For Rajk

Standard memberRemoved
Spirituality 11 Mar '18 14:46
  1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '18 02:13
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Why are you so quick to assume he was lying when you have no basis to believe that, as lying involves a willful misrepresentation of the truth?
    It's one of the most egregious instances of blatant trolling I've ever seen on the Spirituality Forum. Have you seen the context in which the suicide was suddenly raised? Have you reread what nasty oafish banter was in the post of yours that dj2becker was replying to? Have you not reflected on what you said and what he said at all? Thread 175422.page 65.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '18 02:14
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You and dj2becker are trying to defend the memory of divegeester's birth mother, is that it?
    I don’t think people who have died should be used for trolling purposes as you have now done for two days. I think it’s disrespectful. Obviously you don’t.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '18 02:21
    I don’t think people who have died should be used for trolling purposes as you have now done for two days. I think it’s disrespectful. Obviously you don’t.
    Indeed, I think you and dj2becker on one hand, and me on the other, have completely different moral mindmaps and completely different ideas about decency. Do you two owe the nature of your mindmaps - and your behaviour in this particular instance - to your religious beliefs - to the supposed influence of "Jesus" - to the change brought on by the "indwelling of God's Holy Spirit"? Do you think "Jesus" has had any role in dj2becker's sudden mention of a suicide and you saying you "couldn't care less" whether he was lying or not?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '18 02:25
    Indeed, I think you and dj2becker on one hand, and me on the other, have completely different moral mindmaps and completely different ideas about decency. Do you two owe the nature of your mindmaps - and your behaviour in this particular instance - to your religious beliefs - to the supposed influence of "Jesus" - to the change brought on by the "indwelling of ...[text shortened]... sudden mention of a suicide and you saying you "couldn't care less" whether he was lying or not?
    I’m curious about whether you’ll continue to post about this and disrespect someone who died if no one responds to your posts.

I’m interested in how sick you really are.

So mark the time of this post and we’ll see how long you continue posting about this if you receive no feedback.

Since I’ve been the only one responding as of late - to correct the record and ask you to stop doing this - I have to assume no one else will respond, but maybe they will.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '18 02:29
    I’m curious about whether you’ll continue to post about this and disrespect someone who died if no one responds to your posts.
    It's you I disrespect. I do not disrespect "someone who died". I am disrespecting you.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Mar '18 04:23
    It's you I disrespect. I do not disrespect "someone who died". I am disrespecting you.
    😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree