For Rajk

For Rajk

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke about dj2becker
Undoubtedly the most depraved misuse of personal information ever in the history of this site.
Your accepting his apology notwithstanding. you are right about this and I have been here on this forum for over 10 years.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I’ve not discussed your mother you blithering nitwit. Other than saying that YOU claim to look after her.

That is not trolling.
As much as you clearly desperately want it to be.
Wrong. You have repeatedly ridiculed me for being the sole caretaker of my mother, claiming I’m tied to her “apron strings,” and repeatedly minimized what I do for my mother as characterized “looking after” her.

I’ve asked you several times to no longer mention my mother, since you only do it for trolling purposes, and you refuse to stop.

Given what Becker said, I am more aware of the potential motivation for your obsession with my mother and your need to ridicule me for caring for her.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Conflating trivial accusations of “being another poster” with those of trolling using deaths and lying about it is the type of intellectual dishonesty that makes you the derided douchebag that you are.
I thought you didn’t care about what Becker said. You and FMF both said you didn’t care.

Either you really do care and are lying again, or you don’t care and are now lying by implying it upsets you so you can gain some sort of trolling upper hand.

Either way, you’re lying.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
His obsession with ridiculing my relationship with my mother makes much more sense knowing the information you shared and I do indeed see his use of my mother to troll me in a different and more sympathetic light.
I don't think anyone has "trolled" you about your mother and I certainly have not. Yiu used it to illustrate your personal theology and I engaged you on that.

As for the "more sympathetic light" you seem to think you are seeing or acting upon now - which is not something clear to see from your reaction to all this -
divegeester, by his own admission, had a happy childhood brought up lovingly by the only mother he remembers.

So where does that leave dj2becker's attempt to use the suicide of divegeester's birth mother as forum banter?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18
1 edit

Your mother is never personally in discussion. You caring for her and claiming it as a “good work” is. If you can’t see the difference then I’m calling you a liar again.
I’ve asked you not to discuss my mother. You’ve refused to respect my request.

You have made a general request that people not discuss your mother. I will respect that.

That’s the difference between me and you. I have class and you don’t.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009 to divegeester
Given what Becker said, I am more aware of the potential motivation for your obsession with my mother and your need to ridicule me for caring for her.
But haven't you been following? What dj2becker claimed was false.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
I don't think anyone has "trolled" you about your mother and I certainly have not. Yiu used it to illustrate your personal theology and I engaged you on that.

As for the "more sympathetic light" you seem to think you are seeing or acting upon now - which is not something clear to see from your reaction to all this -
divegeester, by his own admission, had a ...[text shortened]... that leave dj2becker's attempt to use the suicide of divegeester's birth mother as forum banter?
I have no interest in discussing this with you. I’ve said all I want to say on the issue.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

But haven't you been following? What dj2becker claimed was false.
I have no interest in discussing this with you. I’ve said all I want to say on the issue.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

You have made a general request that people not discuss your mother. I will respect that..
Pretending that dj2becker wasn't "trolling" and that his false "information" about divegeester not having a "happy childhood" has made you "aware" of the alleged "unhappy childhood" is hardly a sign of respect. Do you think it is?

F

Moves
13 Mar 18

You are continuing to post as if dj2becker's "information" was not a lie.

F

Moves
13 Mar 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
When did I say your childhood was difficult?
On page 65 of the Evidence Please thread.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Mar 18

You are continuing to post as if dj2becker's "information" was not a lie.
And you continue to exploit the death of a poster’s mother to troll a debate opponent.

You’re a sick guy, FMF.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Mar 18

Pretending that dj2becker wasn't "trolling" and that his false "information" about divegeester not having a "happy childhood" has made you "aware" of the alleged "unhappy childhood" is hardly a sign of respect. Do you think it is?
Why are you continuing to use the death of a poster’s mother as the basis for your trolling?

Have you no shame?

Is another community-wide apology from you in the offing?

F

Moves
13 Mar 18

And you continue to exploit the death of a poster’s mother to troll a debate opponent.

You’re a sick guy, FMF.
It is you and dj2becker who are "trolling" divegeester about the suicide of his birth mother, not me. It's one of the worst things I have seen on this forum.

F

Moves
13 Mar 18
1 edit

Why are you continuing to use the death of a poster’s mother as the basis for your trolling?
dj2becker deliberately fed you false information. About a suicide of a parent. For the purposes of forum banter.