For Rajk

For Rajk

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Certainly not.

Challenging your claim that caring for our mother is a “good work” is a perfectly legitimate discussion topic.
“Our mother?”

Freudian slip, much?

F

Moves
13 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Do you have no respect for the person who died?
Why did dj2becker suddenly mention a dead relative of another poster on the Evidence Please thread? Was it part of showing respect for the person who died?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Why did dj2becker suddenly mention a dead relative of another poster on the Evidence Please thread? Was it part of showing respect for the person who died?
To clue me in to a possible reason for dive’s obsession with my mother and my relationship with her. I already answered this. There was a reason for Becker mentioning it. You have no reason for continually bringing it up - other than to troll.

Sick!

F

Moves
13 Mar 18

Sick!
Here is that exchange of forum banter about divegeester:

Romans1009: Yeah, there’s a lot of hate in there. He’s probably not a bad guy in real life once he gets all that hate out of his system. It’s a good thing we’re here; who knows how many people he’d harm in real life if he had no Web-based outlet for his hate and blew his stack?

dj2beckerI know Dive has had a very difficult childhood with his mom committing suicide when he was young, so please bear with him and cut him some slack. I don't think he means to take it out on us, it just happens.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
13 Mar 18

Romans1009: [b]Yeah, there’s a lot of hate in there. He’s probably not a bad guy in real life once he gets all that hate out of his system. It’s a good thing we’re here; who knows how many people he’d harm in real life if he had no Web-based outlet for his hate and blew his stack?

dj2beckerI ...[text shortened]... th him and cut him some slack. I don't think he means to take it out on us, it just happens.[/b]
Gossip

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Mar 18

Romans1009: [b]Yeah, there’s a lot of hate in there. He’s probably not a bad guy in real life once he gets all that hate out of his system. It’s a good thing we’re here; who knows how many people he’d harm in real life if he had no Web-based outlet for his hate and blew his stack?

dj2beckerI ...[text shortened]... th him and cut him some slack. I don't think he means to take it out on us, it just happens.[/b]
Not sure what point you’re trying to make. I was displeased with dive’s abusive posts directed at or involving me, made note of my displeasure and Becker clued me in to a possible reason for his behavior.

Your refusal to stop using a poster’s dead mother as trolling material is noted.

Sick!

F

Moves
13 Mar 18

Not sure what point you’re trying to make.
So you believe divegeester might harm people ~ "who knows how many people" ~ in 'real life' if he wasn't engaging with you on this forum?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Mar 18

So you believe divegeester might harm people ~ "who knows how many people" ~ in 'real life' if he wasn't engaging with you on this forum?
I think anyone, including you, who has a lot of hate in his system needs an outlet for that hate or they may indeed harm someone in real life, realizing that such harm could be an unkind word or words.

If RHP is the vehicle by which such people expel hate from their system and so do not harm people and function more socialably in real life, I think it’s a good thing.

F

Moves
14 Mar 18

I think anyone, including you, who has a lot of hate in his system needs an outlet for that hate or they may indeed harm someone in real life, realizing that such harm could be an unkind word or words.
"Such harm could be an unkind word"? I would speak to you and treat you in exactly the same way in real life as I do here. Exactly the same. It would constitute "harm" if I did, do you think?

F

Moves
14 Mar 18

If RHP is the vehicle by which such people expel hate from their system and so do not harm people and function more socialably in real life, I think it’s a good thing.
How might you behave in 'real life' if you didn't have this "outlet" that RHP provides?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Mar 18

"Such harm could be an unkind word"? I would speak to you and treat you in exactly the same way in real life as I do here. Exactly the same. It would constitute "harm" if I did, do you think?
No you wouldn’t because I’d simply walk away from your repetitive and silly questions, trolling and pool whizzing. I can’t avoid it on here; I could in real life.

Besides an unkind word to a relative stranger does not have the same effect as an unkind word to a loved one, correct?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Mar 18

How might you behave in 'real life' if you didn't have this "outlet" that RHP provides?
I don’t have hate in my system, kiddo. I’d behave in real life exactly as before I came on RHP -probably better, because some posters on here can be quite aggravating lol

F

Moves
14 Mar 18
1 edit

FMF: "Such harm could be an unkind word"? I would speak to you and treat you in exactly the same way in real life as I do here. Exactly the same. It would constitute "harm" if I did, do you think?

No you wouldn’t because I’d simply walk away from your repetitive and silly questions, trolling and pool whizzing. I can’t avoid it on here; I could in real life.
So the stuff here would be LESS harmful in 'real life' than it is here, is that what you are now saying? Does this apply to divegeester?

F

Moves
14 Mar 18

Besides an unkind word to a relative stranger does not have the same effect as an unkind word to a loved one, correct?
Does this "stranger" factor somehow ~ in your mind ~ justify dj2becker lying about divegeester's childhood in order to try to troll him?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
14 Mar 18

So the stuff here would be LESS harmful in 'real life' than it is here, is that what you are now saying? Does this apply to divegeester?
Your questions are becoming, as usual, a tremendous bore.