1. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    03 Jul '09 08:05
    Originally posted by FMF
    What an odd - but perhaps revealling - little lie. "A lot of different sources", eh? It is in fact an unattributed word for word cut and paste from http://www.buddhanet.net/nutshell03.htm, cribbed by another plagiarist blogger at http://anilpuapananda.wordpress.com/ and probably others. This is not the first time Scriabin has tried to pass off someone else's wr ...[text shortened]... uddhism fascinating to delve into when I was at university but less relevant as I grew older.
    What do you mean "...fascinating to delve", my dear FMF? The process of knowing and the process of coming into being are fundamental for the Human, and the core of this approach is the philosophy regarding Sunyata/ Emptiness. Philosophy, no religion. When Bodhidharma tried to explain to the Chinese emperor the philosophy of the Void, the emperor disappointed he remained because he understood no thing.

The general approach over sunyata is mistaken; the people use to believe amongst else that sunyata is “illusion/ nothingness” -but in fact this is false. Sunyata is “empty cognizance/ non-conceptual awareness”, therefore it ’s an inderdepended plexus of countless possibilities of manifested experience, similar to Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle. These potentialities are activated the way we perceive them in this world of ours by means of the function of cognizance, and this is the mechanism that turns them into reality.
    Once you work on this you realise that then, the mountains are finally mountains again😵

So, which agent did you consider irrelevant as you grew older?
    😵
  2. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 12:42
    So what you are saying this religion doesn't believe in Spiritual things?
  3. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    06 Jul '09 18:28
    Originally posted by daniel58
    So what you are saying this religion doesn't believe in Spiritual things?
    A responsive young lass from the East
    In bed was an able artiste.
    She had learned two positions
    From family physicians
    And ten more from the old parish priest😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree