Moves
    26 Aug '18 21:312 edits
    YouTube 3min
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Aug '18 21:46
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4arOKZvuZK4 3min
    As the creator of the thread, you should comment first.
    Stop being lazy.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    26 Aug '18 22:17
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    As the creator of the thread, you should comment first.
    Stop being lazy.
    OOps yes I agree. Please forgive me, I'm just excited yo be able to link stuff.

I believe we are free to align our will with the will of the universe. The above vid touches on some of the issues associated with free will
  4. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    27 Aug '18 02:52

I believe we are free to align our will with the will of the universe. The above vid touches on some of the issues associated with free will
    What is the will of the universe?
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Aug '18 03:06
    Originally posted by @secondson
    What is the will of the universe?
    It is known as the will of the Lord in Christian terms.
  6. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    27 Aug '18 03:21
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4arOKZvuZK4 3min
    If within the scope of our existence there exists a being, any being, which can perceive all past, present, and future events with certainty then there is no free will. Only a false perception of free will would exist to those who cannot perceive past, present, and future events.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Aug '18 03:321 edit
    Originally posted by @caissad4
    If within the scope of our existence there exists a being, any being, which can perceive all past, present, and future events with certainty then there is no free will. Only a false perception of free will would exist to those who cannot perceive past, present, and future events.
    It is a problem to be sure!! However to not have free will would mean that our choices would not really be our own. . To choose to conform our will to the divine is the most constrictive and ego diminishing act one could undertake. However, more than faith, trust in your (higher) self that this the way that has opened the hearts of all who have truly wanted to understand their destinies , their way back home.

Once again I speak form experience but do not expect anyone to take my word for it. All I can say is that those who are motivated by selflessness, who never forget even the smallest piece of truth they themselves have seen , will be shown the way.

No accidents. No coincidences, The universe has planned for us down to the last detail. How could it be otherwise?
  8. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    27 Aug '18 04:30
    [b]It is a problem to be sure!! However to not have free will would mean that our choices would not really be our own. . To choose to conform our will to the divine is the most constrictive and ego diminishing act one could undertake. However, more than faith, trust in your (higher) self that this the way that has opened the hearts of all who have truly wanted to understand their destinies , their way back home.
    Simply because a being has knowledge of the past, present and future is, in itself, not necessarily an indication of divinity. Watching a rat make his way thru a maze would seldom make one divine.
    From our limited perspective, our choices will always appear (to us) to be choices.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '18 05:291 edit
    You have a choice to poke your eye out with a fork or to not poke your eye out with a fork.

I can predict the choice you will make, but does that mean you are without free will?
  10. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    27 Aug '18 16:081 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    You have a choice to poke your eye out with a fork or to not poke your eye out with a fork.

I can predict the choice you will make, but does that mean you are without free will?
    If there exists a being (or many beings) who has knowledge of past, present and future then free will is an illusion. Or perhaps it is a delusion.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    27 Aug '18 18:39

Does it mean you have the power of prophecy?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '18 18:474 edits
    Let’s suppose then that not only can I predict accurately, because of my knowledge of you, which decision you will make, but I also know which decision you will make through prophesy. I am not determining your decision I just see which decision you will make.

You are still free to choose.
  13. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    27 Aug '18 19:40
    Let’s suppose then that not only can I predict accurately, because of my knowledge of you, which decision you will make, but I also know which decision you will make through prophesy. I am not determining your decision I just [b]see which decision you will make.

You are still free to choose.[/b]
    I have explained this twice already but you do not comprehend my statements.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Aug '18 19:53
    Originally posted by @caissad4
    I have explained this twice already but you do not comprehend my statements.
    I understand your statements. You seem to think they are conclusive?
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Aug '18 21:10

I grew up with universe, I was a good friend of universe, and trust me, you are no Mr. Universe.

Got it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree