1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    21 May '07 02:13
    Originally posted by Loner not by choice
    not sure if it is specifically bush... i think he is much like jfk, just a figure head... but i am thinking god is angry and is punishing us through weather, and well we don't see it that way anymore because of science... so he may eventually get really pissed and wipe out the earth and take all the good souls with him... pretty sure thats how it goes
    lol
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '07 02:231 edit
    The thermo-nuclear bomb in this vid is 15 megatons. It's the pretty orange one. Sooo if Al-Q got one 10 times the size and drove it into large underwater cliffs you could create a very massive tsunami indeed...

These are old bombs(1954) though, so technology would definitely have advanced them further. By looking at the large cloud formations on these bombs they look suitable for making tsunamis as water displacement is what you need. 🙂.

I've already pinned this.. but hey....

http://www.youtube.com/v/GWqzgVVnFC0
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '07 03:02
    YouTube&mode=related&search=
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '07 03:08
    That massive cliff wouldve eventually fallen over some day anyway..

YouTube&mode=related&search=
  5. The sky
    Moves
    21 May '07 07:271 edit
    I am glad you two have found each other.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '07 13:28
    not sure if it is specifically bush... i think he is much like jfk, just a figure head... but i am thinking god is angry and is punishing us through weather, and well we don't see it that way anymore because of science... so he may eventually get really pissed and wipe out the earth and take all the good souls with him... pretty sure thats how it ...[text shortened]... ybe, i cannot prove this statement its only speculation but then its still our fault anyways...
    It's Bush's fault. As you say he is the figure-head. After twin-towers he encouraged revenge-hate onto the people in Iraq.

All I've seen him portray is I & my nation are superior, I and my nation are perfect... and people in the middle-east, people who are Muslim & anyone who supports them is "evil666". I am God, so dont mess with me.....

To me Bush is mentally ill & the biggest reason why Iraq is in such a poor state today. He has always shown little concerns for the innocent in Iraq so little help has come their way. All his energy(which should be stopped) that people of America(etc) follow has gone into hate so vids like the following are what happens. Plenty more out there, but I cant be bothered.......

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2c2_1174734212

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f318ad1a43
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '07 14:34
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I am glad you two have found each other.
    And who did I meet!?

Hmmm.. let me guess.. ummm.. the leader of the IAI?
  8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    21 May '07 15:24
    Originally posted by rwingett
    your entire post
    Praise Jesus for consistency.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '07 15:411 edit
    not sure if it is specifically bush... i think he is much like jfk, just a figure head... but i am thinking god is angry and is punishing us through weather, and well we don't see it that way anymore because of science... so he may eventually get really pissed and wipe out the earth and take all the good souls with him... pretty sure thats how it ...[text shortened]... ybe, i cannot prove this statement its only speculation but then its still our fault anyways...
    If you can touch it, you can affect it, if you can affect it you can become it's god. You cant touch it much at all, so it's impossible.

Tsunami arent.

The second-to-last you-tube vid I put up had an earthquake of 4.75, so it's easy. You would even get to choose a suitable environment.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 May '07 06:09
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 May '07 04:21
    ok i was looking for info on the mark... and i found this forum and signed up so i could talk and here are the posts i went through to end up here...

OK since i don't play chess you can guess why i decided to make an account all to answer your ?'

ok first off all the things i read-- barcodes etc. don't fit the teachings basically because it ...[text shortened]... e not mentioned before was john adams... as you can tell with the crown...
    Like this bro...

http://www.esnips.com/doc/78aecb25-a59e-4f06-817b-16c45147fe4c/05-wicked

Dreamers..........

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree