1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 10:05
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    KellyJay, don't make me break out my can of whoop asss.
    I suggest you stop throwing rocks before you break all the glass in your own home.
  2. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 11:42
    Originally posted by @fmf
    So what is this 'hypocrisy' that you supposedly detect? Or perhaps you don't really know what the word means?
    I think maybe what Chaney's trying to get across is that he thinks you couldn't actually have been a 'proper' christian, or you wouldn't be able to stop believing. Maybe.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 12:24
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    You post here with venom, as from a viper.

You are angry about your past belief, as if deceived.
    Maybe his priest slipped up with the circumcision. That would explain a lot.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 13:50
    Originally posted by @avalanchethecat
    I think maybe what Chaney's trying to get across is that he thinks you couldn't actually have been a 'proper' christian, or you wouldn't be able to stop believing. Maybe.
    Is that what you think the word "hypocrisy" means as chaney3 is using it? If that's what you think he's trying to get across, maybe you don't know what the word "hypocrisy" means either.
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 17:37
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Is that what you think the word "hypocrisy" means as chaney3 is using it? If that's what you think he's trying to get across, maybe you don't know what the word "hypocrisy" means either.
    No, I know what hypocrisy is, I was suggesting that that might be chaney3's take on it.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Aug '17 22:49
    Originally posted by @avalanchethecat
    No, I know what hypocrisy is, I was suggesting that that might be chaney3's take on it.
    Perhaps. However, I think he's more concerned about my interaction with some Christians here not being, to his way of thinking, as thoughtful and as principled as his own.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree