1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 07:43
    It's like the PARANOIA forum at the moment. Me as well.
    I realize this place is the way it is because spirituality goes deeper than other subjects . A few posters go a bit over the top at times but I for one can give some leeway considering the nature of the subject matter.

It's difficult at times to make the most basic of points without getting misunderstood . In life I always separate what people say and what people do. It's more difficult here but over time I think all of us have a sense of what the other posters are like in life, which is what is necessary for our views to gain traction.

Thoughts?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 07:52
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    I realize this place is the way it is because spirituality goes deeper than other subjects . A few posters go a bit over the top at times but I for one can give some leeway considering the nature of the subject matter.

It's difficult at times to make the most basic of points without getting mi ...[text shortened]... sters are like in life, which is what is necessary for our views to gain traction.

Thoughts?
    You should just let it be water off a duck's back, karoly. Most of the Christians here are a distinctly ugly unprincipled lot (compared to the ones I've been around all my life) and they do 'Christendom' a disservice. The internet empowers people but does so indiscriminately.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 08:04
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You should just let it be water off a duck's back, karoly. Most of the Christians here are a distinctly ugly unprincipled lot (compared to the ones I've been around all my life) and they do 'Christendom' a disservice. The internet empowers people but does so indiscriminately.
    Yeah sure thing I can deal with it. I'm actually less direct here.

I just wanted to acknowledge the difficulty of this forum for all. And I thank you people by pointing out the weird arse demeanours of all of us here?? (if that makes any sense )

Oh well. Thnx FMF
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 10:04
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel

It's difficult at times to make the most basic of points without getting mi ...[text shortened]... sters are like in life, which is what is necessary for our views to gain traction.

Thoughts?
    If you observe carefully you will find that it is not the differences of opinion which drive the behaviour, it is the dishonesty; the repeated avoidance of answering direct on topic questions, the obfuscation, dodging, deflecting, red-herrings etc. The dishonesty on display by so called Christians in this forum is astonishing at times.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 13:06
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    If you observe carefully you will find that it is not the differences of opinion which drive the behaviour, it is the dishonesty; the repeated avoidance of answering direct on topic questions, the obfuscation, dodging, deflecting, red-herrings etc. The dishonesty on display by so called Christians in this forum is astonishing at times.
    ALL because they disagree with you.

Who's being dishonest and unprincipled now?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 13:19
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    ALL because they disagree with you.

Who's being dishonest and unprincipled now?
    How is my post in anyway whatsoever dishonest and unprincipled?
    Are you going to come back and defend your position or as usual just cry off after flicking your poo at one of your detractors?
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 13:291 edit
    Nice self reflection.

But Suzi is much worse. FMF is terrible too but he isn't a so called Christian.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 13:31
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Nice self reflection.
    If you can find one single instance of me behaving in the manner described in my post that might help support your claim...???
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 13:42
    If you can find one single instance of me behaving in the manner described in my post that might help support your claim...???
    So called Christian was the main buzz word.

But as I said Suzi and FMF are much worse.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 13:43
    How is my post in anyway whatsoever dishonest and unprincipled?
    Are you going to come back and defend your position or as usual just cry off after flicking your poo at one of your detractors?
    Nice description.

She flicks her poo a lot.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 13:46
    So called Christian was the main buzz word.

But as I said Suzi and FMF are much worse.
    So do I take it that you cannot find one single instance of me behaving in the manner described in my post that might help support your claim...???
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 13:46
    Nice description.

She flicks her poo a lot.
    Reading your posts is like reading Trump tweets.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 13:50
    Reading your posts is like reading Trump tweets.
    When did I ever say Corinthians Two?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 13:59
    When did I ever say Corinthians Two?
    So do I take it that you cannot find one single instance of me behaving in the manner described in my post that might help support your claim...???
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 16:10
    Your no is to ask a question twisted by your point of view...then when another person answers your question perhaps by showing you why your question is screwed up you ignore it. You ignore the response then demand over and over again to answer your original question.

You are like most libetals...to caught up in your own point of view to see what others say.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree