1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Joined
    20 May '10
    Moves
    8042
    28 Jul '10 20:152 edits
    "Forbidden Archeology" is the book that turned the scientific community upside-down, and finally put the last nail in the coffin of the debunkt Evolution Therory.

    The evolution therory has been debunkt for a long time, but the puffed up pseudo scientists are clinging to this therory still, because to admit its failings is too painfull and embarrassing, so they try to keep the lie alive by stupifying arguements and blatant disreguard to any evidence to the contrary.

    The authors are Richrd L Thompsom and Micheal A. Cremo who are experts in the field of Archeology and Paleoanthropology, travelled the world for 8 years and researched every Acheological finding, and discovered a systematic cover up.

    They discovered evidence that man lived on earth millions of years ago, in co-existence with apes and dinosaurs, and this evidence was hidden and excluded from puplic scrutiny.

    Why did the evidence go missing and why was it not included in our text books, what are they hiding, and why did so many Archeologists loose their positions for trying to bring the real evidence forward.

    Other books by Thompson and Cremo are: The Hidden History of the Human Race and DeEvolution. and Mysteries of The Sacred Universe. and Vedic Cosmology and Astronomy. and Mechanistic and non Mechanistc Science. and Maya the World As Virtual Reality.

    (Richard L Thompson Ph D.) in Mathematics./ Probability Therory. / Statistical Mechanics. / Quantim Physics. / Mathematical Biology.

    Micheal A. Cremo: worlds most leading authority in Paleoanthropology and Human Antiquity.

    Yes, after Forbidden Archeology was published, there was a backlash of complaints, but this is to be exspected, and the people who are doing all the complaining, are the ones who are perpetuating the lie. (they have no credibility)

    Its ironic but true, science doesnt support evolution, its against evolution,and honest science shows us that evolution is false.

    I believe it is the duty of every honest person to read this book and discover for yourself (the Truth).

    Vishva
  2. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51438
    28 Jul '10 20:25
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    "Forbidden Archeology" is the book that turned the scientific community upside-down, and finally put the last nail in the coffin of the debunkt Evolution Therory.

    The evolution therory has been debunkt for a long time, but the puffed up pseudo scientists are clinging to this therory still, because to admit its failings is too painfull and embarrassing, ...[text shortened]... duty of every honest person to read this book and discover for yourself (the Truth).

    Vishva
    Why would scientists wish to cover up the history of man?
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    28 Jul '10 20:35
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    "Forbidden Archeology" is the book that turned the scientific community upside-down, and finally put the last nail in the coffin of the debunkt Evolution Therory.

    The evolution therory has been debunkt for a long time, but the puffed up pseudo scientists are clinging to this therory still, because to admit its failings is too painfull and embarrassing, ...[text shortened]... duty of every honest person to read this book and discover for yourself (the Truth).

    Vishva
    Oh, not another one believing that Dinosaurs and Man coexisted...
    And furthermore takes it as a 'proof' that evolution is wrong...

    Why not try to learn something about science and evolution to begin with...
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    10115
    28 Jul '10 20:41
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Oh, not another one believing that Dinosaurs and Man coexisted...
    And furthermore takes it as a 'proof' that evolution is wrong...

    Why not try to learn something about science and evolution to begin with...
    Here's your proof that dinosaurs and man coexisted:
    YouTube&feature=related

    Next time do a little research.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    28 Jul '10 20:43
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    Here's your proof that dinosaurs and man coexisted:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqMzgPg9ZDE&feature=related

    Next time do a little research.
    You mean they have really made a movie out of Genesis? Gosh! 😉
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Infidel
    Dunedin
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    28 Jul '10 20:47
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Oh, not another one believing that Dinosaurs and Man coexisted...
    And furthermore takes it as a 'proof' that evolution is wrong...

    Why not try to learn something about science and evolution to begin with...
    Fabian! Surely you will believe your own eyes?

    YouTube
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    28 Jul '10 21:59
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    "Forbidden Archeology" is the book that turned the scientific community upside-down, and finally put the last nail in the coffin of the debunkt Evolution Therory.

    The evolution therory has been debunkt for a long time, but the puffed up pseudo scientists are clinging to this therory still, because to admit its failings is too painfull and embarrassing, ...[text shortened]... duty of every honest person to read this book and discover for yourself (the Truth).

    Vishva
    In fact this book is the same kind of pseudo-science that Eric Von Daniken is 'famous' for. As far as I am aware the only hard evidence they present (most of the 'specimens' they refer to unfortunately 'no longer exist'😉 is that for the ancient 'steel' spheres (http://www.worldlingo.com/ma/enwiki/en/Klerksdorp_Spheres).

    Thompson is a mathematician. Cremo is in no way the 'worlds most leading authority in Palaeoanthropology and Human Antiquity', well, apart from in you far-from-humble opinion. In fact, even allowing the two years he spent at Washington University in the late sixties, he appears to be completely lacking in academic qualifications and experience in the fields in which he chooses to publish.

    Credible stuff.
  8. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    29 Jul '10 05:141 edit
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    (Richard L Thompson Ph D.) in Mathematics./ Probability Therory. / Statistical Mechanics. / Quantim Physics. / Mathematical Biology.

    Micheal A. Cremo: worlds most leading authority in Paleoanthropology and Human Antiquity.
    So we have a book on archaeology written by a mathematician, and someone who has no education worth mentioning.

    What is a 'most leading authority'?

    Usually the term 'authority' refers to someone that others respect. In this case, that clearly isn't true, in fact, it is one of the claims of the books that they are totally lacking in authority.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91557
    29 Jul '10 08:01
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    In fact this book is the same kind of pseudo-science that Eric Von Daniken is 'famous' for. As far as I am aware the only hard evidence they present (most of the 'specimens' they refer to unfortunately 'no longer exist'😉 is that for the ancient 'steel' spheres (http://www.worldlingo.com/ma/enwiki/en/Klerksdorp_Spheres).

    Thompson is a mathematic ...[text shortened]... ations and experience in the fields in which he chooses to publish.

    Credible stuff.
    So you are saying, from your experience, that there is no credible evidence that humans and dinosoars co-habitated the Earth? (It would make sense from the point of view that the dino's were wiped out, so the humans would've been wiped out too if they lived together.)
    Is it possible that humans have been around for 100 000yrs? 200 000?
    Whats your opinion on how long humans have been on this planet?
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91557
    29 Jul '10 08:10
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    In fact this book is the same kind of pseudo-science that Eric Von Daniken is 'famous' for. As far as I am aware the only hard evidence they present (most of the 'specimens' they refer to unfortunately 'no longer exist'😉 is that for the ancient 'steel' spheres (http://www.worldlingo.com/ma/enwiki/en/Klerksdorp_Spheres).

    Thompson is a mathematic ...[text shortened]... ations and experience in the fields in which he chooses to publish.

    Credible stuff.
    Von Daniken, L.Ron Hubbard and the like have given much fuel to the skeptics.
    They take a piece of truth and distort it until it suits their egos. I guess a lot of people do that, but when you are dealing with such serious, reality-shaping issues, you really need to study properly, and always re-check all the facts and make sure they fit with other facts. Thats what I try to do.
    In my study of ufo-lore I have come across many duds. Also I have come across much channelled information that makes claims about humans early history.
    I have spent some years now sifting through these claims , for I know that there has to be one true history of the planet.
    Similarly, I believe that the bible is also a good reference point for historical claims.
    One more question: Do you believe there are any cover-ups and/or unwarranted discreditting when it comes to ANY areas of science?
  11. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    29 Jul '10 08:51
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Similarly, I believe that the bible is also a good reference point for historical claims.
    Seriously? Apart from the story of Eden and the flood, the Bible makes no claims about history older than about 3000 years ago.
    It certainly won't tell you anything useful about 200,000 years ago, or even further back when dinosaurs existed.
  12. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51438
    29 Jul '10 09:28
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    So you are saying, from your experience, that there is no credible evidence that humans and dinosoars co-habitated the Earth? (It would make sense from the point of view that the dino's were wiped out, so the humans would've been wiped out too if they lived together.)
    Is it possible that humans have been around for 100 000yrs? 200 000?
    Whats your opinion on how long humans have been on this planet?
    There is no evidence humans lived with dinosaurs. The dinosaurs died out about 65million years ago, with an asteroid smashing into the earth being the most likely cause.

    mtDNA and Y-Chromosone analysis puts our species at about 150,000 - 200,000yrs old, originating in Africa. We were hunter gatherers until 10,000yrs ago or so until we started living in permenant settled communities.

    This belief that we could have been here for billions of years is utter nonsense. There wasn't enough oxygen in the atmosphere for us to breath, you'd die rather quickly.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91557
    29 Jul '10 10:24
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Seriously? Apart from the story of Eden and the flood, the Bible makes no claims about history older than about 3000 years ago.
    It certainly won't tell you anything useful about 200,000 years ago, or even further back when dinosaurs existed.
    Oh no, I meant the bible was good for cross-refrencing other claims(from upto 3000 years ago,like you say).
    After all there must be some truth in the bible otherwise I dont think so many people would follow it.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91557
    29 Jul '10 10:31
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    There is no evidence humans lived with dinosaurs. The dinosaurs died out about 65million years ago, with an asteroid smashing into the earth being the most likely cause.

    mtDNA and Y-Chromosone analysis puts our species at about 150,000 - 200,000yrs old, originating in Africa. We were hunter gatherers until 10,000yrs ago or so until we started living ...[text shortened]... ense. There wasn't enough oxygen in the atmosphere for us to breath, you'd die rather quickly.
    So the people that lived 150 000-200 000 years ago, would they have be like us or neaderathals? Do you think there was a missing link in the physical evolution of humans? (By "missing link", I dont necessarily mean the same missing link to the fossil records. The missing link could be people becoming rapidly intelligent through ingesting drugs, alien intervention, or maybe some sort of critical point being reached by the mass conciousness.)

    Do you think all people evolved at the same rate, or do you think there were pockets of societies that were CONSIDERABLY more advanced than other societies of the same time ?
  15. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51438
    29 Jul '10 10:52
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    So the people that lived 150 000-200 000 years ago, would they have be like us or neaderathals? Do you think there was a missing link in the physical evolution of humans? (By "missing link", I dont necessarily mean the same missing link to the fossil records. The missing link could be people becoming rapidly intelligent through ingesting drugs, alien in ...[text shortened]... kets of societies that were CONSIDERABLY more advanced than other societies of the same time ?
    They were anatomically like us. I would expect that cognitively they were the same as us also.

    I don't think there is a physical missing link.

    Do you mean settled civilisations? If you do we've only been doing that for 10,000yrs. It took civilisation 1300yrs or so to catch up with what the Romans managed to achieve. They were considerably more advanced than most of the populations in Europe at that time.
Back to Top