh๐Ÿ˜‰ So chal me, see what master shyte WE can come up with๐Ÿ˜‰

Moves
10 Mar 19

@secondson said
When I, speaking for myself, enter into this forum each day, I strive to engage in civil discourse. But being flawed as I am I falter at times.

My intentions are genuine. I seek concourse with my detractors regardless of our differences.

I believe the same is true of the majority of posters here, but there are some whose intention, it seems, is less than sincere. imo
The irony.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
10 Mar 19

@sonhouse said
But you wouldn't DARE actually learn an opening, eh๐Ÿ˜‰ So chal me, see what master shyte WE can come up with๐Ÿ˜‰
Ok, I accept your challenge to challenge you to a game. Black or white?

I generally like a 7 day move/7 day time bank. Gives me time to think.

Moves
10 Mar 19

@secondson said
Ok, I accept your challenge to challenge you to a game. Black or white?

I generally like a 7 day move/7 day time bank. Gives me time to think.
Why don’t you just PM sonshouse and spare us the banality of two grumpy old men trying to demonstrate how to be obsequiously complaisant on a forum discussion board.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
10 Mar 19

@divegeester said
Why don’t you just PM sonshouse and spare us the banality of two grumpy old men trying to demonstrate how to be obsequiously complaisant on a forum discussion board.
Who's us? Do you have a posse?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Mar 19

@divegeester
You are SUCH a pleasant fellow full of perspicacity.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
11 Mar 19

@sonhouse

Perspicacity. I'll add that to my vocabulary. Thanks sonhouse.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Mar 19

@secondson said
@sonhouse

Perspicacity. I'll add that to my vocabulary. Thanks sonhouse.
The Dive would probably have to have gargled it to figure out what it meant.

Moves
11 Mar 19

@sonhouse said
@divegeester
You are SUCH a pleasant fellow full of perspicacity.
Well, I’ve never accused another member of this forum of trying to get another poster to commit suicide like you have.