Fossil record supports creation

Fossil record supports creation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Jun 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
I believe in change, just not your kind of change. An ape does not change into a man. I am looking forward to being changed, in a twinkling of an eye, from corruptible to incorruptible like the Holy Bible says. You on the other hand are looking forward to nothing more than a change to bones in a box buried under the ground and that's it. However, you forg ...[text shortened]... began declining when the Liberal Democrats managed to get respect for God taken out of schools.
No, the education system got trashed when states and feds decided money was better spent on wars costing trillions of dollars lost to the world in exploding rounds where thousands of Americans were and are being killed in outrageous wars that should never have been started in the first place. Does Vietnam come to mind? Or Iraq? The war that lasted longer than world war 2 all based on total lies?

That is TRILLIONS with a T. Who needs schools when we have all these wonderful wars to conduct?

Now we find ourselves facing the fact that Iraq cannot stand on its own so whose fault is that now? You think killing Saddam helped Iraq achieve stability?

I get the distinct feeling a trillion dollars would have really done wonders for the US education system but Republicans don't like spending at home, they just love starting wars.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Jun 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
No, the education system got trashed when states and feds decided money was better spent on wars costing trillions of dollars lost to the world in exploding rounds where thousands of Americans were and are being killed in outrageous wars that should never have been started in the first place. Does Vietnam come to mind? Or Iraq? The war that lasted longer th ...[text shortened]... e US education system but Republicans don't like spending at home, they just love starting wars.
All you Liberal Democrats think every problem can be fixed by speeding more of our hard earned tax money.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Jun 14

All you Liberal Democrats think every problem can be fixed by speeding more of our hard earned tax money.
What tax money? With our tax rate running about 10% for the average joe, even if the tax was zero there wouldn't be much financial gain.

You are just parroting the hypocrite republicans' mantra.

Republicans want to reduce the power of the government so far that industry can screw over people totally unimpeded just like it was back in the good old days of 1860.

That is the bottom line of republicans, totally bought out by industry to weaken all the protections of workers and environment dearly won over the last 100 years, all in danger of going down to tubes to your tax and spend charge against democrats when in fact all you hypocrites want is more wars so you can keep the weapons coming, who cares if there are 20,000 H bombs around, we want FIFTY thousand of them because we live our lives in fear.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Jun 14

What tax money? With our tax rate running about 10% for the average joe, even if the tax was zero there wouldn't be much financial gain.

You are just parroting the hypocrite republicans' mantra.

Republicans want to reduce the power of the government so far that industry can screw over people totally unimpeded just like it was back in the good old day ...[text shortened]... ere are 20,000 H bombs around, we want FIFTY thousand of them because we live our lives in fear.
You must be referring only to Federal income tax. Some states like mine have a state income tax too. You also forget social security tax and other federal, state, and local taxes, such as sales taxes on everything a person buys and propety taxes, etc.

Anyway, the top 1% of wage earners are paying 90% of the federal taxes. That is why the amount of income paid by the average Joe is low and nearly 50% don't pay any income tax because they are on a welfare program.

After President Obama took office, U.S. welfare spending nearly doubled. The government has spent over $3.7 trillion on the welfare program.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/91589-new-normal-welfare-now-americas-number-1-occupation/

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Jun 14

You must be referring only to Federal income tax. Some states like mine have a state income tax too. You also forget social security tax and other federal, state, and local taxes, such as sales taxes on everything a person buys and propety taxes, etc.

Anyway, the top 1% of wage earners are paying 90% of the federal taxes. That is why the amount of income ...[text shortened]... .

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/11/91589-new-normal-welfare-now-americas-number-1-occupation/
So all this talk of taxes is somehow related to this thread, that 6 day Egyptian story of how the Earth got here?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Jun 14

So all this talk of taxes is somehow related to this thread, that 6 day Egyptian story of how the Earth got here?
Back on topic:

Radioisotope dating—An evolutionist's best friend?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Jun 14

Back on topic:

Radioisotope dating—An evolutionist's best friend?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVvGDu9mDuQ
Sure, like I said several times, you just keep posting BS videos that try to tear down radiometric dating which has been thoroughly refuted time and time again and here you are with yet another BS video. Nice going, troll.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Jun 14

Sure, like I said several times, you just keep posting BS videos that try to tear down radiometric dating which has been thoroughly refuted time and time again and here you are with yet another BS video. Nice going, troll.
The problems with Radiometric Dating

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Jun 14

The problems with Radiometric Dating

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqIG5tCC8vU
Troll.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Jun 14

Troll.
Yes, I already know you are a troll.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Jun 14

Yes, I already know you are a troll.
Trolls are the ones posting video after video of bullshyte. I post very dam few video's but when I do they are the real deal not some trumped up paved over anti evolution young Earth creationist video saying the same thing over and over again in spite of the fact ALL their objections have been refuted time and time again.

So now I expect nothing less than another BS video from you.