1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Dec '09 20:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    all of it.
    Do you think it is important for Christians to take up poisonous snakes and drink poison?
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 00:12
    And I wait.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 05:274 edits
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Do you think it is important for Christians to take up poisonous snakes and drink poison?
    Where does it say that Christians should take up poisonous snakes and drink poison? If I'm not mistaken, I think you are referring to God's promise to Paul during his ministry that no deadly serpant would harm him, but this is a far thing from telling him to seek them out and play with them. To go out and seek piosonous stnakes would be akin to tempting God, which Christ condemned when the devil tempted him in the wilderness by telling him to throw himself down a cliff because the scriptures stated that God gave him protection from such a fall. Again, I think this is yet another example of the twisting of scripture. In fact, Christ was continuously at the throats of the religious leaders for this very thing. The way they twisted scritpure is that they had abandoned the spirit of the law, which was love, and replaced it with legalism.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 05:361 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    they are busy killing science in the noah's ark thread

keep posting bump until they get around to it.

shouldn't be long, the noah thread is dying, again after a fukload of posts
    No one wants to play with Whodey? :'(

What would be hilarious is if you prove that Noah's ark never existed only to have them discover it the next day elevated thousands of feet in the air on some mountain. Now that would be hilarious!! 😀
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 09:49
    Originally posted by whodey
    No one wants to play with Whodey? :'(

What would be hilarious is if you prove that Noah's ark never existed only to have them discover it the next day elevated thousands of feet in the air on some mountain. Now that would be hilarious!! 😀
    you can't prove it didn't exist. they don't accept anything that contradicts the bible. there is no way you could advance an argument this way: if it is according to the bibile, then it is sound science, if it is not, it is political science, a way to advance the evil evolutionist/atheist worldwide conspiracy.

so until they bore yelling at each other how stupid/infidel the other is, nobody will play with you. now excuse me i will go yell at galveston how stupid he is
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 09:51
    it seems jesus said at one point that mosaic law is not to be obeyed anymore. however it is still in the bible. and it doesn't count towards the "bible is 100% accurate and to be obeyed". it is very logical, really. but you have to be a member of the holy crusade to get it.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 09:59
    sorry you had to wait, sometimes well you know, i need to sleep, now why would i think that?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 10:00
    Where does it say that Christians should take up poisonous snakes and drink poison? If I'm not mistaken, I think you are referring to God's promise to Paul during his ministry that no deadly serpant would harm him, but this is a far thing from telling him to seek them out and play with them. To go out and seek piosonous stnakes would be akin to tempting God ...[text shortened]... that they had abandoned the spirit of the law, which was love, and replaced it with legalism.
    thank you Whodey, for a capitalist bourgeoisie factory owner, your all right.
  9. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    15 Dec '09 12:13
    Where does it say that Christians should take up poisonous snakes and drink poison? If I'm not mistaken, I think you are referring to God's promise to Paul during his ministry that no deadly serpant would harm him, but this is a far thing from telling him to seek them out and play with them. To go out and seek piosonous stnakes would be akin to tempting God ...[text shortened]... that they had abandoned the spirit of the law, which was love, and replaced it with legalism.
    Mark 16:16-18. That is in the Bible.
  10. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    16 Dec '09 00:03
    thank you Whodey, for a capitalist bourgeoisie factory owner, your all right.
    Is whodey a capitalist bourgeoisie factory owner?! Gee, I used to like him. I mean, we disagreed about virtually everything, but I still liked him.

Well, maybe you’re right, Robbie: maybe he is still okay, in a marginal sort of way—you know, like Irish whisky if you just can’t get Scotch... (or Tennessee sour mash)…

Hey whodey— a big 😉 !
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Dec '09 04:581 edit
    Originally posted by vistesd
    Is whodey a capitalist bourgeoisie factory owner?! Gee, I used to like him. I mean, we disagreed about virtually everything, but I still liked him.

Well, maybe you’re right, Robbie: maybe he is still okay, in a marginal sort of way—you know, like Irish whisky if you just can’t get Scotch... (or Tennessee sour mash)…

Hey whodey— a big 😉 !
    I'm not really.....not that there is anything wrong with that....I think.

Edit: Just out of curiosity, are capitalist bourgeoisie owners on the JW hit list along side politicians and men who serve in the military? Perhaps I should ask Robbie? Never mind that, are they on your hit list Vistesd?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Dec '09 09:30
    Originally posted by vistesd

Hey whodey— a big 😉 !
    yes he is a capitalist bourgeoisie factory owner who has a large oak desk and a cowboy hat, with pictures of oil wells on his office wall! A mink coat sits on a hanger, a present for his wife, he claims as an office accessory, a yacht in Miami for corporate entertainment with a figure head of Sarah Palin, but apart from that, hes alright!

Irish whiskey- spit ding! Even the Angles are now trying to produce their own! it cannot be done, you need peaty water and theirs is all full of chalk!
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Dec '09 13:001 edit
    yes he is a capitalist bourgeoisie factory owner who has a large oak desk and a cowboy hat, with pictures of oil wells on his office wall! A mink coat sits on a hanger, a present for his wife, he claims as an office accessory, a yacht in Miami for corporate entertainment with a figure head of Sarah Palin, but apart from that, hes alright!

Irish w ...[text shortened]... to produce their own! it cannot be done, you need peaty water and theirs is all full of chalk!
    Wrong!! I have no picures of oil wells. 😠

Edit: When do ya all want to come over? Sounds like fun, eh?
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Dec '09 17:07
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you can't prove it didn't exist. they don't accept anything that contradicts the bible. there is no way you could advance an argument this way: if it is according to the bibile, then it is sound science, if it is not, it is political science, a way to advance the evil evolutionist/atheist worldwide conspiracy.

so until they bore yelling at each other how ...[text shortened]... her is, nobody will play with you. now excuse me i will go yell at galveston how stupid he is
    Can't we all just get along? :'(
  15. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    17 Dec '09 22:33
    I'm not really.....not that there is anything wrong with that....I think.

Edit: Just out of curiosity, are capitalist bourgeoisie owners on the JW hit list along side politicians and men who serve in the military? Perhaps I should ask Robbie? Never mind that, are they on your hit list Vistesd?
    Never mind that, are they on your hit list Vistesd?

I don’t have a hit list. There are those for whom I have enough respect to argue with (like you and Robbie), those for whom I don’t, and those I don’t know well enough one way or the other. (There are also those that don’t wish to argue, and I respect that as well.)

I was just pullin’ your chain… 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree