1. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    17 Dec '09 22:43
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes he is a capitalist bourgeoisie factory owner who has a large oak desk and a cowboy hat, with pictures of oil wells on his office wall! A mink coat sits on a hanger, a present for his wife, he claims as an office accessory, a yacht in Miami for corporate entertainment with a figure head of Sarah Palin, but apart from that, hes alright!

Irish w ...[text shortened]... to produce their own! it cannot be done, you need peaty water and theirs is all full of chalk!
    I am actually mostly a brandy drinker (well, mostly, I am a wine drinker—but for hard stuff now and then&hellip😉.

When it comes to grain: I never buy Irish. Just not my taste. (De gustibus non est disputandum.) Am partial to Islay (how’s that for peat!). When it comes to brands: well, some weeks are top-shelf weeks, and some are bottom-shelf weeks—and most are middle-shelf weeks (in terms of Scotch, where I live, think McClelland’s).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree