1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 16:16
    Originally posted by @eladar
    So called Christian was the main buzz word.

But as I said Suzi and FMF are much worse.
    Anyy thoughts on the OP?

No one cares who you think is worse here.
  2. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 16:23
    The reason posts in the Spirituality forum get so convoluted is because there are a couple of people here who apparently think it's their job to confuse even the most carefully laid out arguments and eventually turn the whole thing into a personal argument. It's not the forum itself or the subject matter. It's the usual suspects, lying in wait, pouncing on any comments made by people they don't like.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 19:18
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Anyy thoughts on the OP?

No one cares who you think is worse here.
    Thought I already gave it. Too many people around here with a chip on their shoulder trying to convince people what to believe.

More people like me who simply stated an opinion or factual information from the Bible and this would be a much better place.

Of course if you are not a Christian then keep your nose out of Christian discussions as I avoid non Christian discussions.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 20:07
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    So do I take it that you cannot find one single instance of me behaving in the manner described in my post that might help support your claim...???
    This is the fourth post by you, on page one, demanding to know how you fall into the same category as what you're bitching about. Most of your posts are you chasing down someone who had the GALL to call you out on your behavior. Your posting history shows plainly how you chase people from thread to thread after saying something YOU don't like. The latest victim of your 'call out and ruin' campaign is Romans. Of course he precipitated it by being stupid, but you were relentless, aided by the usual subjects and hangers-on until he left. You spend dozens of posts 'bumping' your call-outs, drawing even more attention to them. Mature people in this thread handle being 'naysayed' all the time, and apparently you use this as the green light for further attacks. You've chosen your allies well, people who are on this forum every day, posting reams more than most people, merely to back up your hatred of people who merely hold an opposite opinion from you.

Oh, wait, you said one SINGLE instance. My bad.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 20:17
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    This is the fourth post by you, on page one, demanding to know how you fall into the same category as what you're bitching about. Most of your posts are you chasing down someone who had the GALL to call you out on your behavior. Your posting history shows plainly how you chase people from thread to thread after saying something YOU don't like. The lates ...[text shortened]... ho merely hold an opposite opinion from you.

Fun watching chicks fight.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 21:32
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    This is the fourth post by you, on page one, demanding to know how you fall into the same category as what you're bitching about. Most of your posts are you chasing down someone who had the GALL to call you out on your behavior. Your posting history shows plainly how you chase people from thread to thread after saying something YOU don't like. The lates ...[text shortened]... ho merely hold an opposite opinion from you.

You seem overly upset with me about this; I suspect it’s because I don’t believe your made up life stories about angels visiting you, king fu on sex offenders in bars and flat mates jumping out of windows in the middle of the night.

You carry on though.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 21:32
    Fun watching chicks fight.
    So do I take it that you cannot find one single instance of me behaving in the manner described in my post that might help support your claim...???
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 21:33
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    The reason posts in the Spirituality forum get so convoluted is because there are a couple of people here who apparently think it's their job to confuse even the most carefully laid out arguments and eventually turn the whole thing into a personal argument. It's not the forum itself or the subject matter. It's the usual suspects, lying in wait, pouncing on any comments made by people they don't like.
    This is absolute nonsense and not a little sour grapes by you.
  9. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 22:112 edits
    This is absolute nonsense and not a little sour grapes by you.
    Was there something in what I said that you felt applied to you? Or are you saying there is absolutely no one here who would derail threads, obfuscate discussions, and make things personal? But since you took offense and apparently made it about you, let's see. In just your last few posts, you brought up Suzianne's past personal claims and threw them in her face... once again. And you once again brought up Eladar's alleged eating habits.

Is this where you say they deserved it, and remind us what horrible people they are?

I normally stay away from you since you did make a point of telling everyone you help run this website--which makes you particularly dangerous since that means you have personal information on the long, ever-growing list of users you hate.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    16 Jul '18 23:28
    Thought I already gave it. Too many people around here with a chip on their shoulder trying to convince people what to believe.

More people like me who simply stated an opinion or factual information from the Bible and this would be a much better place.

Of course if you are not a Christian then keep your nose out of Christian discussions as I avoid non Christian discussions.
    You seriously think that all my posts are opinions?

I'll say it again : You get respect when you give respect . Doesn't matter how good your doctrine is if you cant work out the most basic things in life.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 01:08
    Originally posted by @suzianne to divegeester
    Your posting history shows plainly how you chase people from thread to thread after saying something YOU don't like. The latest victim of your 'call out and ruin' campaign is Romans1009.
    You think Romans1009 was a "victim"?
  12. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 01:17
    The reason posts in the Spirituality forum ...
    Do not be willfully stupid, tom. You should bow down to zeus, and start to feel better.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 02:25
    I have already pointed out your m.o.

You are doing it again lol
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 05:25
    I have already pointed out your m.o.

You are doing it again lol
    As usual you just make claims with nothing to back it up; you are possibly the most intellectually lazy poster in this forum.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jul '18 05:292 edits
    Was there something in what I said that you felt applied to you? Or are you saying there is absolutely no one here who would derail threads, obfuscate discussions, and make things personal?
    You’re either/or in your first sentence has nothing to do with the content of the post of yours which I was reply to and is therefore a stawman.

My relply was made in response to the content of your other post; what you are doing here is trying to affix my reply to your last post to new content in this one, that is dishonest Tom.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree