Fossil record supports creation

Fossil record supports creation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Jun 14

Originally posted by FabianFnas
RJHinds actually explains very well why the educational results in USA is declining, and why USA is in great need of high educated immigrants. USA is turning into a new Iran full of fundamentalists, forcing students reading the bible before science.
The educational results in USA started to decline once they took God out of the public schools. That was after my time in the public schools. The educational results from the private religious schools are much higher.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Jun 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
I don't see that there is any such political agenda in those videos. There is no mention of asking for your vote to elect right wing republicans to congress in order to force creationism to be taught in science classes along side evolution. However, I don't see why that would be such a bad thing, if we want our students to learn to think critically, rather than just receive a propaganda form of education.
Of course you don't see it, you are all for it so you are 100% on their side so you couldn't see a political agenda there if it came up and bit you on the ass.

It has EVERYTHING to do with politics. Those video's are put out to convince people who are on the fence and a nudge will put them in the creationist camp so when votes come, they hope to have enough to force the issue and bypass the legal structure, going directly to congress to have laws changed.

That is their sick strategy and you know it full well.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Jun 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
Of course you don't see it, you are all for it so you are 100% on their side so you couldn't see a political agenda there if it came up and bit you on the ass.

It has EVERYTHING to do with politics. Those video's are put out to convince people who are on the fence and a nudge will put them in the creationist camp so when votes come, they hope to have eno ...[text shortened]... ctly to congress to have laws changed.

That is their sick strategy and you know it full well.
I believe they are motivated to present truth that provides evidence for why they believe the way they do rather than to just get votes for a political viewpoint. They wish to give scientific reasons why we who believe in a young earth creation should not be considered "whack jobs" as suzianne calls us.

F

Moves
10 Jun 14

The educational results from the private religious schools are much higher.
So says the government of Iran about their religious schools too. Any connections perhaps?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Jun 14

So says the government of Iran about their religious schools too. Any connections perhaps?
Perhaps there is now that we have a Black Muslim as President supported by Saudi money.

F

Moves
10 Jun 14

Perhaps there is now that we have a Black Muslim as President supported by Saudi money.
What are you talking about? Are you high on something?
Are your country so pathetic? Isn't it a democracy?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Jun 14

What are you talking about? Are you high on something?
Are your country so pathetic? Isn't it a democracy?
Haven't you heard that the candidate with the most money to advertise in elections has a big advantage and usually wins? I guess this is more wisdom you did not know.

F

Moves
10 Jun 14

Haven't you heard that the candidate with the most money to advertise in elections has a big advantage and usually wins? I guess this is more wisdom you did not know.
Is that what's happening in USA nowadays? Money talks, wisdom doesn't count, creationism gets power and the whole thing is ruined? Or is it Iran we talk about?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
10 Jun 14

That is a lie ! Doesn't your god have a prohibition on bearing false witness ??????? Obama is a Christian, just like you ( you "claim" to be Christian). 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Jun 14
1 edit

Is that what's happening in USA nowadays? Money talks, wisdom doesn't count, creationism gets power and the whole thing is ruined? Or is it Iran we talk about?
Well, I don't live in Iran, so I can't say I know anymore about it than you do. However, since Barrack Obama told the Saudis that he was Muslim and would help them if he became President, they turned around and helped him. Don't you remember right after he got elected, he went to Saudi Arabia and bowed down to him with thanks. It was all over the television news here in America.

Here is a youtube clip from Fox News

Obama Bows to the King of Saudi Arabia. But Not to Queen Elizabeth

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Jun 14

Originally posted by caissad4
That is a lie ! Doesn't your god have a prohibition on bearing false witness ??????? Obama is a Christian, just like you ( you "claim" to be Christian). 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
His birth certificate gives his religion as Muslim. I remember seeing a youtube video on it awhile back. There was also videos in which he said he was Muslim. Both his mother and Father were Muslim. He sometimes claims to be Christian; however, Muslims are permitted to lie if it benefits the cause of Islam.

F

Moves
10 Jun 14

Well, I don't live in Iran, so I can't say I know anymore about it than you do. However, since Barrack Obama told the Saudis that he was Muslim and would help them if he became President, they turned around and helped him. Don't you remember right after he got elected, he went to Saudi Arabia and bowed down to him with thanks. It was all over the televisi ...[text shortened]... King of Saudi Arabia. But Not to Queen Elizabeth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CseUglupmZk
I live in a democratic country. You don't seem to live in one. Not even want to live in one.

You would be so happy to live in Iran where theocrats rules, the holy scripture rules, the religious schools, private or state schools, rules. You would so much feel - at last I am home!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Jun 14

I live in a democratic country. You don't seem to live in one. Not even want to live in one.

You would be so happy to live in Iran where theocrats rules, the holy scripture rules, the religious schools, private or state schools, rules. You would so much feel - at last I am home!
Do you mean to say that you know that the candidates in your country don't need to advertise and get elected with out spending any money?

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
10 Jun 14

His birth certificate gives his religion as Muslim. I remember seeing a youtube video on it awhile back. There was also videos in which he said he was Muslim. Both his mother and Father were Muslim. He sometimes claims to be Christian; however, Muslims are permitted to lie if it benefits the cause of Islam.
Don't believe everything you watch on YouTube.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Jun 14

Originally posted by DeepThought
Don't believe everything you watch on YouTube.
I don't believe everything, just the things that make sense to a wise old man, like me.

The Near Genius